Secrets Already?

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Two weeks later

 

Jun Hye's POV

Remember when I told you guys everything was going great?

Bull.

Nothing is going great.

It was fine for possibly a day but then fans overseas found out. Antis are going crazy, rumors are spreading, both SHINee and I are losing fans and popularity.

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't even confronted Eun Mi Unnie about it either. I really don't want to believe it's her but I had no options...

Jonghyun and I were at my dorm right now starving to death. We couldn't get out of the house because the fans were outside. Having a boycott or something. We can't even go into SHINee's dorm! How they found out where we lived? IDK. Jonghyun was sleeping in my room. He came back from Japan last night and he was super tired. The boys had a schedule today. I couldn't sleep so I went in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I looked out the window and yup, they were still here.

Jonghyun came out of the room while rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, you awake?" I asked.

"Mhm..." He had eye bags and he looked like he got thinner and he looked weak. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah just tired. You have food? I'm hungry." He was rubbing his tummy and I sighed.

"Sorry... I'm out." He pouted and I remembered something. "Oh wait! I have a secret stash in my room! Hold up!"

I walked into my room and looked under my bed. JACKPOT! I had a bunch of snacks I have to eat in the middle of the night. I went back into the living room and Jonghyun had his face in his hands. I dropped all the snacks and rushed towards him.

"Jonghyun! Are you okay, don't scare me!"

He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes. "H-Hye ah. You won't ever leave me right?"

"What are you talking about, Jjong? Of course I won't ever leave you. Why would you even think that?"

"Everything that has been going on, the fans, the rumors. I just thought that you would leave me because of everything." He started to cry and I hugged him.

"You silly dino, why would I leave you because of that?"

"I-I-I don't know." He was just like a little kid.

"Don't you even worry about that," I told him.

"My fans, they always talk bad about you and everything. You're okay with it right? I'll understand if you leave," he said.

Well, I guess I do have to hide the death threats from him. I already have two drawers full of them. Nothing special really I mean, getting stabbed a thousand times, being burned alive, getting beaten up, or stoned to death. That stuff happens everyday.

Just kidding, I'm scared less.

"Of course," I told him running my hands in his hair.

"Pinky promise?" He held out his pinky and I pinky promised him.

"Pinky promise." He sat up and his eyes were all puffy and red. "You're a little sissy."

"But I'm your little sissy."

I ruffled his hair and smiled. "Don't ever change your hairstyle. I like it blonde." His hair was probably one of my favorites about him. It was soft and silky, my hair wasn't even like that.

"Why should I listen to you?" he said.

"Because you're my little sissy."

"Fine, I like it blonde anyway."

"Eat these while I go get something from my room."

"Okay." He grabbed the snacks that fell onto the floor and sat on the couch.

I quickly went into my room and locked the door. I walked over to the drawers and tried to find a way to discard of the letters. If I know him, he would probably snoop around when I was busy with something.I quickly grabbed them and was just about to throw them away.

*knock knock*

"Hye ah?"

I dropped the letters in surprise.

.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh... I'm changing!" I bent down to pick up the letters.

"Changing?"

"Yeah! Hold on!" I picked them all up and stuffed them under my blanket. I walked over to the door and opened it. He had his eyebrows raised up. "Hi," I said.

He narrowed his eyes, "You didn't change."

I looked down at my clothes. "Uh, yes I did."

 

Jonghyun's POV

I know, I'm a little girl for crying but real men cry. I was just tired and worn out. I felt like being with me was a burden for her. Like all the weight was put on her. Everytime I made a mistake 'Oh, its Jun Hye's fault' everytime I didn't want to hang out 'It's Jun Hye's fault." I just felt bad you know?

She was taking an awful long time in her room so I went to check up on her. She said she was "changing" but she was obviously was wearing the same clothes.

"Uh, yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Aigoo Jjongie~ Your eyes are playing tricks on you! You should go shower." She was acting cute and was nodding her head.

I smiled, "Alright, I haven't showered since I got off the plane."

"Mkay. I'll be here!" she said sarcastically.

I went inside the room and got my clothes then went inside the bathroom and looked at the mirror. God, I look horrible. I took a long shower washing away all the bad things that has been happening and got out. I was drying my hair with a towel and walked into the living room. She was looking at a piece of paper, I couldn't see what it said but I didn't want to invade her privacy. I was going to call her name but it looked like she was on the phone.

"I know, I'm trying my best to keep it a secret."

Secret?

"Don't worry, he won't find out. I don't want him to find out either."

Find out what?

"Mkay, bye, oppa."

Oppa?

She was talking to a guy? I could feel my hands clenching into a fist. What is she hiding from me? "Hye ah, I'm done."

"OH!" She quickly stuffed the paper into her back pocket and gave me a smile. "You done? Hehe..." She seemed a little nervous. I could see her sweating.

"Yeah."

"You want to go to your dorm to eat? The fans left." She went to my side and grabbed my arm. "Hurry! I'm hungry."

UGH.. Great she's keeping a secret from me.

"Sure."

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: A short chapter. SOWWWIE. Okay story time!

That's it. LOL. HAVE A NICE DAY. <3