You Aren't Suppose To Know...

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

"What's wrong Hye ah you look pale." He grabbed my face with both of his hands, then he checked my forehead. "Are you sick?"

I'm more then sick... I feel like dying right now.

"Look... behind... you..."

There was one of those big jumbotron like advertisement/news coverage things and I couldn't believe what was on it.

"JongHye the newest couple?"

"Cute couple JongHye!"

"Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jun Hye dating?!"

"Jonghye on a date!"

"Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jun Hye more then friends?"

His mouth was wide open. I stood dazed and confused. Who would do this? Jongyun's phones rang and he picked it up. His manager was looking for him. He didn't sound too happy.

Both of us sat there dumbfounded and confused. The lift started moving again. Jonghyun immediately stood up and started panicking.

"Okay! We have to quickly get out of here before the media finds us, we have to hide ourselves, make up a bunch of excuses, just friends nothing else! Um... manager hyung is coming right now to pick us up so yeah, he tolds us to meet him at that restuarant we went to earlier, But what if people see us?! Who would have done this?!" he kept rambling on and on and I just waited for the ride to end.

Who would do this?...

The boys?

No way...

The fans?

I don't think so...

It couldn't be...

Not her...

I trusted her...

I could see all the reporters on the bottom waiting for us.

"UGH... crap," he said. The ride stopped and he pulled me out quickly.

"Is it true you guys are dating?!"

"When did you guys become a couple?"

"What are you guys doing here at the Locks of Love?"

Blah.Blah.Blah.

I was getting a headache from all the lights flashing. So this is what a celebrity feels like... I thought at this moment, you were suppose to be happy and smiling at the reporters. Why do I feel like the complete opposite?

We quickly ran to the restuarant as the reporters chased us. His manager and the boys were inside the van waiting for us and we quickly jumped in as Key opened the door.

"Quickly before the reporters catch up!" Jonghyun said. We sped away before they could reach the van. Jonghyun immediately slumped down and tried to catch his breath. Me? I was trying to hold my tears back. He grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it telling me that everything was going to be okay.

The ride to SM was quiet. No one dared to talk afraid that their manager would explode. I could see smoke coming out of his ears... We got to SM and he parked the car. He slammed the door shut and walked towards the back entrance. We silently followed him into Dae Jung Oppa's office. He was already inside pacing back and forth waiting for us.

"Jun Hye! Are you okay? Did the reporters hurt you?!" he said hugging me.

"I'm okay, oppa, just a little tired," I said giving him a little smile.

"Everyone sit while I go get drinks." Dae Jung Oppa left the room and we sat down on the couches.

Their manager had his face in his hands. None of us said a word until oppa came back. He sat down with us. We could totally feel the tension in the air.

"So... you guys are dating?..." oppa asked. Both of us nodded our heads. "Since when?"

"Twenty two days ago..." I said while looking at Jonghyun.

"TWENTY TWO DAYS? IT'S BEEN TWENTY DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME?!" his manager exploded.

We both cringed when he started to yell. Damn... no wonder the boys are so well behaved.

"Hey, hyung, don't get too worried about this" Dae Jung Oppa said. He turned his head to look at us. "Wait, did you guys look good?"

"OF ALL OF THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, YOU WORRY ABOUT THEIR APPEARENCE?!" their manager said.

"YAH! They're still idols! And think about it this way, both of them AND SHINee will gain popularity from this."

"Yeah, manager hyung, look at this. Most of the fans approve and the reporters wrote good things." Onew showed him the computer and his face relaxed a little bit.

"JongHye is so cute! ^____^"

"Omo, cutest couple ever!!! <333"

"Daebak! I was waiting for these two!"

"Jonghyun Oppa! Jun Hye Unnie! Don't worry about the antis! We will always support you! Even the Blingers!"

"FIGHTING! Always support! :D"

"Treat our Unnie well or us Lollipops are going to keep your dino ! >_<"

(A/N: Her fans are called Lollipops!)

I felt happy reading those comments. But I would have felt better if they found out from us instead.

Their manager ran his hands through his hair and sighed. He began speaking with his eyes closed, "Promise me you two won't cause any problems for SHINee."

"We promise."

"Nothing. I don't want to hear nothing but good things about SHINee coming out of their mouths."

"We promise."

"Well I guess... you're okay to date."

"Thanks, hyung!"

"Thank you, manager ssi."

"Please call me oppa."

"Yes, oppa!"

"But if ANYTHING goes bad for SHINee..." He did a "I'll slit your throat" motion with his hand. "Got that?"

We turned towards my manager and he was zoning out again. I lightly kicked his leg and he came back to Earth. "What?"

"You're okay with this right?"

"Well, if you're into dinosaur looking like guys then yeah." I laughed as Jonghyun's smile dropped. "Just kidding with you bro. But yeah I agree too!" he said.

"Thank you, oppa!" I hugged him and thanked him a bajillion times.

He slightly pushed me away and pointed at Jonghyun. "And you, mister!"

Jonghuyn pointed to himself, "Me-me?"

"Yeah you!"

"W-What is it?"

