JongKey Isn't Real Right?!

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jonghyun's POV

"Mom, you put how many spoons of salt?"

"You put in whatever you think is needed. You have to try it after putting it in."

How much is needed? I tried the soup and spit it out immediately. No taste at all! I quicky put in 3 big spoonsful of salt. I stirred it for awhile and tried it again.

YUCK. TOO SALTY. EW.

"Mom! It's too salty!"

"*sigh* Quickly add some water into it."

"How much?!" I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with water.

"One cup should be fine."

I poured it in and tried it again. Ahh... much better.

"Thank you! It's not salty anymore!"

"How can you not know how to make chicken noodle soup honey?"

"Key usually takes care of the other members when they are sick!"

"Alright then. I have to go now. Your dad is calling me. Tell Jun Hye to feel better alright? Love and miss you Jjong."

"Alright. Love and miss you too, mom. Tell dad I miss him too alright?"

We hung up and I placed my phone down. I put in the rest of the ingredients and let it sit for a while. Aish, I can't leave the kitchen or else the soup will burn.

"HYE AH YOU BETTER NOT BE ON THAT READING WEBSITE!" I screamed towards the room.

That thing gave me the creeps. Who would write that?! I mean, sure, I do call Key "honey" but that's fan service. FAN SERVICE. THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN KEY AND I. NOTHING BUT BROTHERS.

Whenever Jun Hye was around, Key and I never called each other honey. EVER. I don't want her thinking wrong.

When I went back to our dorm, I showed the guys the website and Key was cracking up when he read the story. He asked me if I wanted to bring it to real life...

*SHIVERS*

When the soup started boiling, I put in in a bowl and placed it on a tray. I got some other stuff for her and went back into the room. She wasn't on the bed though, she was up and looking at the wall. She looked shocked. Like she discovered something she wasn't suppose to. She was holding my drawing of her and the picture we took at the amusement park. Awww memories... So she found it? Hehe!

"Hye ah? You okay there? You look kind of lost." I placed the tray down and walked towards her. She blocked herself with the drawing and the picture. "Hye ah? Don't scare me now. What's wrong?" She looked afraid of me. Omo, what happened?! "Hye ah?... It's just me, Jonghyun. Are you okay?"

"Jonghyun?"

"Yeah, Jonghyun."

I slowly walked towards her but she kept walking backwards. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and fell back into my rolling office chair. I took the chance and pushed the chair and her into the corner of my room.

She blocked herself with the pictures and I grabbed them away and threw them on the bed.

"What's wrong? You're scaring me, Lee Jun Hye."

"Jjong ah..."

She didn't say anything after that. IT'S KILLING ME!!!

"What?! What's wrong?! Don't leave me hanging like that!"

She suddenly got up and that scared me. I started backing up out of shock and then she cornered me on the other side of the wall. She had both of her hands on either side of me. She was also staring at me. Like, investigating me. Maybe she's gone crazy because of her fever... She suddenly cupped my face with her hand. I made a fishy face and she moved my face from left to right. Then she pouted and let me go. I stayed put unsure of what to do.

She suddenly whined and stomped her foot. "IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Someone care to explain this to me?

 

Jun Hye's POV

NO. HE'S TOO CUTE TO BE GAY. TOO HANDSOME TO BE GAY. TOO Y TO BE GAY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Hye ah, if you don't explain what's going on right now don't be surprised if I take you to a mental hospital." I turned around to glare at him. He put up his two hands in defense. "Just kidding!"

"Why?!"

"Why what?"

"Why would you date me if..."

"If what?!"

"Jonghyun you aren't gay right?!" I cried out.

His eyes bulged out from their sockets.

"WHAT?!"

"You and Key! JongKey! The fans weren't lying huh?!" I said.

"Why would you think that?!"

I pointed to the hole in the wall. He followed my finger and stared at the hole. Then he made an "Eeeeee...." face.

"Key lives on the other side right?!"

He sighed, "Yes."

"And you made that hole right?! Don't lie to me!"

