Summer

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Juliette's POV

"We will be right back after this commercial break!"

I got up from the couch and stretched.

Hi, I'm Juliette, I'm from Los Angeles and I'm 17 years old. Most of my friends called me the Aegyo Princess. Both of my parents were born in Korea but moved to the US after getting married. My dad owns many hotels and businesses and my parents want me to be the heir of our businesses because I'm an only child.

What do I want to be? Not the heir of course. I've always wanted to be a singer, or a dancer, to be on TV, to have fans. I loved singing but my parents have "better" plans for my future.

"Juliette, do you need anything?" a sweet voice asked me.

"It's okay, Ms. Song, I'm good."

Ms. Song is the head maid in our house. I treat her like a mom. Even more then my own mom sometimes.

"Just call my name if you need anything." She gave me her crinkly eye smile.

I nodded my head and sat back down on the couch. Looking blankly at the TV. It was the first day of summer vacation. Summer; that means partying, staying up late, watching city lights, and a summer romance right?

Well, not for me. According to my parents I'll be at home, every single day getting ahead in my lessons. WHOOP DE DOO. Not that it matters though, it's been like this for the past few summers.

I rolled around the couch thinking of something, anything to do. I grab my phone from the table and decided to call my boyfriend, Andrew.

I've been with him for five months now. We were arranged. Lame right? Surprisingly, I found a liking to him and he found a liking to me. We fell in love and blah blah blah, you get the story. But I haven't had my first kiss yet. Call me cheesy for waiting for the right moment but I do want it to be special.

"Hey this is Andrew, I can't get to you right now so just leave me a message!"

I sighed and threw my phone onto the couch. WHAT TO DO.

The show I was watching came back on. It was a Korean Show called K-Pop Star. How I wish I could be like them, singing on stage. I did audition though, just for the heck of it it a few months back. I didn't get a call so I guess I'm not good enough.

It was getting boring so I turned off the TV and went to my room. I took my phone and went upstairs to rest for a while and get ready for my boring summer.

~So I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours~

Was it Andrew?!

********************************************************************************************

A/N: This chapter was like a background info chapter just to get the story going. It will get better! I might even post the next chapter because I'm writing like crazy right now. Hope you like it~