Just You And I?

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Finally alone!"

It was a Saturday night. Jonghyun and I were at my house hanging out. A day to ourselves since the whole accident happened. The death threats stopped coming in. I guess the fans finally accepted that we loved each other. Everything is back to normal. Except Jonghyun, he's now SUPER protected over me. The boys weren't here. They were at their own individual schedules. My loser of a boyfriend didn't have any. I mean, that's good for me, not for him. We were just in my room lying down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"What do you want to do tonight, Hye ah?" he asked.

"Mhm... I just want to relax. Let's stay at home!" I was grabbing onto his arm and was jumping up and down.

He laughed, "Alright, let's stay home. I don't want to go out anyway."

We walked into the living room and decided on what we wanted to do.  "Oooh! Let's watch some movies!" I went to my movie shelf and started picking out a bunch of movies.

"Movies? What kind of movies?" he asked coming towards me. "Don't pick anything too scary, or too cheesy, or-"

I pushed him away, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just go get some snacks!" I picked out a romantic movie for starters and jumped onto the couch after putting it in. He came back into the room with a bunch of sweets.

"The Notebook? I said not too cheesy."

I turned to look at him, "Do you want to watch it or not? I haven't watched it before and I heard it was really good."

He was scrunching up his nose but eventually sighed, "Well I never watched it before either so fine." He gave me his dino face. I laughed and cuddled with him. He automatically put his arms around my waist and pulled me in. The movie started and I put all my attention onto the tv.

I could tell Jonghyun had no interest in the movie because I felt him messing with my hair. Let him play, at least he was quiet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Movie started at 8:00

Jonghyun: You're watching a movie about old people?

Me: SHH!

Jonghyun: Geez, just asking...

---

8:07

Jonghyun: WOW, this is so predictable. Next, they are going to run away together and-

Me: CAN YOU-

I threw a cookie at him and he caught it with his mouth and smiled.

---

8:14

Jonghyun is hanging upside down on the couch.

Jonghyun: She has to leave?! What the hell can't she- AH!

I stuffed a pillow in his face and he flipped over.

---

8:26

Jonghyun: ~Hye ah neomo yeoppo~

Me: I'm not going to be if you don't shut up.

Jonghyun: But-

I gave him the look. He put his two hands up in defense.

---

8:35

Jonghyun: Hye ah

Me: ...

Jonghyun: ~Hye ah~

Me: ...

Jonghyun: HYE AH!!!

Me: What?!

Jonghyun: You're beautiful

Me: AISH.

---

8:43

I was totally into the movie when a fluff of blonde came in front of me.

Jonghyun: Hye ah~

Me: What do you want?

He looked up giving me his famous puppy dog eyes.

Jonghyun: Pay attention to your Jjongie~

I ruffled his hair.

Me: What does my little Jjongie want?

His face instantly brightened up. Happy that I finally payed attention to him.

Jonghyun: Mhm... Jjongie wants a kiss!

After our first kiss, he kept coming back for more. He says he's addicted.

Me: Okay~

He closed his eyes and puckered up his lips.

Jonghyun: YAH! What the?!

I had grabbed Bling Bling from the couch and stuffed it in his face.

Me: Haha, go make out with Bling Bling.

---

8:51

Jonghyun: Hey.

Me: What?

Jonghyun: I searched up what happens on Wikipedia.

I turned around to see him dangling his phone between his fingers with a devious smile on his face.

Me: DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME.

Jonghyun: What happens if I do?

Me: You don't want to know.

Jonghyun: SHE FORGETS-

ME: THAT'S IT!

Jonghyun: YAH!

---

9:02

Jonghyun: MHM! MHM!!!!!!! MHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally it was quiet. Well, except for the sqeals coming from Jonghyun's taped mouth. I had grabbed him and taped his mouth so he couldn't talk. I also tied him up but that doesn't really matter right?

Jonghyun: MHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

9:11

Jonghyun: Bling Bling ah, your mom over there loves the movie, not us. I'm going to take you home with me and then we can have fun! Mwahahaha.....

