No Luck Whatsoever

Lying... for better or for worse?...

December
 

Jun Hye's POV

"Yah! Hold my stuff!"

"UGH. Can't you hold it yourself?! My hands are already full!"

"Shut up and hold it!"

I trudged around the mall carrying his stupid shopping bags.

How long has it been like this? Months? Weeks? Days?

Well, it felt like eternity.

Everyone found out. Apparently "paparazzi" were there and took pictures of us. Who else would the paparazzi be? None other then the wonderful Shin Sang Min. I've been his girlfriend or how I like to call it, "slave" for a while now. He just likes to around with me and make my life a living hell.

All for his sister.

People were devestated when they found out. Antis started appearing more and more. I literally stayed at home for days. What was I suppose to say to my manager, my fans, their fans? I would be dead. On the other hand that wasn't phased at all. He actually enjoyed it. Sadistic . I would have reported his if he didn't carry my biggest secret around. He brings it up every single time I piss him off.

"Hey, let's go to that store."

"You have enough clothes. Let's go home."

He kept walking towards the store and I just followed him. If I did one thing wrong, *click* I'm dead.

He was browsing through the clothes on the racks as I impatiently waited for him.

~noona neomu yeppeo~

Here we go again. Everytime one of their songs come on, I just feel my heart ache. I mean, I didn't just hurt Jonghyun, I hurt all of SHINee. Speaking of them, I haven't seen them since that day in Jeju Island. I immediately took the next flight out of there. My luggage was sent back to me by their manager. Dae Jung oppa found out and had a panic attack. I didn't tell him about Sang Min. Who knows what he would have done? I guess they have been avoiding me since I never see them around.

"Does this one look good on me or does this one look good on me?" Sang Min said showing me two shirts.

"None of them look good. You're ugly in everything."

"You-"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It's SHINee!"

I whipped my head towards the fangirls and saw them coming this way. ! This is not good. Sang Min also turned his attention towards them. He smirked then grabbed me. "You better go along with this," he whispered into my ear.

I was nervous. Not because of Sang Min, but because of him. This was the first time I would be seeing him since that day. They were coming into the store.

"Let's leave," I said to Sang Min grabbing his stuff.

"Why, JUN HYE?!" he said it loud enough for the whole freaking store to hear.

That's when I made eye contact with him. I stopped breathing for a second. He was different. Not physically but something was different. His eyes, they were definitely different.

"Noona." Taemin was looking at me. All of them were looking at me. I looked away not wanting to see them.

"Let's-"

Suddenly Sang Min kissed me. Jonghyun looked surprised but instantly looked cold again. I closed my eyes and waited for him to finish. He wouldn't stop so I pushed him away.

"Jonghyun!" He was no where in sight. I punched Sang Min in the gut.

"OW!"

"Why did you do that?!" I started walking away from him and towards the entrance of the store. He followed after me.

"Stupid . You're my girlfriend. Couples do that ," he said.

I turned around to look at him. "Well you sure don't treat me like your girlfriend."

"Tch, whatever. I'm leaving. Just drop off my stuff at my place."

"Where the hell are you going? I'm your ride back," I told him.

"Take a damn cab. I'm going over to Sena's house. Since you won't have with me, she satisfies me." He started walking away.

"Disgusting pig."

"I heard that!"

"You were meant to!"

He flipped me off with his back still towards me. I started walking around the mall looking for him. When he stared at me like that...

I brushed the thought away and walked faster. I eventually found a blonde head bobbing out of all the other ones. I quickly walked over and grabbed his arm.

"Jong-"

Turns out it wasn't him. I bowed and let him go.

I felt a tear slip off my cheek.

*Where did you go?*

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Why are we even here?"

"Come on, hyung! It's our day off! We need new clothes!"

"I thought Key would be the one saying that."

Everyone started laughing at Onew's comment as I stayed quiet. They cleared their throats and stayed silent.

"Let's get going then." I started walking in as they trailed behind me.

