Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

It's almost Christmas! One of my most favorite holidays of all time! Time flew by so, so quickly! I've been here for over half a year already and look at the ups and downs I've been through. But everything's okay because I have-

"JUN HYE AH. I CAN'T REACH IT!"

-my silly dino boyfriend.

"Minho oppa! Can you help him put the star on the tree? I'm kind of busy right now." I was trying to get the air bubbles out of the snowflake stickers on the walls and windows. All my attention was focused into it until Jonghyun called me.

Minho started laughing, "I thought he would have grown from last year but I guess not!"

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME KERORO." Minho walked over to Jonghyun and snatched the star from him. He reached up and placed it onto the tree. "Wait it's kind of croooked," Jonghyun said while examining it.

"Right or left?" Minho said while placing his hands back on the star.

"Um, more right. No left. Little to the right. I said little! Just a bit more... Almost there... Okay! Perfect! Thanks, Minho. I'm going to finish putting up the rest of the ornaments. You go back to what you were doing."

"Why don't I do it? Go help the others. You won't be able to reach the top part of the tree anyway," Minho said. He took the ornament Jonghyun had in his hands and put it on the tippy top obviously doing it to mess with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun glared at Minho but did as he wished. He walked over to Onew who was busy hanging up Christmas lights around the house. "Onew hyung let me help you!"

"No," Onew said while hanging up the lights on the wall of awards.

"Why?~" Jonghyun said while trying to act cute again.

"After that incident last year. I don't think so. Go help Taemin."

Jonghyun started sulking and made his way over to Taemin who was sitting on the living room floor making stockings. "Let me help you Taeminnie!"

Taemin smiled at him and shook his head. "No thank you, hyung! I got it!"

"No let me help," he said while trying to persuade him.

Taemin kept smiling, "No thank you."

"Come on, I insist."

Taemin dropped his smiled, "No."

Jonghyun groaned and walked into the kitchen to help Key. "Key! Let me help you bake!"

"You mean, stay here and nag at Key while he makes his perfect Christmas cookies then bother him while the cookies are in the oven and then when the cookies cool down I'll take some cookies kind of help? Yeah, I've seen it before and I don't need that kind of help. Go away."

"You make it seem like I don't do anything around here."

"You don't do anything around here."

"Come one! I've done..." Key turned and smirked at Jonghyun. "Let me help you Key."

"Do you really want to go through what happened again? Huh? Was Lady KeyKey not enough. Do you want Key$ha? Or Keyty Bummie?"

 He frowned then stomped his way towards me. "No one wants me~"

"What makes it look like I want you either?" Jonghyun looked offended then turned around. I gave him a backhug and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm just kidding Jjongie! Don't have to get mad."

He turned around and pulled me in closer. "Well I can never be mad at you anyway. You're too cute to be mad at." I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me.

"KISS KISS KISS!"

"UH, PDA IS NOT ALLOWED HERE."

"I DON'T SEE A MISTLETOE ANYWHERE."

"*GAG*"

We turned to glare at the boys. We all started laughing and kept on decorating the house. Teamwork was okay, the occasional nagging (mostly from Key) and fooling around with the stuff we found in the boxes. When it was finished, we all stood together to admire our work.

"Hmm, not bad this year," Onew said with a hand on his chin.

"What are you talking about? This is probably our best one yet," Minho said.

"Thank you, Jun Hye noona, for helping us!"

I patted Taemin on the head.

"Good job, everyone! Now go do whatever you want!" Key said.

We all dispersed and the boys went on and did their own thing.

"Want to go to the garden? Still need to decorate that place," Jonghyun said while nudging his head towards the door.

I nodded my head and we headed out. Well, not before taking all the extra Chrsitmas decorations at the dorm. We put on our winter necessities and drove to the garden. He was singing Christmas songs during the whole ride there.

"Hey, wouldn't it surprise everyone if SHINee went caroling and was singing at their door?" Jonghyun mentioned.

"It would be fun... But you got also get snatched into the house and never come out again."  He looked at me with the "WTF" face. "What?!"

