Where Did You Go?

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Guys, any news yet?"

It's been over two hours and we were still at Music Bank. We should have left but... I'm worried.

Jonghyun left and we haven't heard a word from him since. I shouldn't be here but... I still care.

Just because I ended stuff with him doesn't mean I don't care about him anymore. I'm worried sick right now.

"Nothing. Where could he have went?" Minho said.

I turn to look at their manager. "Did he take the car?"

He fished out his keys, "Car's still here."

We were all trying to call him. Well, not me. If I called him do you think he would answer? I was pacing around the room while everyone else sat.

"Jun Hye, you should go home. It's almost midnight," Key said.

"Not until we find him," I told him.

"Jun Hye-"

"You heard me. Not. Until. We. Find. Him."

I kept pacing around the room and the time just flew away.

UGH, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. I drank five water bottles after he left. I'm a very thirsty person okay? I crossed my legs and stood in place. I started tapping my foot so I would have something to distract me.

Onew tilted his head to the side. "Do you need to go to the bathroom, Jun Hye?"

"I can hold it in."

"Jun Hye, you have the bladder of a squirrel." I glared at Dae Jung oppa. He tried to ignore me and looked away.

"Just go, I'll call you if we hear from him okay?" Key told me. I shook my head and stayed put. "Jun Hye, don't be stubborn and just go."

I shook my head and scrunched up my face.

"SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH..........." Taemin and Minho whispered.

HOLD IT IN JUN HYE. HOLD IT IN. THEY'RE MESSING WITH YOU. IGNORE THEM.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................."

"FINE I'LL GO. If you here from him, you better come tell me. I don't care if you come in, just tell me."

I grabbed my phone and went straight to the bathroom. Hey, you never know. He might call me! I quickly did my thing. Aaahhhh.... Feels good. I went out and washed my hands. My phone started ringing so I quickly grabbed it without drying my hands.

CALLING: KIM JONGHYUN

I pressed the answer button and released the fury.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Hello?"

Okay, I know enough about Jonghyun to notice that the person calling, isn't him. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?"

"...You called me."

"Oh! Right! HAHA!"

"Right..."

Prank calls...

"Sorry for bothering you this late at night but you're number one on his speed dial so I guess you're important enought to him." I'm still number one on his speed dial? "Do you know who's phone I have?" the person asked.

"Well I'm number one on his phone, don't you think I should?"

"Hey, you don't have to go all smart on me."

I sighed, "Sorry... I'm just worried."

"Do you know him enough to know where he lives?"

"Yeah..."

"Great! Come pick him up then. He's at Club ClassiK. He's seriously drunk and it looks like it's not getting any better."

"How do I know you're not messing with me?" I asked.

I heard him groan on the other side and heard him fumbling around.

"I'm putting him on speaker!" I heard him press the button on the phone and then I heard the loud music of the club.

"I AM KIM JONGHYUN OF SHINEE! DON'T MESS WITH ME. I'LL- I'LL BITE YOU WITH MY DINO TEETH. RAWR!"

Yup, that's definitely him.

"Believe me now?"

I sighed, "How do I find you in the club?"

"Just asked for Mr. y and you'll find me. I'll try to hold him off for now. I'll text you the address. See you later! Toodles, poodles!"

Why do I feel like I'm going to be really good friends with this guy?

I walked back to the room and saw them still trying to call him. Why didn't Mr. y answer their calls?

"Dae Jung oppa give me the keys," I said while holding my hand out.

"Why?" he asked.

"You guys go home first. I found him," I said.

"What?! Where?! I'm going to-"

I stopped his manager, "He had enough for tonight. You guys go on ahead and can you give oppa a ride home? Thanks."

He handed me the keys and I walked to the parking lot. I used the GPS to take me to the club he was in. He's in trouble when I find him... I parked the car a block away from the club so I wouldn't have trouble parking. I pulled my jacket closer to me and wore my shades, still don't want people to notice me. The wind was picking up so I also put on my fur hood.

I walked towards the club and saw that it was packed. I mean, it was a Saturday night. I wish I could be as carefree as them. I ignored the line and walked towards the front. I tried to walk in but security stopped me.

"Excuse me, there's a line," he told me.