It's different now. I feel like I'm more of the leader then Onew is. I get the say in everything now. Maybe because I act cold and mean. They were scared of me. She changed me. Maybe in a good way maybe in a bad way. I don't know. Life went downhill like a meteor coming down to Earth after that day. Nothing was the same anymore. SHINee didn't shine.

I'm not "Bling Bling" like a diamond anymore.

I'm dark like coal now.

We started walking towards our favorite store in the mall. People were looking at us. I didn't care. I don't really care anymore these days.

I started looking around the store to find something to my liking. Dark clothes.

You can say I kind of turned emo.

"Kyaah it's SHINee!"

I rolled my eyes at the noise. Fangirls. They are so annoying.

"Why, JUN HYE?!"

 I heard a little gasp and turned around to see Jun Hye there.

"Noona," Taemin said.

It was the first time I've seen her since that day. She looked different. Tired and stressed. Why should she be? She was with the love of her life. She looked like she was going to say something to me before he locked lips with her.

I had my hand balled into fists. Why did I want to punch that idiot in the face? I don't know. Maybe because he stole Jun Hye from me? Or was it because of that smirk he was giving me? I quickly walked out of the store and stormed out.

Key grabbed my arm, "Where are you going?"

I pushed him off, "I told you coming here wasn't a ing good idea."

I left him behind and walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Seeing her again, it made my heart skip a beat. Something I haven't felt in ages.

"Woah, aren't you Kim Jonghyun from SHINee?" I looked in the mirror to see a guy around my age looking at me in surprise.

" off."

I walked back out and went into the crowd. I saw her again. My first instinct was to run away but I stayed put. Wanting to see her for a few more seconds. She looked like she was looking for someone. Who? Her pretty little boyfriend?

She was looking towards my direction. She suddenly ran towards here but grabbed the arm of someone close to me.

"Jong-"

She let go when she realized it was the wrong person. Idiot, did I look like that? Her luck must be bad since I was only a few feet away from her. She pouted her signature pout and a tear slipped down her cheek.

*Don't go over there Jonghyun, you're just going to get hurt again.*

I was arguing with my conscience. To go or not to go? Right when I took a step, she turned around and left.

Great Jonghyun. ing .

I groaned and kicked the trashcan that was next to me getting looks from people.

"What are you looking at?"

I went out of the mall and started walking.

I really need to talk to someone.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jun Hye's POV

Another day is going by. Life is boring now. Nothing to amuse me. Well, I do have Dae Jung oppa but that's practically it. I don't reallly have any friends left. They took Jonghyun's side. After the incident at the mall, haven't seen them since. We're on our way to Music Bank right now. Dae Jung oppa was singing along to the radio and was getting irritating.

"~I got a pocket got a pocketful of sunshine~"

I turned to look at him. "Can you stop oppa? I have a headache."

He turned towards me and gave me a blank stare. I gave him my puppy dog face hoping he would give in. "I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE!"

I groaned and saw him smiling. He kept driving and we arrived at Music Bank soon after. He dropped me off at the back. "I'll go park the car. Somone should be waiting for you inside."

"Alright."

I grabbed my stuff and got out of the car. I watched him drive away before I went in. A man with a clipboard was standing inside.

"Hello, Jun Hye ssi."

"Hello." We both bowed to each other.

"Well, follow me." We walked through a bajillion hallways before reaching my room. He opened the door and walked in. "Well here it is!"

"Thank you."

"Hope it's to your liking. If you have any questions just ask."

He left the room and I plopped down onto the couch. I started taking my stuff out while listening to my ipod.

Let's hope everything goes well!

 

Jonghyun's POV

UGH.

I hate coming to Music Bank.

Small building, small dressing rooms, small bathrooms, angry staff, lazy staff, overly excited staff, sleeping staff, you name it. But the one thing that irks me the most is their coordination. Every time we come here, there is a 9 out of 10 chance there was a mistake. I would be surprised if there wasn't one.

We were on our way  there and the radio was on full blast. The guys were having fun dancing around while I glared at everything. Suddenly, one of her songs came on.

"Turn it off," I mumbled.