If he says yes I am going to spazz out in front of him... Please say no!!! He put his head down in defeat and nodded.

Three...

Two...

One...

"OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAWD.  OH MY GOD AND I THOUGHT- SO- ME AND YOU- YOU AND I- AND WE- YOU AND KEY- KEY AND YOU- AND- HOLE- GAY- STORY- OMO, OMO, OMO."

BREATHE JUN HYE. BREATHE.

"It's not what you think!" he said trying to defend himself.

"Why would there possibly be a hole in your wall huh?! So are you the guy in the releationship?! Or are you the girl?! OH MY GOD. WHAT IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY REALLY GIRLY AND YOU LIKE NAIL POLISH AND YOU SECRETLY USE MY PERFUME AND MAKE UP AND WHAT IF YOU TRIED ON MY CLOTHES AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD."

I started having trouble breathing so I stopped talking. Yes I read too much fanfiction. But the fact that it's actually true?! NO! Fanfiction is suppose to humor me. FICTION. But... it's all true!!!!!

Think of something else. Anything else. Like the thunder outside! Yeah the thunder!

But...

Thunder leads to rain...

Rain leads to sun...

Sun leads to rainbows...

Rainbows lead to being happy.

Being happy means...

BEING GAY.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Look, I have nothing wrong with gay people. I LOVE gay people. BUT DATING ONE?! You should feel the agony in my heart. I LIKED A GAY GUY. I DATED A GAY GUY.

I FREAKING KISSED A GAY GUY.

...

...

...

I WASTED MY FIRST KISS ON A GAY GUY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He tried to say something but I kept wacking him away while crying.

"Jun Hye~ Let me explain! Please!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~"

"I'm not gay! Jun Hye!"

I stopped crying for a second to let him explain. Suddenly, the front door was heard opened and the boys were chattering while coming in. We heard them take off their shoes. Key's voice suddenly filled up the house.

"HONEY WE'RE HOME!!!"

I looked at Jonghyun and he did an 'Aish' face. My lips started quivering and he looked at me again. He tried to talk to me again, "No!-"

"HE SAID HONEY!"

"No! He's kidding!"

"HE CALLED YOU HONEY! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I ran out of the room and the boys were standing in the living room. They looked surprised to see me.

"Noona!"

"TAEMINNNNEEEEEEEEEE!" I ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back in shock.

"What's wrong, noona?! Are you okay?!"

Onew and Minho came towards us and they both had worried expressions on their faces.

Jonghyun came out of the room with his cheeks puffed out. He also looked at me worriedly.

"Jun Hye-"

"No! You-" I started sobbing.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Key tried to wack Jonghyun but he grabbed his hand before it could have touched his head.

...

...

...

"SKINSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!"

Jonghyun immediately let go and started rubbing the back of his neck. He ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes.

"What the heck did you do, Jonghyun?" Onew asked.

Taemin walked me towards the couch and he sat down with me. He kept rubbing small  circles on my back and I calmed down a bit.

Jonghyun tried to explain to them. "I-"

"Did you yell at her?!" Taemin screamed.

"I-"

"Did you hit her?!" Key screamed.

"I-"

"Did you touch her in anyway?!" Minho screamed.

"I-"

"Did you her?!" Onew screamed.

"BWOH?! . KIM JONGHYUN YOU ARE SUCH A-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was quiet except for Jonghyun. He was breathing deeply. "Jun Hye thinks we're gay," he said pointing at himself and Key.

Key pointed a finger at himself. "Me?! Gay?!" Jonghyun nodded and Key turned towards me. I cowarded behind Minho. "Look honey, I might be a little feminine and I like pink and all that but I'm for sure not gay. I have balls okay?"

I pouted and looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun was looking at me with an expression of hope. Key suddenly punched him in the gut. "OW! WHAT THE HELL KEY?!"

"Why does she assume I'm gay huh?! It's all your fault! You stupid dino! What did you tell her?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"

"STOP HITTING ME AND I WILL!"

"Fine! You have 30 seconds."

