It's Over.

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jonghyun's POV

*Ugh... my head hurts...*

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the bright light coming from the window. I looked around to see that we were back in our suite. Key was sleeping soundly on the other bed. I closed the curtains for Key because I don't want him blaming me for blinding him right when he wakes up.

I walked out of the room and went to check on Taemin and Minho. They were sleeping also. Aish, Taemin was shirtless again. I tip-toed towards him and cover his exposed upper body. I walked over to Minho and lifted his hanging leg back onto the bed.

I went to Onew's room and he was also sleeping soundly. Lastly, I went to Hye ah's room but she wasn't in there. I checked the bathrooms but nothing. Tch, and not even a note telling her whereabouts. She probably went for a walk or something. I was going to go back to the room and sleep but I heard the door opening. She came in with bags. It was probably our breakfast. She was looking down but when she looked up and saw me, she tensed up. I was waiting for her to say something.

"Uh, good morning." She quickly brushed past me and went inside the kitchen.

"Um... good morning?" I said.

I followed her into the kitchen and watched her place the bags down. I quickly went behind her and and hugged her. She shrugged it off and walked away. Was it my breath? I quickly blew out and sniffed it. Yuck, soju. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came out, the other boys were already out. Everyone looked like . I sat down on the end of the table while Jun Hye sat on the opposite end.

"Hey, Jonghyun," Onew said.

"Hey," I replied.

"Noona~" Taemin said. She wasn't paying attention and was just looking at me. Her eyes were puffy and it looked like she had been crying. Why was she looking at me like that? Taemin tapped on her shoulder. She broke the staring contest with me and looked at Taemin. 

"Huh?"

"Who brought us here?" he asked.

"I lugged you guys up here one by one."

"That must have been hard since Onew hyung's so fat, " Key said.

"Do you really have to start a fight so early in the morning?" Onew said.

Key rolled his eyes so Onew lightly punched his arm. Everyone laughed, except for Hye ah. It became quiet again. I tried to break the silence.

"So yesterday huh?" I said. "What a day."

"I wonder what happened?" Minho said.

"Was I stripping again? I can't find my tank top or my jacket. I just bought it too!" Key said.

"I wonder if I broke stuff again?" Taemin said.

"I don't remember anything..." Minho said.

"I wasn't even that drunk..." Onew stated.

"All of that stuff happened huh, Jun Hye?" She wasn't looking at me. "Haha, was I saying random stuff? I always do that. I was probably saying I wanted to break up with you, huh? It was probably like-" I got up and acted like I was drunk, "Oh, I don't want to see you again. I hate you. I never loved you."

Everyone started laughing and saying I did a good job. I should be an actor~

All of a sudden, she slammed her fist on to the table. Everyone jumped and looked at her. She was fuming. "IS THAT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT?!"

Everyone put their heads down; scared she was going to do something. I just looked at her. This was the first time I've ever seen her so mad. She stayed quiet and closed her eyes. I tried to think of something to do to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

She looked at me with her hazel eyes, but they weren't the warm, beautiful ones I remember seeing, they were cold. "Jonghyun we need to talk." She started walking out of the kitchen and I stayed put. The guys weren't looking at me and just shuffled back into their rooms. "Not here, somewhere private."

I quickly walked to the door to see her already gone. I put on my shoes and went inside the elevator before it could have closed. Her back was facing me. I saw her reflection on the elevator walls. It wasn't a happy expression. What the heck did I do to make her like this?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun Hye's POV

I didn't mean to explode on him like that. What he said, it just... I don't know, triggered something in my head and I just screamed at him. I didn't want to look at him. I was scared. Scared to see his puppy face become sad. He didn't deserve to be sad. It's all because of my ed up plan that made him like this.

The elevator doors opened and I quickly walked out. I heard footsteps behind me so I guess he was following me. Just like a puppy following their owner. Their ed up owner that's going to abandon them. I walked out of the hotel and towards the beach across the street. Not many people were there so I guess that would be the place to do it.

I stood facing the ocean. He was behind me, digging into the sand with his foot. I just kept looking at the waves. Will everyone hate me if I just kill myself? Won't the world be a better place? If I just keep walking, will I be able to drown in peace? Or would Jonghyun come and save me? But if I kill myself, what would that do? That would make him even more sad. And I want him to be happy. What am I going to say to him? I can't even look at him without crying.

He started talking, "So... Do you have-"

"Let's break up."

All you could hear were the waves. It was a dark day, rain was about to fall. It felt like, if I started crying, the sky would cry with me. I was trying so hard not to breakdown. Please don't let him see me cry.

"What?" he said breaking the silence.

"I said let's break up." I wasn't looking at him. I wanted him to say 'I hate you' and run away. So my last memory of him wouldn't have to be one of him crying.

"What? Why?" He forcefully grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I closed my eyes and tried not to look. "Did I do something wrong?! Did I say something?!"

I shook my head. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then look at me and tell me what's wrong." I shook my head. "LOOK AT ME." I slowly opened my eyes and saw him crying.

.

"Aren't we a couple? Can't we work through it together?"

"Jonghyun-"

"Is it the fans? Are they messing with you again?"

"Jonghyun-"

"Or, or, or is it your parents? They won't accept me-"

"JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND."

He stopped talking and looked at me. I looked down and felt him hug me. I gave in and started crying. I'll miss his warm hugs. I just want to hug him back and say I'm sorry. He was sobbing into my shirt. I was doing the same. "Can you tell me why you're breaking up with me?" He suddenly pulled back and held out one finger. "One. Just give me one reason why you want to leave because I can give you a thousand reasons on why I want you to stay."

It was starting to rain, hard. How can I just break his heart like that? Look at him. I can't...