He narrowed his eyes at me, "You were reading huh?"

"..."

"Hmm?"

"No..."

"What did I say about reading?! It's bad! Bad!"

"No it's not~ Stop nagging me!"

"If I don't, who will?!"

"Key does it all the time! I don't want "JongKey" to be nagging at me 24/7. I'm giving you guys tape to cover your mouths for Christmas. Not only will I be happy, I'm pretty sure the rest of the boys will be too. ESPECIALLY Taemin."

"RUDE."

I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. "Just kidding!"

The sun was barely visible through the clouds today. Wasn't enough for heat, but it was enough for light. We made our way to the garden and went in. Our sweet garden. I started sweeping away the dust that was collecting on the seats and tables and sat down.

"Yah, get your up and do this first! It's going to get dark soon!"

I lazily got up and opened the boxes. He grabbed the lights and got a chair to hang them up.

"Jonghyun be-"

"-Careful. I got it!"

I smacked him on the and he wiggled it. I took out the mini christmas tree to put on the table. "Isn't the tree cute?" I asked Jonghyun.

"Anything you pick out is cute! And it's better for me so I can get you a smaller gift. Small tree means small present."

"Cheapo..." I frowned but then thought hey... not bad! "Smaller gift as in a diamond ring? Or maybe a 24 karat gold ring? OOOH! Or pearls?! Or-" His face was flushed. I laughed, "Just kidding~"

"If you want it, I'll get it for you, okay? Even if you want a star from the sky made into a necklace I'll do it for you."

"Reaching for the stars... Jonghyun you can't even reach the top of a Christmas tree."

He suddenly jumped down from the chair and tackled me. "What did you say?! Huh?! Making fun of me?!" I laughed as he started tickling me. I tried to whack him away but he grabbed my hands and suddenly blew hot air onto them. "They must be cold."

"Not as cold as your nose!" I tapped his red nose and he scrunched it up. He lifted his face up and bit my finger. Not really hard though, just a little bite. "Yah! Let go!"  He suddenly started moving his face left and right dragging my finger with him. I giggled at his extreme cuteness and flicked his forehead. "Yah, what are you? A little puppy?"

"Arf!"

I withdrew my finger from his mouth and we got back to work. Of course, he would come and attack me out of no where and we would get distracted for a few minutes and that was how time passed.

We both fell onto the couch and closed our eyes.

"Finally done!"

"I know~ Ready to see it?!" I nodded my head and he crawled over to the other side of the couch to get to the switch. "Three... two... one!~"

The whole placed lit up like fireworks. My mouth went wide open in amazement as I took everything in. Every single tree was decorated with Christmas lights and the lights would change color every few seconds. It felt like I was in a rainbow or something.

"Wow." That's all I could say. It was so breathtaking. The only thing that could have possibly been better was the tangled-in-Christmas-lights Jonghyun walking towards me.

"Mind helping me, Hye ah?" he let out an embarrased chuckled and I started to get all the knots out.

"How did this happen? All you did was turn on the switch!"

"I was watching you admiring the lights and just subconsciously walked into the extra lights."

"I'm that pretty huh?" I sarcastically said.

"So pretty you wouldn't even know."

I took the final string off of him and we sat down on the couch. It was too late for the security guards to see the glowing lights coming from here. They're probably all asleep again. I layed down on his lap.

"Am I really getting a diamond ring?" I asked him jokingly.

"A diamond ring? Are you trying to tell me to get you a wedding ring? You want to stay with me for the rest of your life?" I looked up from his lap to see him smiling at me. Okay maybe I am... I blushed and started playing with the little snowman pillow. I felt him my hair and watch me. "So cute~ Fine then. Don't answer me. I know what you want. Speaking of Christmas presents, what's mine?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes I would actually." I actually already had his gift ready. It was a song. A song that came from my heart. Just something cute and fluffy since he likes this kind of things~ "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" he said while grabbing my hand.