"If you ever hurt my little Jun Hye, I'm going to chop your balls off, chain you upside down, beat the out of you, then let you watch as your balls get eaten up by a bunch of dogs got it?!"

Jonghyun trembled a little and nodded his head. "O-o-okay."

"AND!" Jonghyun jumped. Dae Jung Oppa got closer to him and they were face to face. "If Jun Hye EVER comes to me crying because of YOU! Your balls aren't going to be the only thing that's going to me gone. Say goodbye to Jonghyun junior too! I'll blend it up and make you drink it!"

Jonghyun ran out of the room and we all started laughing.

Thanks Dae Jung Oppa~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit."

Jonghyun and I were going to his parent's house. Apparently, Jonghyun's mom was watching the news and saw us so she called Jonghyun a little while after our meeting with our manager's. She wanted to meet me.

"Are you sure?" Okay who am I kidding, I'm hecka nervous right now. I slightly nodded my head. "It's cool, my mom's really nice and she'll love you."

He parked into the driveway and we got out. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. He held my hand and opened the door. "Umma! I'm home!"

"Honey! Long time no see!" A very beautiful middle aged women came out of what I think was the kitchen and hugged Jonghyun. Look at those cheekbones! That's were Jonghyun get's them from. "Is this Jun Hye?" his mom said looking at me.

I bowed down 90 degrees and introduced myself, "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Lee Jun Hye."

"Oooh.. so polite! Hello, Jun Hye!" She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. "Come sit, sit! I'll go get you guys something to drink."

"It's okay I can get it myself!"

"It's okay daughter in-law! Go sit in the living room!" She walked into the kitchen as I stood there surprised at what she said.

I heard Jonghyun chuckle behind me and he grabbed my hand. "Come on, you won't be able to win against my mom. She's just like me. And don't mind about what she just said."

We went in the living room and the first thing I did was look at his pictures. AWWWWWWWW these are so cute! He looked adorable!!! Is he in this pic?! Picture time! I took out my phone and started taking a bunch of pictures. Luckily, he wasn't paying attention to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"Where's your dad?" I asked him.

"He's on a business trip right now but when he comes back, I'll bring you to meet him."

Jonghyun's mom came into the room with a tray of snacks and drinks.

"Thank you!" I said bowing to her.

"You guys hungry?" she asked us.

"Yes, mommy! Can I eat a home cooked meal?"

"Food will be ready in a little bit. Why don't you take her around the house, Jjong?" She gave me a smile and went back into the kitchen. She was so nice.

Jonghyun took me upstairs into his room. It was really simple and didn't really have anything in it. I sat on the bed and he went to his desk. "You like it?"

"It's simple."

"Yeah... I wasn't a really interesting kid back then."

"I can tell."

He scrunched up his nose and I laughed. I didn't want to go through anything so I just sat there awkwardly.

"I'll go take a shower. You can use my laptop. I'll be quick." He gave me his laptop and went inside his bathroom. I changed his background picture to a picture of us and started browsing the internet. Eventually, I got bored and went down into the kitchen to help.

"Do you need any help?" It smelled really good.

"Ah, Jun Hye! Why aren't you with Jonghyun?"

"He's taking a shower."

"Aish, with guest in the house. Come sit! I'm done anyway." We sat down at the dining table. "You know he talks a lot about you."

I blushed. "Oh really?"

"So much. Too much." We both laughed. "Is he treating you well?"

"Yes, he is."

"Good. You guys are doing okay right?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't we be?"

She grabbed my hand and sighed. "My son may look like a player, an idiot, a dinosaur, and the list goes on forever and ever but appearances aren't everything. He has a good heart. Don't let those looks fool you, Jun Hye. It's tiring taking care of him but I know you can do it. He's a handful but he's lovable at the same time. You may want to kill him but don't, he's my only son."

I giggled at the last part. "Don't worry m'am, I'll do my best."

"Call me mom." She gently squeezed my hand and whispered, "Thank you. You can always come to me if you have any problems. They don't have to be about you two. Anything. I'm always here!"

I gave her a smile of assurance and we heard Jonghyun coming down the stairs. "There you are! I thought you left!" He gave me a back hug,

"Why would I leave if there is such delicious food waiting for me?"

"Mom! Mom! Is the food done yet?!" He acted like such a little kid at home.

"Go set up the table. I'll get the food."

"YAY!" I watched as he helped his mom get the stuff. Yup, he's a momma's boy.

We sat and ate and just talked for a bit. Time went by so quickly it was already 11.

"I'll see you two next time!"

"It was nice meeting you, mom!" I gave her a hugged and she patted my back.

"If you ever need anything or if my son bullies you, just give me a call."

"Of course."

"Bye, mom! I'll miss you!" he pouted and hugged his mom.

"I'll miss you too, son. Now drive safely!"

We got in the car and drove back to our dorms.

What a day... At least everything is going fine.

I have my boyfriend with me. My fans accepted, my manager accepted, his mom acccepted.

Everything is going great!

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Comments? Questions? Nothing? I'm writing this at the gym right now. LOL. I gave up on working out. I got fatter instead of skinnier.

  

But whatever.

   

Okay bye~