*I'm sorry for doing this to you.*

I looked at him with the coldest expression I have ever gave a person. He looked shocked to see me like that.

"You want a reason? It's because I don't love you."

He shook his head and grabbed my hand. "No. No, you're lying to me right? Tell me you're lying to me, please." He was crying and shaking.

The rain was getting both of us wet. Everyone had already evacuated. It was only me, him, the waves, and the sky.

"I was cheating on you this whole time. I was with Sang Min oppa while I was with you."

He let go of my hand. "You were cheating on me? Why would you do that?..."

"Because you were just fun to mess with. Like a little puppy. You think I really like you? You got to be kidding me."

"You won't ever do that to me. I love you, Hye ah. Everything we've been through. Did it mean nothing to you?" he said while hugging me.

I pushed him off, "I don't love you. I never did and I never will." I started walking away. I needed to get out of there. I felt someone grab onto my leg.

He was on his knees, begging.

*Please don't do this to me Jonghyun.*

"Don't leave me, Hye ah. Please. I'll do anything. Just don't leave. Please. I'm nothing without you. Please!" He was practically crying his eyes out. I tried to escape but his grip was so strong. He looked up at me. No, not those eyes. Those eyes that use to be warm and inviting became alone and desperate. "Don't do this to me. What am I going to do without you? I can't live without you."

*Why are you doing this to me?*

I wanted to give in and stay beside his side. Everything he's done for me. Just down the drain. I need to leave him. But he's making it so hard for me. He was still looking at me, holding onto my leg desperately. My vision was getting blurry.

I slapped him across the face.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. I HATE YOU!" I was crying hard but the rain was covering it up.

He turned to look at me. His face was full of hurt. He didn't deserve this. Not at all. Seeing his face like that...

I'm so ed up.

"You need to man up. Learn how to take care of yourself before getting into relationships with others. All you do is let them around with you. And look what happens, Jonghyun."

He got up from the floor. He looked at me and his expression was cold. "Don't ever let me see you again," he whispered.

He started walking away and I sat down on the sand crying. I watched as he walked back towards the hotel. I just wanted to run towards him.

I'm sorry...

*Clap Clap Clap*

"Bravo! Well done! You should become an actor!"

I turned around to see the there with an umbrella. "You got what you wanted. Happy?" I said.

He pursed his lips, "Actually, not quiet, you only said my name once in the whole conversation. Where was the 'I love Sang Min oppa' and 'Sang Min oppa is hot' stuff?"

I got up and kicked him in the nuts. "Just shut up."

He looked like he was in pain. He deserved the pain. Not Jonghyun. "Is that a way to treat your boyfriend?"

I looked at him and started crying.

*Jonghyun, I'll do anything to make it up to you...*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

I walked back to the hotel leaving her behind. I didn't turn around to look at her.

I never want to see her again.

I walked in still soaking wet getting weird expressions from people.

people. I hate people.

I went back to the suite and walked straight back into my room.

"Are you okay, you-"

I slammed the door to whoever just said that. I don't want to see anybody.

I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Jonghyun ! Open the door!!!"

"If I don't answer, doesn't it obviously tell you that I don't want to?"

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR I'M GOING TO OPEN IT MYSELF."

I went underneath my blanket still in my wet clothes. I heard the door open and footsteps coming closer to the bed. I felt the blankets come off of me. I heard Key give out a little gasp.

"Wh-what happened?" he whispered.

I ignored Key and put my face in my pillow. I just want to be alone.  "Get out," I said.

"What?" he said.

"I SAID GET OUT, DO YOU HAVE A HEARING PROBLEM OR SOMETHING?!"

I was face to face with Key. He looked afraid of me. This was the first time I've ever seen him so scared. The rest of the guys were at the door.

Onew started talking, "That's enough, Jonghyun,, you-"

"SHUT UP. I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Onew came towards me and grabbed me by the collar. "Is that how you're suppose to talk to your elder. Huh?!"

I've never seen Onew mad before. Looks like I'll be seeing it for the first time today. I pushed him off and he fell to the ground. "Get off me."

He got back up and was about to punch me but Minho grabbed him. I don't care, punch me. It should be better then this pain I'm feeling in my heart.

"Is it because of Jun Hye noona?" Taemin whispered.

Her name being mentioned made me replay everything that happened.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. I. HATE. YOU."

"Don't ever say her name again," I said looking away.

"What happened?" Key said.

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME OKAY?! SHE NEVER LOVED ME! NOW GET OUT."

Everyone looked surprised.

"What?" Minho said.

"SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME THE WHOLE TIME. NOW YOU KNOW! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! So... please..." I broke down and started crying on the bed.

I felt someone come hug me. "It's okay Jonghyun..." Key was trying to comfort me.

"I, I just want her. Jun Hye..." I started to cry onto Key's shirt. "Why did she have to leave me? I loved her..."

Someone kill me. I can;'t handle the pain. Someone please take me away from this world.

I just cried myself to sleep as the guys stayed by my side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next day feeling... different.

I was different.

The boys woke up and looked at me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Onew said.

I looked at him coldly. "Yeah."

"You don't seem okay..." Minho said.

"Don't worry. I'm fine."

"You need to man up. Learn how to take care of yourself before getting into relationships with others. All you do is let them around with you. And look what happens Jonghyun."

Sh's right. I'm not going to let a girl me over like that anymore. I'm different now. I'm going to be strong. I can take care of myself.

"Just watch me, Hye ah."

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: ........................................................... I KNOW. HATE ME. I HATE MYSELF TOO.

  

IT HAPPENED FOR A REASON OKAY?! I LOVE YOU GUYS <333333333333333333333333333333333333