Arguing Gets Us Nowhere

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

Aish, why did I bring so much stuff with me? Now I have to pick it all up. Or, why do I have to be so clumsy? I swear I'm the girl version of Onew. Tripping on air wasn't a surprise to me anymore. I just stuffed everything in the box without bothering to organize it. What's the point? I would have to take everything out again.

Through the musc blasting in my ears, I heard the door creak open. Must be Dae Jung oppa and the stylists. I took off the earphones in my ears. I heard murmuring behind me. Sounded like a bunch of guys. I turned around to see who it was.

"Noona..."

SH-SHINee?

I dropped the box in my hand again because of shock.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE??????!!!!!!!!

"Um..." I bent down again to pick up the stuff. A saw a hand come into my vision. I looked up to see Taemin picking up the stuff without looking at me. I looked back down and kept staring at the carpet.

Taemin put everything in the box and handed it to me. "Are you okay noona?"

All the them were just looking at me. Shocked; just like how I was. WHY ARE THEY HERE?! THIS IS MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

"I- I'm fine, Taemin, thanks."

I looked at Jonghyun to see how he was reacting to this. Well, he looked shocked. But that wasn't on his face for long. It went back to his usual cold expression.

"Jong-"

"I'm out of here."

I watched as he walked towards the door and I started to tear up. He hated me this much huh?

He opened the door but was blocked by his manager. "Woah there! Jonghyun, where do you think you're going?"

"I-"

"No time to explain, get back inside. We need to get you guys fixed up."

"But-"

"No buts. But I want your in that seat." He guided Jonghyun to one of the chairs and sat him down. "Good." He was looking at Jonghyun in the mirror when he noticed my reflection. "Hey, Jun Hye! What are you doing here?"

I was too dazed to say anything. I quickly wiped away my tears.

"JUN HYE!" Dae Jung oppa came into the room.

What a lifesaver.

"WHOA. What are you doing here, hyung?" he asked their manager.

"Oh. It was too crowded next door with f(x) so they transfered us to this room. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh... is that so..." He looked over to me to see if I was okay with it. I just gave him a small nod. "Fine with us! Let's get you all pretty then, Jun Hye."

All the chairs were occupied so I sat next to Taemin and Key. So the sitting arrangement now from left to right is: Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, Me, Key and lastly Onew.

At least I wasn't sitting next to him. I wouldn't be able to handle his glares.

I just looked into the mirror. The six of us were silent. The only thing you could here was the stylists telling us to look left or look right or up or down or whatever they needed us to do. I was looking down the whole time but I could feel their stares on me. I tried to ignore them but the tension was just unbearable. SOMEONE HELP ME. They finished up our make-up and I left the room to let them change.

I started jumping up and down. "Oppa! What do I do? He's in there and ugh!!!"

"It's okay. He hasn't said anything. Just get through the night and it'll be over with, okay? Oh, shh! They're coming out."

I looked over to the door to see them come out in their new outfits. He was the first one to come out but he didn't look at me. Onew was the last one to come out and he gave me a smile. "It's all yours," he said.

"Thanks," I said while smiling at him.

I went in and closed the door. I quickly changed not wanting for them to wait for me. I opened the door and gestured for them to come in.They all shuffled inside the room and sat down on the couch. We sat back in the order we were in before and just watched the live broadcasting of whoever was on stage. I was fiddling with my fingers and wasn't paying attention to the TV. I don't think anyone was. It was only us six in the room. Our managers didn't come in for some reason.

"Noona, how have you been?"

I looked up to see Taemin smiling at me. Still the same Taemin. He was still the sweet kid I knew.

"Uh... I could be better," I told him truthfully.

I heard someone on my left scoff. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, is that so?" Taemin said.

I nodded, "Mhm. Uh... how have you been?"

"Gre-"

"Why do you care?" I looked at him and saw him glaring at me. I felt everyone tense up.

"I-"

"You, you, you. Everything is about you. All you care about is yourself. You don't care about anyone else's feelings."

"Jonghyun stop it," Key murmured.

I tried to defend myself, "I was just asking him-"

"Well don't."

I looked down again and started tearing up. Fine. If that's what you want Kim Jonghyun.

"Weren't you a little bit too rude, hyung?" Minho asked.

"Shut up."

Now he talks like that?

Onew spoke up, "Jonghyun, don't talk like that."

"Like you can do anything about it."

I looked over to Onew who was fuming. But he just stayed quiet and looked away. Key had his head down. Minho was also looking away. Taemin was tearing up.

So this was how he was treating them after what happened?

"Yah, you can talk like that to me but don't put it on your members," I said.

Everyone looked at me. Jonghyun kept his expression. "Like I said, don't worry about," he said with no emotion.

"How can I not worry about it? They had nothing to do with this! Why are you putting it on them?!"

I felt Key tugging on my sleeve.

"Guys stop," Onew said.

We both ignored Onew and kept arguing.

"When did you have the right to tell me what to do?" he said.

"Since you became an inconsiderate, selfish !"

"AND WHO WAS THE ONE WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS?!"

"Please stop..." Taemin was covering his ears and was crying with his eyes closed. "Don't fight..."

I had nothing to say. I was tired of it. Jonghyun was standing up. I slowly got up and looked him in the face. I poked his chest, "You were the one who made yourself like this. Not me. You."

I heard everyone gasped. But I didn't care. All I cared about was Jonghyun's response.

He laughed and shook his head. "Don't put the blame on me."

"Don't put the blame on me either!" I yelled.

"WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO BLAME THEN HUH?! TELL ME JUN HYE."