"I can't! You got to wait another week, Jjong! Be patient please~"

"No! Now!" I sat up and saw that he was trying to act cute again. If he does aegy-

"BBUING BBUING~ PLEASE TELL ME~ BBUING BBUING~"

Can't even finish my sentence...

"~LALALALALALALALA~ CAN'T HERE YOU! ~LALALALALALALA~" I plugged my ears with my fingers and closed my eyes.

I felt a heavy weight fall on top of me and I opened my eyes to see him on top of me. He started tickling me again. Tears started rolling off the side of my face.

"STOP! HAHAHAHA!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME!"

"NOOOO! HAHAHA! STOP!"

"NEVER!"

"OKAY! OKAY!"

He released his hold on me and I got up. One of the things I hated about him; he was a good persuader.

"I'm only going to show you a snippet of it."

"A snippet? How are you going to do that?"

"You just sit back and relax."

I walked over to our guitars and got mine out. The case was freezing cold and the zipper was kind of stuck.

"You left my present in the case?" I laughed and finally got the stubborn zipper to open. My guitar was still in its' mint condition. I walked back over to him and sat down. "This isn't time for guitar playing! This is the time for my present!"

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat and you'll get it!"

 

Jonghyun's POV
Yeah, yeah I'm a brat. Actually, scratch that. I'm not a brat! Even if I was, I would be a y brat. You don't see those often. You wouldn't see dinosaurs often either so hey~ I'm special~ I just wanted to know what she got me so I could top it! I can't have my girlfriend get a better gift then me.

She started lightly strumming on the guitar and the sweet melody started going through my head.

"I made this for you. It might not be the best of the best but this is part of your present. Hope you like it!" She gave me that cute smile and I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and recorded her. Hehe, so cute!

(A/n: Please listen to this song while reading the lyrics! I know it's a different song but I just used the instrumentals from her song and changed the lyrics to fit for the dino <3 Each syllable in English, should match with a word from the Korean. Listen to it for a bit and you should be able to get it! If you can't then just enjoy the song!)

You're the Dino Life

The truth is

I fell in love with you-u

I... liked you from the start

Even to this-is-is day, I can't believe it's still real

***
I, remember our first day

You were angry at me

It's because I spilled my, drink from the cafe

***

I got on the plane and you sat right next to me

We even argued and, got in trouble

But from that day on

Your charms made me fall for you

I love you

No one can make me change my mind

***

Ooh~ I'm in love

Ooh~ I'll fall in love

You're a puppy in my eyes

You are my kind of guy

The best thing is

You're the, dino of my life

***

I thought I'll never ever fall in love

But I'm in love

Cause I wanna love you baby

***

Even if

You have lasangna hair

Even if you, use insoles

Don't you worry shorty

Cause I love you

No matter what obstacles come between us

***

I could be a good lover

I could be your four-leaf clover

Fate has done me such a good thing bringing me to you

Like a dream come true

***

But you gotta believe me

You can never leave me

I am your Miss Clumsy

And I'll soon be your wifey

***

Ooh~ I'm in love

With you my Jjongie

Ooh~ I'll fall in love

You're a puppy in my eyes

You are my kind of guy

The best thing is

You're the, dino of my life

***

Ooh~ I'm in love

I'm so deep in love

Ooh~ I'll fall in love

You're a puppy in my eyes

You are my kind of guy

The best thing is

You're the dino of my life

***

The best thing is

You're the, dino of my... life

***

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating! It's just that I've been busy making the other story I'll be posting (not soon though!) and school just started and everything is just HECTIC. Never knew I was going to be so busy with homework and everything! Bunch of stuff to do and I got to get use to my school schedule from my summer schedule! Everything is SOOOO tiring. I should end this story soon but I love it and I have so many ideas for it! Don't worry though! I won't be abandoning it like I did in January! I will keep updating when I get free time! I won't guarantee a chapter a week but it really depends on homework and stuff! If I have free time I will update! Thanks for sticking with me you guys <3 And like the lyrics? LOL. Idk I wrote them in class XD Hehe, you guys are so curious about what Key did to Jonghyun. ~OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH~ Maybe I'll reveal it??? ;)