5 Years Later

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Yah, Lee Jun Hye!"

I turned around and ran into the arms of the person who was picking me up.

"IN HO!!!"

"Yah, Jun Hye! Wait up!"

I tackled In Ho down and we both fell onto the floor.

"OW! Why do you always have to hurt me when you see me?!"

"Sorry, force of habit." I got off of him and we both got up. I giggled and bear hugged him. "How are you?!"

"I'm good, Juliette, but your boyfriend doesn't look so hot." Jonghyun was coming towards us dragging all our stuff with him. He was panting and sweating. "Hey, bro?! How you been?" In Ho grabbed some of the luggage and hugged Jjong. We started making our way towards the exit and went to the parking lot.

"I've been fine. How about you, huh? Finally found a girl yet?"

"Haha, nah. Too busy for that right now."

We continued chatting until we finally got out the doors. I took in a breath of fresh air and smiled. "Oh Korea how I miss you."

It's been a while since Jjong and I've been back. After that one Christmas, we both went back to Korea and I think about 3 years later, we decided to retire from the entertainment business. SHINee disbanded but they were still the best of friends. Jjong and I took over for my father and In Ho is my partner. He takes care of all the businesses in Asia while I took care of the ones in the US.

People still come up to us for autographs once in a while, it makes me happy that people still know us. We're still in the watch of paparazzi but it isn't as bad as before.

"Come on! Let's go surprise Key at work. I bet he'll like it," In Ho said.

We put everything in the trunk and got into the car. We rolled down the windows and blasted the music up.

"Where does Key work now?" I asked him. Last time I talked to him, he was working at Marie Claire magazine; but that was a while back. He's a famous fashion designer now and he loves his job.  

"He switched to Vogue. He's boss now."

"Really?! That's great!" I smiled for my friend's success.

We arrived at the building and I ran out of the car.

"Wait up!" In Ho said.

I impatiently tapped my foot and waited for the two turtles to catch up. We walked into the building and went up to Key's office. He wasn't in there; his secretary told us he was downstairs at a photoshoot. I happily made my way down and went to find the diva.

"Look more to the left! Don't slouch! Bright smiles! Perfect! Work it like you own it! Aye! Move that chair to the left! Make sure the lights are in the right place! Quick with the makeup! Come on people!" He was bossing everyone around like a mom. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself.

Still the same.

"Can I get a few headshots?" I said while walking closer to him.

He turned around and his eyes opened wide. "JUN HYE?!"

"So how bout it? I'll be your best model. Just don't nag at me too much~"

He grabbed me and started jumping up and down. "JUN HYE! YOU LITTLE A-HOLE. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!"

"How about you, mister boss?! Why didn't you call me?!"

He was about to say something when Jonghyun charged towards him. "HONEY!!!!!!"

He screamed and hugged Jjong back. "Little , why didn't you tell me?!"

He nudged his head towards my direction. "Girlfriend orders."

"You mean wifey orders?" Jonghyun blushed and Key started cackling.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jonghyun stuttered.

I quickly changed the subject. "When are you done with work?"

Yes, I've been waiting. Waiting for 3 years actually for him to propose to me. How much longer does he need?! I know marriage shouldn't be rushed but come one. 5 years. I've been waiting for 5 years. It's time.

"Mhm... I have work until 5:30 and then I'm out."

"Perfect, we'll all go eat dinner together! We're gonna go visit the others."

"Awww I was first?" He pinched my cheeks and I smiled.

"Mr. Kim? Break's over."

"Okay we won't bother you. I'll text you later with the deets, kay?" I told him.

"Mhm. Alright. See you guys later!"

We went out the building and went to find Minho. I miss that stupid keroro.

"He's filming for a movie right now but I'm pretty sure we can still find him," In Ho said.

Yeah, Minho's still in the entertainment industry. Now he's a movie director/actor. Isn't that great? I see him on TV all the time now. I fangirl over him 24/7 which makes Jjong really jealous and he tries to reeact the commercial for me. I find it cute~

"Wow, this place..."

We were back at the cafe that I loved to go to. Jjong told me it was also the place where In Ho told him to chase after me. So this place was pretty important to us.

Fangirls were outside the cafe watching whoever was acting. I tried to sneak a peek but there were too many heads blocking my view. "How are we going to get in now?" I asked In Ho.

"Don't worry. I can get us in through the back. Follow me."

We went after In Ho's lead and he took us to the door leading us into the kitchen. We walked in and was greeted by many stylists and actors. Everyone was busy getting everything ready for the next scene.

"I wonder where Minho is," Jonghyun said.

"Hey, aren't you Kim Jongyhun and Lee Jun Hye?" We turned to the left and saw a guy looking at us. We politely bowed and said hello. "Woah! I'm a big fan of you guys! Can I get a picture?" We took the picture and gave him our autographs and he told us that Minho and Onew was here. Great! "They're both acting right now so you guys can go watch if you go out that door."

"I didn't know Onew still acted. I thought he just did musicals now," I asked In Ho.