Yeah, I ran out of the mall after I saw her cry. I didn't want to see her. I don't want to see her. I want to forget about her. Too bad we're both living on the same planet, breathing the same air, living in the same country, walking on the same floor, we're both idols and we're both from the same company, living in the same building, on the same floor.

Everyone kept dancing and even started singing along. Since I was all the way in the back, my manager couldn't hear me.

"Turn it off," I said a little louder this time.

"~LALALALALALALALALALALALA~" Taemin and Key were next to me. I was in the middle seat while the idiots started dancing and waving their arms around.

"Stop dancing," I told them.

It was like my words just went in one ear and came out another. Useless. I closed my eyes and sighed. Without looking at them, I grabbed both their collars and dragged them closer to me.

"EEK!" They bothed screamed which caught the attention of Onew and Minho who were front of us.

"I said STOP." I let them go and it finally became quiet. Her voice was still on the radio which irritated me. "Turn it off."

Onew quickly leaned towards the front and turned off the radio.

"Hey! Why did you turn it off?! It was such a great song!" our manager said.

"SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" they all exclaimed.

"Why-" Our manager looked into the rearview mirror and I was glaring at him. "Oh right..."

The drive there became silent. Just how I like it. 

Our manager parked the car and we all got out. We started walking but noticed that our manager wasn't with us. We turned around to see him on the phone. He didn't look too happy. He hung up and walked towards us.

"What's up, hyung?" Onew said.

He sighed, "They made a mistake. Again."

Told you.

"What's wrong this time?" Minho said.

"You guys are sharing a room."

We all groaned in protest as our manager walked inside the building. Someone was inside waiting for us.

"We're sorry-"

"Just take us to the room."

The guy started walking and we followed after him. He looked like he was lost. Geez, I was already irritated enough. Now this guy comes and makes it worse.

"Are you lost?" Key said.

The guy turned around and shook his head. 

"No! You guys are room B20 so uh... It's to the left! Wait! It's to the right! Wait left! No right!"

I walked forward and pointed to the sign. It said B's to the right. "It says we have to go to the right."

He turned bright red. "Yeah! This way!"

"Tch, idiot." I walked ahead and left them behind.

He stood there dumbfounded that an idol just called him that. They followed after me apologizing for my behavior.

I found the door to our room. It said SM on the door so obviously it was someone from the company.

SNSD?

Nope, they're in Japan.

 It can't be...

Shake that thought away.

Super Junior?

They're filming their new music video.

Hmm... it might be DBSK.

But they aren't active right now.

EXO?

Too many people.

You're narrowing it down...

NO.

I opened the door without knocking.

"YAH! LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!"

I was face to face with Amber. I patted her on the head.

Looks like we're gonna be sharing with f(x).

Fine with me.

"Ew. We're sharing with a dinosaur," Kyrstal said.

"Shut up."

 

Author's POV

The rest of SHINee came in and they started dividing the room in half.

"We're girls so we should get more room!" Sulli said.

Key shook his head. "Umm... I don't think so."

"Sulli's right!" Krystal said.

Minho shook his head also. "We're gonna need more room then you."

"Come on! Give us more room!" Luna said.

"We're guys! We need more space!" Taemin said.

Jonghyun sat on the couch and waited for them to finish. Amber came and sat next to him.

Dino siblings for life.

"NO WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE BIGGER HALF!"

"NO! US GIRLS NEED MORE ROOM."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NOOOOO!"

"YEEEEES!"

"HYUNG!"

"UNNIE!"

The leaders looked at each other in despair. They were just like whiny kids wanting to eat dessert before eating dinner. They started tugging at the leaders. The leaders wanted to yell at them and tell them to be mature about it but they didn't have the heart to.

Amber was busy with her ipod so she wasn't paying attention. Jonghyun on the other hand was getting more pissed off by the second.

"WE'RE GOING TO SHARE IT EVENLY," he said.

Everyone looked at him then smiled sweetly. "Of course! Hehehehe..." They started dividing the room in half then went on with their lives.