"What?!"

"Starting now!"

"Remember that story I told you about? The one that she read? Yeah, and remember that hole I punched in the wall because I thought she was cheating on me? Well she thinks that the story is actually true and she thinks I watch you e even though I don't think you do and she thinks that we did it and she thinks that I'm the girl of the relationship which is very very very wrong because at the first glance you can tell I'm the guy of the relationship but of course that can't happen because there is no relationship going on between us besides the one where we are brothers. She found the hole in the wall while I was making her soup and she went all ape on me a while ago and you HAD to come home at that time screaming "honey" at me and that's why we are now all here in the living room. I. Am. Not. Gay."

Key was looking at his watch the whole time. "8 seconds to spare."

"New record, Jonghyun. Nice," Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded once, "Thanks."

"You punched that hole in the wall?" I asked him.

"Yes, because I was angry and thought you were cheating on me. You remember that? The whole Taemin fiasco?" I nodded my head. I do have a faint memory of that... "That's why I put that picture over it. Because I didn't want an ugly hole in my wall."

"And you cannot possibly see my room through the hole anymore. I put up a Lady Gaga poster there yesterday! I had it flown in from the US!" Key explained. "You know how paranoid I was with that hole there?!"

I mouth opened up into a tiny "O" and I quickly hid behind Minho. "Well you see, Key oppa... I might have possibly, just possibly... Poked a little hole in your poster? Hehe... Don't hurt me!"

Key's eyes went wide in shock. Diva tantrum coming in three, two, ... "YOU DID WHAT?!"

I whimpered behind Minho. "Poked a hole in your poster?" I squeaked.

"MY NEW POSTER. MY NEW LADY GAGA POSTER. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT- UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"Hyung, it might not be bad! Like noona said, little hole. Little," Taemin said.

"Well I guess I have to go see then." He turned around and stomped towards his room. We all followed him.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you," Minho said. I nodded and kept walking behind him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay if that was a diva tantrum out there, this was a fit.

"YOU POKED A HOLE IN LADY GAGA'S NOSE?! ON HER NOSE. REALLY JUN HYE. REALLY. OH MY GOD. AND LIKE, IT TOTALLY RUINS HER BEAUTY. LOOK AT HER! SHE LOOKS SO WEIRD!"

"It's not like she didn't look weird before!" I said.

He made an "Oh no you didn't" expression at me. It's not like I'm offending him... "MINHO GET OUT OF THE WAY. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GET SOME FROM LADY KEYKEY."

I closed my eyes and screamed, "OPPA!!!"

Jonghyun had already grabbed me from Minho and had an arm around my shoulder.

"Key! I'll just get you another one okay?! CALM DOWN. IT'S JUST A POSTER."

"JUST A POSTER?! OH NO YOU DIDN'T."

"Uh, yes I did," Jonghyun said using the same tone as Key's.

Key suddenly smiled and started pushing us out of the room leaving Jonghyun behind. "If you'll excuse us for a second."

"Nononononononononono, Jun Hye!!!!!!"

 "Just one second. Okay-" He slammed the door shut and we all jumped.

"What is he going to do to Jonghyun?" I asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!"

"Oh..." All three of them backed away.

"Aren't you going to save him?!" I said while jumping up and down. They shook their heads at the same time. I groaned and started pounding on the door. A lot of thumping was heard. "OPPA! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"OOOOOOW KEEEEEEEEEEY PLEASE LET ME GO! NO NOT THERE!"

I pounded on the door again. "KEY OPPA! NOT THE FACE! HE ONLY HAS HIS FACE! HE'S NOTHING WITHOUT IT! KEY OPPA OPEN THE DOOR!"

Key opened the door and glared at me. "LEAVE NOW OR YOUR NEXT JUN HYE."

He slammed the door close again and more screaming was heard and I slowly backed away in fear. I turned back to the three who were staring at me. They had experience so I guess...

"Who wants icecream?"

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n: Done! Wedding soon. WHOOPIE~ I miss my partner in crime...