You're Crazy

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV
My ing head hurts...

"STUPID !"

OW!

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Was someone hitting me? I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I was blindfolded. I tried to take it off but my hands were tied together. I couldn't move my legs either. What the hell was going on? The only thing I remember was fainting and running away from those two guys.

"So you're finally awake, you stupid ," a girl said.

Was that Eun Mi unnie?

I tried to say something but my mouth was covered with tape. I tried to move around to free myself but it was no use. She was laughing like a maniac. I could hear footsteps coming closer too. I felt a pair of hands untie something behind my head. Someone was taking off the blindfold.

It was her.

"SURPRISE! It's me! Were you expecting this?" she smiled at me but then she gave me a glare and slapped me. "You know you deserved that right? Oh no! You're bleeding!" I could see blood drip down from my face from the cut she just gave me. "Should I help you clean it up? But then again, you're such a I don't want to help you," she smiled at me then walked away.

I checked my surroundings. It looked like I was in some kind of abandoned room. Everything was dusty and the only light source was from the one the ceiling.  A few ivys were growing on the wall and it looked like we were in a forest from the window view. There were the two guys from yesterday guarding the door. Wow, I never knew one of those drama scenes could ever happen in real life.

She sat down on a chair and was looking at her laptop.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Tsk tsk tsk, did I say you could talk?" I rolled my eyes at her as she kept typing on the laptop. "Let's see... I should start a live broadcast on your website huh? Let people watch you suffer slowly and painfully. Let them watch you beg me to let you go. Let them watch as you cry for help," she said while clapping her hands together.

She was seriously out of her mind. I can't let anyone see me like this! Especially Jonghyun. She put on a mask so she could hide her face.

The webcast was starting...

"Hey everyone! Welcome to Lee Jun Hye's website! Now you're probably wondering 'Who is this wierdo in a mask?' Don't worry, you don't need to know. All you need to know is that little Jun Hye's going to suffer. Now don't be afraid! We're just going to have a little fun." She turned the laptop towards me. She walked towards me and ripped off the tape from my mouth. ! It hurts! "Say hi, Jun Hye!" I kept my mouth shut and tried to look away from the camera. She slapped me across the face and yelled at me, "I TOLD YOU TO SAY HI." I glared at her and she got pissed. "Fine don't say hi to your fans." She skipped off to somewhere and she had a bat in her hand. "Say hi to this bat instead." She hit me on the leg and I heard something crack. She laughed and threw the bat to the side. I kept my tears in because I knew that was she wanted. To see me cry. "WHY ARE YOU NOT CRYING?! STUPID !" She kicked my stomach and I winced. I cannot cry... "UUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She started to punch me but I didn't do anything. I just closed my eyes and waited for her to finish. She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. I was starting to have a hard time breathing. My vision was getting blurry again but I tried to stay awake. I had to survive... I saw tears coming out of her eyes. "Why aren't you crying?... Why am I crying for you?! Why did you have to come and ruin my life?! WHY YOU?!"

I laughed at her and tried to say something. "Hehe... me ruin your life? Unnie, you ruined your own life. I pity you right now."

She looked at me; shocked. She slapped me again. I could feel my cheeks swelling up and getting bruised. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PITYING ME?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE PITYING YOU!" She had the bat in her hand again and hit me right where my lungs were. I coughed and blood came out. I couldn't breathe... "EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE DONE. I TRIED TO RUIN YOUR LIFE BUT I FAILED. THE PICTURES, THE MEDIA. EVERYTHING. I TRIED EVERYTHING." She was panting hard and crying. She put her hands to her head and screamed.

"You think Jonghyun would want you now? Seeing you like this? Please, you look ridiculous," I said to her.

"JONGHYUN OPPA LOVES ME! NOT YOU!"

I laughed at her stubbornness. I looked straight into her eyes and said; "He will never love you."

This time, she didn't hit me. She just laughed, "HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're right, he won't love me! Not when you're around!"

What did she mean?

She turned towards the laptop and smiled, "All of Jun Hye's fans and Jonghyun oppa..."

What was she going to do?

"I change my mind. I don't want Jun Hye to suffer anymore."

Is she letting me go?

...

...

...

"I want her to die."

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: DIE?!

tumblr_le0nzfHCDj1qdvl55.gif