Amber got up from the couch, patted Jonghyun on the back and gave him a thumbs up. He returned a small smile to her.

Once they started seperating the room. Chaos began again.

"YAH, MOVE YOUR !"

"KEY OPPA YOU TOOK MY BB CREAM!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS MINE!"

"SOMEONE TURN ON THE AC!"

"I NEED TO GO TO YOUR SIDE OF THE ROOM!"

"ANYONE HAVE CHICKEN?"

"OW YOU STEPPED ON ME!"

"I NEED TO SET UP MY MAKEUP ON THE TABLE."

"NO I NEED THE TABLE!"

"HYUNG~"

"UNNIE~"

"STOP HOGGING THE MIRROR!"

"I'M HUNGRY!"

"IT'S SO CROWDED!"

It felt like they were in a club. There was obviously no room for them to move around in. They haven't even gotten their clothes and stuff set up. F(x)'s manager and SHINee's manager heard all the commotion outside so they tried going inside the room. But they couldn't even open the door. They knocked on the door but no one answered. They were too busy yelling at each other.

Jonghyun was in the corner of the room suffocating because of the lack of oxygen. He started squeezing through everyone and eventually made it to the door. He opened it revealing their managers.

"We need a new room."

 

Jun Hye's POV
Ah... everything is ready! Now I just need my stylists to come fix me up!

What's up with all that noise coming from next door? It sounded like they were fighting or something. I turned up the volume on maximum on my ipod and  continued moving my stuff around. I suddenly hooked my foot onto the table legged and spilled my bag's contents onto the floor.

Dang it. Did I really just drop all my makeup on the floor? I bent down and started picking up my stuff.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"We're not moving."

"We're not moving either."

We were all facing each other deciding on who would move to another room. Obviously none of us want to since we have everything in this one already.

"Come on you guys. It's just next door. What's so hard about moving?" our managers asked.

"Uh... The fact that we have to bring EVERYTHING with us," Krystal said.

"And we don't have anything?" Key said.

They both started bickering with each other.

Onew and Victoria were both trying to get them out of the room just so that they could stop fighting.

I was just sitting with Amber on the couch. Don't want to get into it.

"Come on you guys. We have to get moving. You guys don't even have your makeup and stuff on."

"Not until they go!" Sulli said.

"Can't we just do paper scissors rock?" Minho said.

"No!" Luna said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Amber. She looked back. "Can you do anything about it?" she asked.

I gave her a blank expression and shook my head. She sighed and got up. My eyes followed to wherever she was going. I saw her walk towards Victoria and thought what the hell is she going to do this time.

Victoria was holding a makeup bag in her hand and Amber knocked it down onto the table. The contents inside spilled all over the table.

"Oh will you look at that! Looks like we're staying." The guys still wouldn't give up. "I'm gonna start stripping." Amber started lifting her shirt up and the boys ran out as fast as they could. The girls cheered and thanked Amber. I gave her a high-five and walked out.

They boys were standing outside pouting.

"It's just next door," I stated.

"STILL," they said in unison.

"Whatever." I walked towards the other door and opened it. No one was in there. "See, it's better. No one's here."

I walked in and they followed.

"Yeah there is!" Taemin pointed to a figure in the corner.

Oh. Didn't notice her. She was picking up makeup that was all over the floor and it looked like she didn't hear us come in.

"Is she a coordi noona?" Onew asked.

"They aren't allowed in until we're here," Key said.

"Yah," I said. She just continuing picking up the stuff. Her back was towards us so we didn't know how she looked like. "YAH," I said a little louder this time.

Key smacked my arm. "Maybe she doesn't respond to rude people like you." I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck his tongue out. "Excuse me..."

Still no reply.

"I think she's deaf..." Minho said.

At that moment, she took brought her hands toward her ears and took out her earphones. No wonder she couldn't hear us. She turned around and got up.

Great.

What ing luck I have.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Follow me on Tumblr! We can be friends on there! ablingerandashawol.tumblr.com or my black/white blog: freerealityxoxo.tumblr.com