"It's all-" I shut my mouth before I could have revealed the truth. He was waiting for my response. I think everyone was.

"You know what? I don't even want to know. I don't care," he said.

He turned around and I started crying. I wish I could tell him. I wish. But I guess wishes don't come true. I prayed every day that I didn't have to see him but I guess I have no luck. Isn't it just fantastic that our first conversation together after months is an argument?

Why did this happen?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Music Bank was over. We were back in our dressing room changing out of our outfits.

"You did a good job today, Jun Hye," Minho said.

I gave him a smile, "Thanks. You were great. All of you were."

Except... I looked over to him. Still mad.

"Okay! We're done! You guys just wait for your managers. You guys were fantastic today!" We thanked the stylists and they left.

They all left and we were alone again. I started packing up my things when I heard that stupid 's voice.

"Babe!" ... Not now. He came into the room but stopped in his tracks when he saw them. "Oh... didn't know you had company."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Is it wrong for your boyfriend to come visit you?" he said.

I saw Jonghyun roll his eyes and he looked away. "Taemin get me water bottle I'm thirsty."

Taemin obediently got up and went around the room trying to find a water bottle for him. "Uh... hyung, there isn't any more..."

"Tch, what the hell. Not even a stupid water bottle..."

I looked at my unopened water bottle in my hand. I started handing it over to Jonghyun when someone snatched it away.

"Thanks babe! I needed it!" I glared at Sang Min and he smiled back. Jonghyun was watching him the whole time. He opened the water bottle and put the opening on his lips. But he drew back right after. "On second thought, I'm not that thirsty anymore. Jonghyun, you wanted some right?"

Ugh... don't start anything here. Please...

Jonghyun just smirked and pushed the water bottle away spilling some water onto the floor.

"No thanks. I don't want to drink anything that touched something as dirty as your mouth."

I saw Sang Min turn red and saw him ball his hands into fist.

I held him back and whispered into his ear. "DON'T."

He relaxed and just laughed, "Haha, really funny, Jonghyun." I just sighed and sat down on the couch. Sang Min looked at me. He was obviously enjoying this when I was feeling the complete opposite. Suddenly, he smirked at me. What is that planning now? Sang Min walked over to Jonghyun and lightly smacked his shoulder. "Aye, I still don't understand why you let her go, bro. But thanks."

Jonghyun looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean, with that body of hers. Whooooo. Bet you were having fun every night."

What is that saying?!

"What?" Jonghyun said.

Sang Min stood up. "Come on, you know what I'm talking about."

"Sang Min that's enough," I said.

Then he acted surprise. He looked at both of us. "You don't mean to tell me, Jun Hye had her first with me right?!"

"YOU . YOU TOUCHED HER?!" Jonghyun yelled.

Sang Min smirked, "I did more then that if you know what I mean."

Then Jonghyun pushed him into the wall. All the guys started holding him back. "YOU SON OF A . WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

All the guys couldn't hold back as he started punching him. I quickly ran in and tried to stop them. "Jonghyun stop! Please!" He pushed me off and I fell back.

"YOU SICK BASTARD."

Taemin quickly ran to my side and helped me up. "Noona, are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. Just stop them. Please," I cried out.

Jonghyun stopped for a second and Sang Min opened up his big mouth. "Tsk, no wonder she hasn't done it with you yet. You're just a loser who looks like a bad boy. But in reality, you haven't done . A FAKE."

Jonghyun growled, "JUST SHUT UP!"

"AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ME?!"

He had managed to get out of Jonghyun's grip and had gotten on top of him. He was punching him in the face and I was trying to pull him off.

"Sang Min, let it go! You're going to seriously hurt him!"

"And why do you care?! You broke up with him remember?!" I let him go and froze. I felt tears forming in my eyes. The scene in front of me...

Why was it happening? Everything started going through my head.

The once happy SHINee was now messy and chaotic. They weren't the shining boys everyone saw on TV. It's all an act now. They weren't like that in real life anymore. They might have been before, but it's all different now. I managed to make them like that. Once sweet, nice boys were now sad and chaotic.

The once sweet, funny Sang Min was now a demon from hell. He use to be so sweet and caring. Now, he was the exact opposite.

Right in front of me, the boys I use to love changed so much. They were fighting like I wasn't even here. But it's all my fault right? This is all my fault.

And Jonghyun...

He changed so much...

The boy I use to love was so different. Like he was possessed by another person. This isn't the Jonghyun I knew. This guy in front of me...

No...

This is all a dream right?

I'm dreaming. My head hurts so much. I can't take it.

Please...

"JUST STOP!"

Everyone in the room froze when I screamed. I collapsed onto the floor. "Just... please... stop..." I sobbed.

They all looked at me. Suddenly our managers came into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" said their manager.

Sang Min stood up and whispered in my ear, "I'm watching you, Jun Hye. One mistake and it's over." He quickly walked pass the managers and went out the door.

I looked over to Jonghuyn to see him bleeding. I walked over to him to only be pushed away.

"Jonghyun! Do you need me to call the police?" his manager said.

He just walked out of the room and I started sobbing even more.

This was all my fault...

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and turned around. Key was comforting me. I cried even louder. "I'm sorry you guys," I whispered.

"It's not your fault," Onew said.

"But it is." I looked at all of them. "Because of me you guys have been suffering. It's all my fault."

"Don't say that, noona." Taemin was crying and I cried with him.

What a night.

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Updated! YAY. School starts next week... KILL ME NOW. I'll try to update as much as I can!

Follow me on Tumblr!!!