My Turn Now

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"JONGHYUN! ACHOO! JONGHYUN AH~"

"Coming, Hye ah!"

Yeah, I got sick. The day after he was back to normal, I had an itchy feeling in my throat and my head was hurting badly. Turns out I got a fever and a cold so here I am sick in bed in his room. He said he felt more comfortable if he took care of me in his dorm. We were originally at my place but I agreed to it.

Jonghyun came into the room with a tray full of food. Junk food to be exact.

"Jonghyun, I can't even eat any of this. Where is your healthy stuff?"

"I'm sorry! I'm making soup for you. I thought this could be a snack?"

I groaned and blew into my tissue, "You eat it. And get me juice please~"

"Yes, ma'am!"

He ran back into the kitcken and came back with a cup full of orange juice. I happily chugged it down and gave the cup back to him. Ah... My throat feels less itchy. I dug my hand into the tissue box and blew my noise. I already used up two of his tissue boxes. Almost to the third one.

"Aww... my poor baby. I must have gave it to you when I kissed you." He brushed my hair away from my face with a smile. Then he made a kissy face. "Wanna pass it to me again?"

"YAH!" I was too weak to punch him.

He chuckled, "Just wanted to make you laugh."

"You're making me angry. Who told you to kiss me?!"

"Well you didn't reject it!"

"Because I was sleepy! You took advantage of me!"

"What?! NO. You were wide awake," he said.

I glared at him and laid back onto the pillow. BEING SICK . "You have to sing for me! Because of you my concert day was pushed back again! Go sing for me!" I said while nudging his arm.

He cleard his throat and started singing, "WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P DIDDY."

"Yah! I don't sound like that!"

"I was impersonating Key~"

"Oooooh I'm going to tell him~"

"NO!"

I stuck my tongue out at him then laid my head back into the pillow.

"What do you want to do? We'll do whatever you want," he said.

"I want to read," I said with my eyes closed.

"...Besides reading."

"You said anything!"

"Stop whining and pick something else!" he said. I thought of some stuff in my head. But what I wanted to do was not allowed since I'm sick. I mean, I'm not terribly sick. "I know! I'll draw you!" he said.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Pwease??? Bbuing Bbuing~ Bbuing Bbuing~"

Not again... He kept doing in and I tried to ignore it. I tried really hard!

"FINE! But don't make me ugly!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" He ran to his desk and grabbed his pen and paper. He cutely jumped back onto the bed and started drawing. "You will look stunning. I promise. You will beg me for another one!"

I rolled my eyes and let him draw me. I just watched TV to let the time pass.

After about 15 minutes, he finished. "It's done! I have to say it looks amazing."

"Let me see!" I said while trying to grab it. He handed it over to me and gave me his bright puppy smile.

...

...

...

How do I say it without breaking his heart??? I mean... you guys have seen his drawings before right?! You can't blame me!

"How is it?!" he asked me.

"It's... realistic! Totally looks like..."

"Like?..."

"Like a drawing Kim Jonghyun would draw!" I said.

He was confused and tilted his head. "What?"

Aww... what the heck. He's way too cute!

"What I mean to say is that it looks great."

His smile was enough to make my day. He clapped his hands together! "Yay! I'm glad you like it!" I nodded my head and looked at the drawing again. It's not that bad... "Hang it up at your place!" he said.

"NO!" I shouted out. He look shocked at my sudden outburst. Oh no, he's going to cry! "What I meant was... we have to show it off to the boys! We'll hang it in your room first! Okay?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Okay!"

Phew...

"Jonghuyn why don't you go check on the soup?"

"Oh yeah. Totally forgot!" He ran into the kitchen and I was left alone again. I looked at the picture. What to do? What to do? I mean this picture can seriously ruin my image. Let the dog eat it?! I don't have a dog... But I do have a puppy who is cooking me soup.

I got up from the bed and stretched. FEELS GOOD. I started walking to the bathroom and overheard Jonghyun on the phone.

"Mom! How do you make soup?! Mines doesn't taste good! It's not my fault! Key is usually the one who makes it. Mommy~ Help me~ Jun Hye is sick in bed!"

I smiled and continued with what I was doing. He's so sweet! I did my personal business in the bathroom and went back into the room. I decided to not stay in bed and started looking at the things on the wall. Most of them were pictures of us. I would smile or pout at each one or shout out a wow when I saw his awards. But one picture was irritating me.

How can he put up the picture of us at the amusement park?! Specifically the one when I looked like Medusa and he looked like a dinosaur. When did he get this?! Didn't he say he was going to the bathroom?! UGH. THIS IS WORSE THEN THE DRAWING. I'll just switch them! I'll hide the roller coaster one at my place.

I ran back outside to check on Jonghyun. He was still busily listening to his mom for instructions. I went back into the room and got the drawing from the bed. I measured them and they were about the same size. He HAD to get the biggest one...

I took it down only to see something odd. A hole?...

The hole was about the size of a fist. I looked into the hole to see that it was blocked off by something. It felt like poster paper. Sorry poster, I'm going to make a hole in you. I took my pointer finger and stabbed it in the paper.

I peeked in again to see that it shows the room on the other side of the wall. Who's room is it? I looked around to see that it was very neat. Definitely not Taemin's.

Pretty sure it's not Onew's either because it wasn't chicken-fied. It narrows it down to Minho or Key...

I looked around one more time to see a full-length mirror. It was on the other side of the room and it showed a Lady Gaga poster. Hmm... this poster just came out yesterday so Jonghyun could have looked in that person's room before he put it up. I poked a hole in a Lady Gaga poster.

Lady Gaga?

For sure this room is Key's...

Oh, Key's.

KEY?!

Jonghyun... hole in wall... Key...

Why does this seem familiar?

"HYE AH YOU BETTER NOT BE ON THAT READING WEBSITE!" Jonghyun screamed from the kitchen.

Reading...

Thoughts suddenly ran through my head.

"Jonghyun's Obsession?" he laughed. "Why are you reading about yourself?"

"Is he desperate enough to make a peep hole on the wall that he shares with Key? Is he actually that desperate? Why yes, he is."
 

"But the noises weren't something you would here in your daily life. Moans and groans were heard throught the thin walls seperating Key and Jonghyun..."

OH

MY

GOD

MY BOYFRIEND ISN'T GAY RIGHT?!

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: If you guys forgot, Jonghyun punched a hole in the wall in Chapter 22 . OH NO! Is Jonghyun gay?! I hope not~ Thanks for commenting guys <3 Really brings my mood up from the boring day at school. I come home to look at comments all the time! I don't bite so comment away! And subscribers are awesome as well :D