"Well, I'm just looking for someone so if you'll excuse me." I tried to walk in but he blocked my way.

"Get in line or don't get in. Your choice, sweetie."

I took off my shades and showed him my puppy dog eyes. "Oppa, if I don't find that person, I'll be in big trouble. So can I please go in? Pretty please with a big big big cherry on top???"

He stood there, dazed. "O-okay."

"Thank you, oppa!" I gave him a wink and he blushed. He stepped aside and I walked in. I could still hear the protest from the people in line.

One of the perks of being an aegyo princess~

Music was blasting and the disco lights were on. It was just like outside, packed. How did Jonghyun know about this place? The heat and the music was making my head ache. My ears were ringing. And I was wearing a jacket. UGH. WHY DO I HAVE TO ME AN IDOL RIGHT NOW. I looked around for him but it was too crowded and I'm not tall. Grr... He isn't tall either.

A waitress walked passed me and I grabbed her arm before I lost sight of her. "Do you need something?" she asked.

"Yeah, um do you know where Mr. y is? He works here."

She laughed, "He still has people call him that? Geez... and yeah, I do. He's up at the bar near the DJ."

I smiled at her, "Thank you!"

"No problem!" She walked away and I started squeezing through everyone to get near the front. Ugh, people here are disgusting. DID SOME JUST TOUCH MY ?! I started walking a little faster so I didn't have to be harassed by drunk crazy people.

YES, I SEE THE BAR. I was basically speed-walking now. I noticed a pretty good looking guy at the bar. That must be Mr. y since he's the only one there. I was at the edge of the mass of people and I smiled thinking that I made it there safely. Right when I was about to walk out from the crowd, two guys from each side started grinding on me. OH HELL NO. I tried to get away but they just kept getting closer and closer. EWWWWWWWWWWW. Mr. y looked at me and started laughing. I started wriggling around and I guess that just got them more excited because one guy grabbed my . I froze and let out a little shriek. WHY??????!!!! I gave eye contact to Mr. y but he just kept laughing. I tried pushing them but they just held on tighter. EW EW EW. I noticed a girl with a really really short dress walked by and I pointed to her. They immediately pushed me away and went to her, I fell to the floor in the process. UGH. I HATE CLUBS.

I got up and dust myself off. I strutted towards the bar and sat down on a chair.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mr. y had tears in his eyes.

"THANKS FOR HELPING ME," I said.

He did a little bow, "The pleasure is mine." I laughed and took off my hood. "It's your first time at a club huh?" he said.

I looked up, "Maybe..."

He rolled his eyes. "It' sooooo obvious."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Whatever."

He smiled, "Can you like, take that off, it's bothering me." He was pointing to my sunglasses. I took them off and he smiled. "WOW, it's really the one and only Lee Jun Hye."

"I was never here okay?" He covered his mouth and did an "ok" sign with his other hand.  "Why didn't you answer the phone when the other's called?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Just wanted to know if you were the real Lee Jun Hye. Nothing special," he said.

"Well here I am. Want an autograph?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I would love one," he said back.

I laughed, "What's your name?"

"Mr. y, I told you that."

I playfully slapped his shoulder. "Seriously!"

"OW! Just kidding. It's In Ho. Park In Ho. I'm the same age as you."

"And you're working here?" I asked him.

He put a finger to his mouth, "SHH."

"Not like I have anyone to tell," I said.

He smirked at me, "You're cool, being a celebrity and all."

"I'm still a human," I told him.

He nodded his head, "Good answer."

I looked around but there was no signs of him anywhere. "Where is he?" I asked In Ho.

"Oh yeah! I was holding him off but it got super busy. I watched him go up to the VIP rooms. I'm not allowed to leave my station so yeah. But I'm pretty sure he's still up there." He handed me Jonghyun's phone.

"Thanks, I owe you one."

"I'm always here," he said.

I walked towards the staircase and went up. Park In Ho... I'm not gonna forget you that easily. He's so nice and easy going. Maybe he'll be a dear friend to me. I got to the top and stood there. Okay, it's just a hallway full of rooms. Lots of rooms. I can't just open them one by one. Who knows what I'll find in there. I just walked around and hoped that I'll hear his voice. I mean, he already made me get harassed by a bunch of guys. What else can happen.