I looked over to him to see him talking to himself. Or to the bear...

Crazy dino...

---

9:24

Jonghyun: To all my followers on Twitter. Especially to the boys. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT watch "The Notebook" with your girlfriends. You will experience, food thrown at you, pillows thrown at you, making out with stuff animals, and being tied up and taped. I learned the hard way.

---

9:36

Jonghyun: Damn, HyunA is hot-

Me: BWOH?!

Jonghyun: Hot tempered! HOT TEMPERED!

---

9:45

By the time they were at the "Kiss in the rain" scene. I was already bawling.

"J-J-Jonghyun-ah. Pass me a tissue." I felt his hand come down wiping the tears off my face.

He finally gave up and decided to just watch the movie like a normal person would.

"Pabo. Why would you cry at something like this?"

I hit his hand, "Yah, it's not my fault! It's just so... so cute!" I dug my face in his chest and started to cry even more.

"Aish, my future wife is a crybaby."

"Who said I would marry you?!"

"Bwoh?!"

"You don't even like these kind of movies and I love these movies. We aren't meant for each other sorry."

"Ah, I'm just kidding! I love these movies! You have to marry me!" I laughed at his desperate voice. "Tell me how you want me to propose to you," he asked.

"You have to figure that out yourself!" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Come on, I want it to be perfect for you," he said kissing my head.

"Mhm... I'll think about," I told him.

"You want me to kiss you in the rain?" he asked pointing to the TV.

I didn't want to tell him so honestly. Of course I do! It's like every girls dream to have those cheesy moments.

"Kind of..." I said avoiding eye contact.

He chuckled, "Okay"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The movie ended and we decided to watch a comedy next.

I let him choose the movie this time so he wouldn't be bored. He was laughing so hard; always clapping like a retarded seal. I mean, I enjoyed it too but I prefered chick flicks.

I went to the kitchen to get myself some chocolate. He was totally into the movie anyway. Was I like that too?

I sat back down on the couch and started eating my chocolate. I already watched the movie so I wasn't really interested. I was silently watching when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I whipped my head to my right and saw him staring at me. I blinked my eyes wondering what was wrong. Was there something on my face?

Then, without warning, he kisses me and nibbles on my lips. He his lips with a smirk when he pulled back. I stayed quiet and touched my lips.

"Mmm... taste like chocolate," he said smirking at me.

I immediately blushed and looked at the TV.

Aish, still making me blush like an idiot.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We were at the last movie of the night. I don't know why it was so awkward for me to talk to him. Or even look at him for that matter. I mean, we were a couple. Why did I feel so I don't know, nervous when he kisses me?

"Let's watch a horror movie," I said picking one out.

"HORROR? NO WAY. THERE'S NO-" he stopped when he saw me smirking at him. "What's with your face?" he asked.

I thought of the day when we were at the haunted house. "Is my little Jjongie scared of a horror movie?" I said teasing him.

"PSH, no. I was just worrying about you! You're going to get nightmares," he said.

"No, I'll be fine."

I put the movie in and sat on the floor. The scary music was starting.

"C-co-come here so I can hug you." I got up and sat in his lap. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and hid from the TV.

The movie wasn't even that scary. I've seen better. But Jonghyun was really into the movie. Irritating me.

AGAIN.

"Why is the music so scary?!"

"Yah... Yah. YAH! DON'T DO IT!"

"Do you HAVE to go to the bathroom Hye ah? I'm coming with you."

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

"Don't go get more food! You... You need to go on a diet! You're fat. Stay here!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Is it over?! Is the scary part over?!"

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just wanted to sleep. Let the movie be over with please!

"YAH! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! WHY WOULD YOU GO IN THERE YOURSELF?! YOU DESERVE TO BE EATEN BY THE MONSTER!" he said pointing at the TV.

I hit him on the head. "Stupid, if she doesn't go in then it won't be a horror movie," I said.

"I know but..."

"Why? You scared?"

"NO!"

The movie ended and it was time for him to go home. We were at the door and I was waiting for him to go into his dorm.