"He cameos in some shows if he gets asked from the directors. This is Minho's movie so Onew was probably asked," he said.

I nodded my head and finally spotted Minho sitting in a director's chair watching attentively. Look at those flaming eyes~

Onew was sitting at a table enjoying some coffee and I must say his acting skills have improved. I could tell he was really into it and that made me so happy.

"Okay... Cut! Great job everyone! 10 minute break!"

Everyone started shuffling out of the place. Onew went to Minho and they high-fived each other.

In Ho came to me and handed me my favorite coffee. I thanked him and took two more drinks from his tray.

"Can somebody get us some coffee please?" Minho said.

I came up behind them and handed them the drinks. "Two coffees!"

"Thank- JUN HYE!!!"

They both got out of their seats and tackled me.

"Yah! Holding hot coffee here!!!" They let go, placed the coffee down and tackled me again.

"JUN HYE! WE MISS YOU!" I smiled and hugged them back. "Where's Jjong?" Minho asked.

"He's... not here. He didn't come with me," I giggled when I saw Jonghyun in the back arch his eyebrow up.

"He didn't? Oh who cares. At least we get to see you!" Minho said.

I saw Jongyhun roll up a piece of paper and he charged towards Minho and smacked him on the head. "Who cares?! Excuse me, Choi Minho, what do you mean-"

"JJONG HYUNG!" He hugged Jongyhun and patted him on the head. "I knew you were here. Just messin' with ya~"

Jjong glared at him but laughed and hugged him back.

"Jonghyun! How are you?" Onew said while giving him a hug.

"I've been good. How about you guys?"

"Great as ever," Minho said.

"Did you guys go say hi to Key yet?"

I nodded my head. "Where's Taeminnie?"

"He's in Russia right now," Onew said taking a sip from his cup.

"Russia?!" Jonghyun shouted. "Why is he in Russia?"

"He's teaching a dance class over there. He's coming back next week."

"Next week? We're leaving next week," I pouted and looked at Jonghyun. "Can't we stay until he gets back?"

"We can't. Big business meeting in Paris." I frowned and drank my coffee. Jonghyun kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I'm sure we'll see him the next time we come back."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I smiled and turned back towards them. "When are you guys done filming?"

Minho puckered his lips out, "Maybe 5? Why?"

"Yay! We're going to go out to eat at 6! I'll text you guys the details. We're gonna go to our hotel to freshen up."

"Okay. See you later guys!"

They went back to acting and In Ho drove us to the hotel. We took out our stuff and went to get our hotel keys. Yay~ All the way on top!

Once the door opened, I dropped my bags and jumped on the bed. "Wah~ So fluffy!"

"Stop being such a kid and go take a shower. We're leaving in two hours," In Ho said. I threw a pillow at In Ho's face but he caught it in time. "HAH- OOF!" I threw a second one at him and he fell onto the floor.

I walked towards him and stuck out my tongue at him. He growled and I simply just jumped over him and got my bags. Shower time~

 

Jonghyun's POV

I helped In Ho up and threw the pillows back onto the bed.

"How do you deal with her? I don't get it," he said while dusting his pants.

I laughed and sat on the bed. "You get use to it."

In Ho got comfortable in one of the chairs and looked at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked. Was there something on my face?

"You."

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously, Captain Obvious."

"When are you proposing?" he suddenly asked.

I groaned and fell back into the bed. "I don't know."

I felt the bed go down when In Ho sat on it. "Well it better be soon. You aren't getting any younger."

"Some people marry at the age of 30 okay?"

"So you're going to wait for another 5 years?! Dude come on, it's been a long time already. Maybe you can wait but Jun Hye can't."

I took out the ring box in my pocket and opened up the box. The ring was shining brightly and it had our initals JJ carved into the band.

"WOW. How much did that cost?!" In Ho asked.

"Price doesn't matter as long as she likes it," I smiled and circled the diamond. Cold and smooth.

"When did you buy that?"

"Two years ago."

"WHAT? TWO YEARS AGO YOU-"

I covered his mouth to shut him up.

"Jjong! Everything okay?!" she shouted from the bathroom.

"Yeah! Keep showering!" I released my hold on him and sat back up.

"Two years?!" he whispered.

"Sorry! I don't know when to ask her!" I whispered back.

"Stop being a chicken and just ask!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!"

"Uh guys?" I quickly shoved the ring under a pillow and saw that Jun Hye was at the doorway.

"Heeeey, Jules!" In Ho said.

"What's up?" Jun Hye said.

"Uhhhhhh..." I looked at In Ho for help.

"I... wanted to sleep over with you guys!"

"Sleep over?

"Yeah! I mean your bed is so comfortable and everything!" She nodded her head and walked out. I smacked him on the chest and put the ring back in my pocket. "Close call," he said.

I nodded my head and got my clothes. "Distract her will ya? I'm gonna shower."

******************************************************************************************

"You're late."

The boys were at the front of the restaurant waiting for us.