"OH! BABY FASTER!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I scrunched up my face and tried to hold in my vomit. I'm going to kick his when I find him.

"OH YES RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP!"

"FASTER! FASTER! FASTER!"

"OH BABY!"

What if he was...

No way.

He's still innocent.

...

I hope.

I pressed my ear against each door and tried to find him. All I heard was screaming and names being called out and ugh. Scarred for life. I was about to give up and go back downstairs when I heard a girl talking.

"Oh, Jonghyun, you're so hot."

I frozed and turned around.

Bingo.

I walked towards the door and tried to open it. Locked. I started pounding on the door. "JONGHYUN YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR."

All I heard for a response was giggling. UGH.

"JONGHYUN OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE."

Still nothing.

"Aish, you asked for it." I slowly backed up and ran towards the door full speed kicking it down. Hmm... who knew my one month of learning karate would come to use?

The door opened revealing Jonghyun with a girl. "Who are you?" she asked with a nasally voice.

YUCK. IS THAT EVEN CONSIDERED CLOTHES?!

I didn't answer because I was surprised at Jonghyun. Drinking? Sure he drank before but this was serious. Vodka... I looked at all his injuries that weren't properly cleaned yet and got a shock when I saw his mouth.

A CIGERATTE?!

I stomped towards him and snatched it out of his mouth.

"YAH! Babe, light me another one."

I watched in disbelief as the girl next to him got him another one out of her endless supply. I slapped it away.

"Hey if you have a problem with it just get out," she said coming face to face with me.

"Well, you're my problem," I told her.

She smiled, "Hun, don't be jealous I get to hang out with the famous Kim Jonghyun and you can't."

OH EXCUSE ME. THIS . YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

I scoffed, "Is that so? Well, I DON'T GIVE A . Jonghuyn let's go." He started chugging down the beer he had in his hand. "Jonghyun, NOW." He ignored me and started kissing the girl. UGH ONLY IF YOU WEREN'T DRUNK. I looked away in disgust and rolled my eyes.

"Let's go to hotel it's too noisy here."

I turned around to see him get up. I ran towards the door and blocked. "The only place you're going to is home."

The girl glared at me, "Look just off okay?"

"No, you off," I told her.

"BOYS!"

Suddenly, two guys came and grabbed my arm.

"YAH! LET ME GO!" I watched as they left the room and went downstairs. UGH!!! "LET ME GO BEFORE I KICK YOUR ."

"No can do honey, Princess's orders."

Princess? Kill me now.

"Fine, fine. What are you going to do?" I asked them.

"We are- Wait, did she tell us do anything?"

I looked at the two idiots. They were looking at each other obviously confused. Rookies.

"I know karate so let me go before I go black belt on you."

They released me. Wow, that was easy. I walked out of the room and quickly walked downstairs. , he's probably gone by now. I walked over to In Ho. He was busy mixing a drink. He looked at me, "Everything good?" he asked.

"Fantastic," I told him.

He laughed, "Where is he?"

"I have no clue. Didn't you see him come down?"

"Sorry, I was too busy making drinks," he said giving me an apologetic smile.

I sighed and put my head on the table. "What do I do now?"

"Did he come down alone?"

I put my head up and frowned, "No. He went off with "Princess" and now he's probably getting by her," I sobbed.

"Princess? He went with Princess?! He's in for some deep ."

"Why? You know her?" I said.

"She's a rich . One of our VIP's here. Practically wastes all her time here. If I know her well enough, she probably took him to one of her dad's hotels."

I grabbed his collar. "Where?! Where?!"

"Calm down there. It's just a few blocks from here. Song's Hotel."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I ran out of the club and went straight for my car. I drove around until I found the hotel. I parked the car probably a block away and got out.

Please tell me I'm not too late. Please tell me I'm not too late! I pushed the revolving door so it could go faster and got stares from everyone. I looked around for the elevators and saw it on the right. I sprinted towards it but stopped. I don't know what room they're in! I quickly turned around and almost fell during the process. I ran to the front desk and stopped myself before I could have crashed into it. I started breathing really hard. I patted my chest like it would help me breathe better.

"Uh... can I help you?..." the lady asked.