~It's the risk that I'm taking, Hoping, You'd fall in love with your best friend~

I rolled my eyes after hearing his ringtone. It's been months and he still hasn't changed it.

He dug out his phone from his pocket. "Hello? Bwoh? You guys aren't coming home tonight? But- Aish, okay." He hung up and started to pout.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Uh... the boys aren't coming home tonight..." he said looking down.

"Oh. Good to know. Go to sleep and we'll go out to eat for breakfast okay? Goodnight~" I was about to close the door when something kept me from doing it. I looked down to see Jonghyun's shoe. I opened the door again to see him standing there. "Can I help you?" I said.

"Can I sleepover tonight?" he asked.

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because?..."

"Because... I don't have my key! And the boys aren't coming home!" he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he avoided eye contact. "Did you forget your key or is it because someone is afraid and doesn't want to sleep alone?"

"No! I just-"

"Okay then! Just go sleep in your car. Goodnight~"

"Ah! Okay! I'm scared," he said while pouting.

I smiled then grabbed his hand. "Come in." He smiled then dashed into my room. I followed him only to find him jumping up and down on my bed. "Go shower first you stupid crybaby." I said while throwing his clothes at him.

He caught them and looked at me, "Shower with me."

"YAH!"

"What?! Is it my fault I want to save the environment?"

"AISH-" I fake punched him and he laughed.

"Okay! Just kidding!" He gave me a peck on the cheek then went into the bathroom to took a shower.

Maybe having him sleepover wasn't such a good idea. I mean, he is a boy.

I'm not a genius in math but I think I know what happens.

One weak girl + one manwhore boy + empty house + neighbors are gone = ...

I opened my eyes in shock.

Uh oh...

 

Jonghyun's POV

I took a super duper quick shower today. Not because I was scared or anything!

Like I said before, I want to save the environment.

I got out of the shower and started putting on my clothes. I walked back into the room to see Hye ah a little bit dazed.

"Hye ah?" She looked up and jumped a little when she saw me. And she says I'm the one who's scared. I threw the towel and my clothes into the laundry basket then jumped onto the bed next to her. She quickly scooted away. "Is there something wrong?" She quickly shook her head. I kept scooting next to her and she kept scooting away. She was literally on the edge of the bed. If I scooted one more time she would have fell off. I sniffed my armpit, "Do I smell or something?"

She shook her head again. I took the chance and scooted closer to her.

"AH!"

I caught her before she could have fell and pulled her into my arms. "YAH! You wanted to crack your head open or something?! Watch where you're scooting next time!"

"S-s-sorry." She quickly pushed herself away and stared at me. What the heck is going on?

I'm still the manwhore dino she knows so I tried to to make her laugh.

"Hey, we have pillows and blankets and we're alone... You know what that means?" I heard her give out a little gasp.

"Uh... You want to make a fort?"

"No... I-"

She put her pointer finger on my lip. "Um... let's go to sleep!" she smiled and plopped herself down on the bed. She placed a pillow between us then faced the other direction. "Goodnight!"

I took the pillow out of the way and wrapped my arms around her. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? I don't like this. Jjongie wants attention." I started to act cute in front of her again.

"It's nothing! Hehe... I'm just a little tired that's all!"

"You're lying to me, Hye ah."

She turned around to face me. I saw her pout. Did I do something? "It's really nothing." She shook her head. "I'm just stupid! You would never -" She covered with her hand then looked away.

OH.

THAT.

I flicked her forehead and she started rubbing it. "Idiot! I would never do that! Who do you think I am?!" She started to pout again. ARGH, she always finds a way to make me get butterflies. Even though I was suppose to be mad, her pouting made it go away instantly. "Sorry.." I kissed her forehead.

"That hurt..."

"You deserved it!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I won't ever do that to you until you're ready for it? Okay?"

She smiled then snuggled into my chest. "Okay."

I chuckled then pulled her in closer. "Goodnight~"

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Ended the night on a sweet note <3 ENJOY!