My Future Wifey~

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jonghyun's POV

She played the last part of the song and smiled to herself. She looked up at me and... "How was it?"

"Wow..."

"Wow? Is that all you can say?"

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. MY BABY IS SUCH A GENIUS. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It was great, wifey~ I love it," I said. I might actually have to get that diamond ring... "That is now my ringtone for my phone~" I told her while I changed it.

"GOOD. You haven't changed it in forever!"

I wrapped my arms around her as we both watched the video over again.

"I can't wait to tell our kids what a beautiful mommy they have," I said while daydreaming.

She looked at me weirdly. "Kids? OUR kids? Aren't you thinking a little too ahead, Jonghyun?"

"Not at all! I already have everything planned out! We're going to have a dozen kids and they are all going to be talented in some way! Model, actress, actor, singer, athlete, artist, designer, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, president, and the one failure!"

"A dozen kids?! Am I a pig to you?!" she screamed.

"Well you don't look like one. But you do eat like one."

She wacked me on the arm. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN!"

"My cute little piggy~" I put a finger to her noise and pushed it up. She lifted up and bit me. "OW OW OW OW OWWWW!!!!! YAH LEE JUN HYE!" She let go and pouted. I kissed her cheek then popped the air out. She smiled then hugged me. I'm good~ "I'm serious about the kids though." I told her. She looked at me again; mugging me. "Okay maybe just two kids."

"Two I can deal with. I already have to deal with you."

"Boy or girl? One, two-"

We both shouted out at them same time. "Girl!" We both smiled then laughed.

"I would think you would want a boy," she told me.

"Well, after taking care of Yoogeun, I feel like a girl would be better. Plus I love, love, love skinship! What am I suppose to say to my son when he watches old home videos of himself? He would think I was gay!"

"It's Daddy love~" she told me.

I started dreaming about it. "Imagine it! Our own little girl, she would be so beautiful! Beautiful hazel eyes like you, perfect smile like me. Imagine her in her cute little princess outfits! Ah!!! And her little bows and hairstyles! And when boys at school fall for her, her daddy will come in and save her from those evil always teenage boys! HAHAHAHAHA."

"Aren't you thinking a little, no, A LOT overboard, Jonghyun?"

"It is the perfect time to plan! Don't even get me started about the wedding ideas I have in mind!"

She laughed and shook her head. I feel happy just talking about it!

"Wedding?" she asked.

"Yes! When my parents and your- Wait, how come I haven't met your parents yet?" I actually have never seen or heard from her parents. Heck, she doesn't even talk about them.

She started fidgeting around in her seat. "Uh... they're just busy. They own a business so they are always out and not at home."

"But they aren't always out. There's got to be a day where I can meet them, Hye ah. Are you embarrassed because of me?"

"No! It's not like that Jonghyun. They'll love you, I promise you. I just... need time to arranged a meeting with them."

"You make me sound like a business deal..." I said while sulking.

She sighed, "You know you're not. You're my hubby remember?"

I laughed then looked around. "Where's that mistletoe..."

"Hey!"

"What? Can't look for it? Not like I was going to do anything!" I told her with my innocent face.

"You don't need a mistletoe for that~" I happily got close to her face and puckered up. She pushed me away. "Doesn't mean I said you could do it now you manwhore~"

I pouted but then smiled when I saw the snow lightly falling down. "Snow!" I ran out of the gazebo and put my hands out.

She ran after me and did what I did. "Snow!!!"

I watched her stare up into the sky. She was really beautiful.  Not just looks but personality as well. Everything about her is just amazing. I fell for this girl even though I hated her at first. I can't believe I use to think love was just a game. I thought I would always be the first one, the winner, the player of the game. No one could beat me at it. Silly me, I was so stupid. I finally met my opponent. The one that could actually beat me at this game. My coach, my angel, my guardian, my conscious, my heart, my everything.

Lee Jun Hye

I am such a lucky guy. Standing here with her made me realize that. The way the snow fell around her. Like little stars surrounding her. How the lights on the trees bounced on her face. How her nose turned red as she gladly let the snow fall on it; becoming cross-eyed as she tried to look at it. How she let out a little high pitched squeal when a cold wind suddenly flew in our direction. How her eyes sparkled as she watched the snow fall slowly from the sky. She was also from the sky; from heaven. My angel who came to help me, to guide me. God this girl... She was perfect.

She turned towards me and smiled. "What are you looking at Jonghyun?"

I shook my head and she shrugged her shoulders and looked back up towards  the sky.

How could she ask me that silly question? All I see is her. Nothing else...

I walked towards her and heard her laugh. "Aren't you liking skinship today?"

"You already know."

"How can I not know my hubby?"

I kissed her hair and looked up at with her.

*You'll be my wifey soon Hye-ah.*

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Something sweet and simple. This story is getting pretty lengthy so I'm thinking about ending it soon. Not too soon though! It looks like they are settling down and I wanted them to have a simple sweet ending! I also really want to get started on the new story! You guys will LOVE it. But this is just an idea! I'm not sure if I'll end it soon or keep going. Don't be mad! When one thing ends, another thing comes~ Thanks for the support you guys <3