"Um... I was wondering..." What do I tell her?! Dammit! I didn't think of an excuse. "Straight to the point is better right? "I was wondering if you knew were uh... Princess Song is?..." Is that even her real name?!

"That's confidential. Sorry, we aren't allowed to tell you."

I pouted and tried to think of another excuse. I started playing with my fingers again and noticed the ring I was wearing. I smiled to myself.

Bingo.

I looked at her hand and saw a ring on it also. "You're married right?" I told her.

She blushed, "Yes, just recently actually."

I clapped my hands together. "Congrats! You must be happy!"

"I am. Thank you!" Then I started fake crying. Please let it work... "Why are you crying miss? Is something wrong?"

I shook my head. "It's just..." I started sobbing. "I- You wouldn't care anyway..."

"No! Please, tell me. I might be able to help!"

I showed her my ring that I was wearing, "I'm engaged," I told her.

She smiled, "Oh, congratulations!"

"But it might not even happen..."

She tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"My fiance, he's... up in that room right now with Princess and..." I started wiping my tears. I think she bought it!

"Oh my! She did it again?! Omo! I need to help you! We can't have another victom! Here." She handed me the key to Princess's room. "She's on the highest floor. I hope you can work it out. I'm on your side! Fighting!"

I bowed to her and thanked her.  I ran towards the elevators and barely made it to one that was closing. There was a drunk couple inside acting all... yeah. I started picturing Jonghyun and that . I shook my head. No no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!! I started pressing the button hoping it would go faster. The couple left and I was the only one in there. Come on come one come on!

"YOU STUPID THING HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!" I kicked the door in frustration.

*DING*

FINALLY!!!!!! There were only a few rooms on this floor since it's like the suites. I looked down on the card. 5849...

5842, 5843, 5844... ah! 5849!!!

I heard giggling inside. Please tell me it's not too late! Please tell me Jonghyun's still a ! Please tell me they are just sleeping inside! Anything but...

I put the card into the card-reader and the light turn green. SUCCESS! I barged into the room, oh god.

He was on top of her. At least he still had his pants on...  But he was shirtless. She was only in her undergarments. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE S.

"What the hell?! I thought I got rid of you!" she said.

"I thought I got rid of you," I said mimicking her.

She got up and walked towards me. "Get out of this room."

"Who's going to make me?" I said while sticking out my tongue.

"Why you-" she tried to slap me but I grabbed her arm and twisted it making her back face me.

"OW OW OW! LET GO!!!"

"Yeah, don't mess with me." She glared at me and I did the same thing back. All Jonghyun did was watch us. I pushed her away and she fell on the floor. "Jonghyun let's go."

He just stood there.

"KIM JONGHYUN GET YOUR DOWNSTAIRS I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU."

He glared at me and walked out the room. I stuck my tongue out at the girl then followed after him. He was kind of swaying as he walked. I held his arm so he wouldn't have to fall down. He just brushed me away. He slowly made his way to the elevator and pressed the lobby. At least he still had some sense in him. We got to the bottom and he started walking towards the door.

I ran back to the front desk and gave the girl the key back. "Thank you! You are a lifesaver!"

She gave me a "fighting" pose and I walked out. He was standing outside of the hotel. Luckily, not many people were paying attention.

"Car's to the left," I told him.

He started going right. I ran towards him and guided him towards my car. He didn't say a word to me. When we were near the car, he suddenly pushed me away and ran into an alley. I heard him vomiting. Yuck. I walked towards him and started patting his back. EW. Smells like smoke and alcohol. I held my nose and patted his back. He stopped and just looked at me.

"Let's go," I told him. I heard him follow me to the car. I opened the door and helped him in. I walked over to the driver's side and the engine. "Are you cold?" I asked him. He just looked out the window. "Well I'm cold so I'm turning on the heater." I the radio so there wouldn't be any awkward silence and started driving. I have to clean the car before I give it back to Dae Jung oppa. It smells like vomit, cigerattes, and alcohol. He's gonna assume I went somewhere. Well, I did but it was for another reason...

I looked over to Jonghyun to see him asleep.

"You changed so much," I whispered.

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: AND DONE. New chapter up tomorrow. YIPPEE! 50 subscibers?! Never thought I would go over 10. LOL. I LOVE YOU GUYS <333

 imageimage  image  image