"Sorry," Jun Hye said, "Jonghyun took a long time because he couldn't figure out what to wear," she said while glaring at me.

"Well at least you're fashionably late," Key said.

"Let's go inside!" Onew grabbed Jun Hye's arm and dragged her in. We followed suit and sat down at a table. We ordered our food and ate some of the side dishes that were served.

"Mhm. Legit Korean food..." we both said.

Jun Hye and I scarfed down everything on the table. We haven't ate this in months. I felt like I was in heaven.

"Guys! We need to update the fans. Photo time~" Key took out his phone and handed it to In Ho.

They all came behind us and I posted up my signature v-sign.

In Ho positioned himself, "Ready? One, two-"

"Hey where's my invite?!" We turned towards the door and Taemin was standing there with a goofy grin on his face.

"TAEMINNIE!!!!" Hye ah literally pushed me out of the way and ran towards Taemin. I got my booty-tickled self up and followed after her.

"I thought you weren't going to be back until next week?!" she said.

"I heard my favorite noona was back in Korea so I had to come back!" Taemin said.

*Kiss up...*

"AWWW TAEMIN!" She hugged him again and he finally noticed me.

"Hyung!" Hye ah let go and I hugged Taemin.

"How've you been little one?"

"Little one? I'm taller then you hyung~" he said, teasing me.

"But you'll always be my little Taeminnie~"

He laughed and gave me a light punch. We all sat down and our food arrived just in time. Turns out Taemin and In Ho were the best of friends. That made me happy as well, at least In Ho isn't left out. We finished eating after taking a bajillion photos and we all walked out of the restuarant.

"The night's still young! Let's go out to drink!" Key said.

"Hyung, you drink like every day," Taemin said.

"Nuh uh~ Once a week maybe but not every day," Key said defending himself.

"I'm up for a drink," Onew said.

In Ho and Minho agreed as well so Taemin tagged along.

I turned towards Jun Hye to see what she would say. She shook her head and smiled. "I'm not in the mood to drink. You guys go."

"Are you pregnant?" Minho asked.

All the other boys started bombarded us with questions and complains.

"Now you have to marry her!"

"What did I tell you about protection?!"

"How many months?"

"Is it fun without a ?"

"I don't even want to think about it."

"Am I the godfather?"

"No I'm the godfather!"

"Uh that's not important right now! She's freaking pregnant!"

"I'm not pregnant!" she said.

"Guys cut it out," I said smacking them all on the forehead.

They all started laughing. "Just messing with you," In Ho said.

She blew her bangs out of her face and called for a taxi.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Dae Jung oppa's place! I want to see his new-born!" she said happily. "Have fun but not too much fun!" She kissed me on the cheek and got into the cab. She rolled down the window and waved to everyone. "Bye, guys!"

Everyone said good-by and we started walking to a bar Key liked to go to. "Yes! Boys night out!" he said jumping up into the air.

"Calm your diva we got serious issues on our hands," In Ho said.

"What? Can't be that you finally got yourself a girlfriend right?" Minho said.

"Ha ha ha, speak for yourself."

Minho punched him in the gut but he dodged.

'What's the issue?" Onew said.

In Ho looked at me then looked ahead, "We'll talk when we get there." Aw man.

The place wasn't too crowded tonight so we got the bar to ourself.

"Drinks on me everyone!" Onew said.

"We were going to make you pay anyway old man," Key said.

We all ordered and waited for our drinks.

"So the issue?" Taemin asked.

In Ho took a sip from his drink that just arrived and pointed at me. "Him."

"What's wrong with Jonghyun? Are you sick?!" Key said.

I moved away, "No I'm not sick."

"So you did get Jun Hye pregnant." Minho said.

"Nooooooooooo."

"Then what?!" Taemin asked.

"He needs to get married and we're going to help him because we're his friends," In Ho said.

"Ohhhhhhh." The guys understood and agreed with In Ho. Thanks a lot.

"The time isn't right," I told them.

"Yes it is! You're back at where you guys met!" Minho said.

"We met at an airport in Paris," I retorted.

"Tomato, tomatoe okay?" he said.

"Where's the ring?" Key said holding his hand out.

I took it out without arguing with him and placed it in his hand. All the boys crowded around him and looked at it. Oohs and Aahs were heard. That's good~

"This isn't even the style now!" Key said scrunching up his face.

"He bought it two years ago."

I shot In Ho a glare and Key smacked me in the face. "WHAT THE HECK!"

"It wasn't time!" I shouted back.

"Well you better do it now before I steal noona from you," Taemin said.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You saw her when she saw me at the restaurant. I can take her from you just like that."

I lunged towards him but Onew pulled me back. We all sat back down in our spots and Key handed the ring back to me. I admired the ring and smiled. "I... I don't know if it's me who's not ready or if it's me thinking Jun Hye's not ready."

"Not ready? Dude, she's been waiting."

"Isn't your six year anniversary coming up? Perfect timing~"

I looked over at them and smiled.

Maybe it is time.

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************

A/N: Decided to split up the last chapter into two parts~ Enjoy~