My Mistake

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Eun Mi's POV

"Do you know what room Jonghyun oppa practices in?"

"That's private information. I can't tell you that. Since you might be a fan."

*sigh*

", just give me the room number and nobody gets hurt."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you, unibrow girl, give me the number NOW. Or say goodbye to your freaking ugly face AND your job."

"R-r-room 4A."

"That's more like it..."

I went into the elevator and pressed the button for level 4. People these days... do they know who I am? UGH... ugly people.

I saw Jjong oppa inside practicing. YES! He's alone! Okay Eun Mi, think about sad things, sad things like not having any money, or not having a flat tummy, or even worse, not having a beautiful face! Oh my god! I can feel the tears already.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was practicing by myself while the boys were resting. I couldn't get my mind off of that "oppa" she was talking to last night so I came early in the morning to practice it off.

When I felt like I got everything out of my system, I sat down and rested.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in."

A girl around Hye-ah's age came into the room with tears in her eyes. "J-Jonghyun Oppa...."

When were we on a first name basis? "Do you need something? Are you a fan?" I was getting my pen when she grabbed my hand.

"N-no. I have to show you something but..." she started to cry in front of me.

UGH, I hate it when girls cry. My first instinct is to comfort her even though I don't want to. She looked like a snotty rich kid and she looked oddly familiar... Maybe it was because I saw her around here before or something. "Hey, why are you crying? Are you okay?" I said as I stared at her.

"I *sniff* want to *sniff* tell you but I think it will be *sniff* bad."

I tilted my head to the side, "What is it?"

"It's about Jun Hye ssi..." She took out photos from her bag and handed them to me.

They were pictures of Hye ah in a cafe with some guy. Why did he look so familiar? Every time I looked at a new picture, they got more intimate. Too bad it was only the back of the guy. I was starting to get mad. Is she cheating on me?!

No way...

 

Eun Mi's POV

YES! Looks like my plan is going to be a success! Of course I didn't want to rat out the person in the photos so I kept my mouth shut.

"Where did you get these?" he asked pointing at me.

.

"I uh...."

He ripped up the pictures and then threw them up in the air. "Tch, Jun Hye wouldn't cheat on me. Who are you? One of my crazy fans? Get out. I don't want to see you." He turned the other direction and I just stood there. . "Fine if you're not leaving I'll leave."

I quickly grabbed his hand and shouted out. "IT'S SANG MIN!!!!" I quickly put my hand over my mouth and turned the other way. . What did I just do?!

"What?"

"..."

He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

KYAAAAHHHHH HE'S TOUCHING ME!!!

Eun Mi, this is NOT the time to be fan-girling.

"WHO IS THAT?!" he started to raise his voice and he looked hella scary when he was angry, and kind of y too...

I mumbled, "I said it was Sang Min..."

He walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Eh... Sang Min can take care of himself. He deserves to be beaten up anyway. Stupid ... Using my room as his ing cave yesterday. Uh... I don't think so. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Mission accomplished.

 

Jun Hye's POV

Where is that idiot?! He tells me to come home and he isn't even here! I was in the middle of practice when he callled me and told me to meet him at my dorm. I rushed back thinking it was some kind of emergency but he isn't even here! I sat on the couch with Bling Bling and waited for him to come back. Oh yeah, Bling Bling is the teddy bear he gave me when we went to the amusement park. Lame name but whatever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 hours later

 

"LEE JUN HYE!!!"

I woke up to see an angry dino looking at me. I got up and hugged him but he pushed me away.

"Jonghyun what's wrong?"

"Don't what's wrong me you know exactly what's wrong!" He was becoming very angry and I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Could you tell me what's wrong first?"

He pulled a photo out from his back pocket and handed it to me. "Nothing's wrong right? Was this the oppa you were talking to last night?!"

Oppa I was talking to last night? Did he mean Dae Jung oppa? He was the only one I was talking to last night. Does that mean he heard our conversation last night? Wait, was he eavesdropping on me?!

"Hold up, are you having someone following me or something? And why were you eavesdropping?!"

He looked surprised at my sudden attack but quickly recovered, "I asked you a question so answer it," he growled.

I glared at him as he glared at me. Stupid dumb dino, how can he not recognize someone who lived with him for so many years? I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"If you like Sang Min so much just run away and be with him! I don't need you anyway!"

This is ridiculous, he thinks the guy in the picture is Sang Min?! Stupid .

I slapped him in the face. 

"I should huh?! Who wants to be with a STUPID MANWHORE DINO anyway?! At least he trusts me!"

He held his face then glared at me. "I don't want to see you go away!" he yelled.

"Stupid this is MY house! You go away!"

He stood there with his back facing me. I walked out of the house and slammed the door shut.

STUPID DINO!!!!!

 

Jonghyun's POV

She even admits it.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I sat on the couch thinking about everything.

Would she really cheat on me? After everything? Was I not good enough?

After about half an hour, I went back into our dorm and straight into my room ignoring the boys who were in the living room. They came into the room and waited for me to say something. Why can't they just leave me alone?

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

They looked afraid. I never snapped at them before. They know how I become when I'm angry. Great, now I'm just putting it on them.

"A-are you okay, hyung? Your face is red..." Taemin asked.

"Do I LOOK okay to you, stupid?! Just get out!"

Taemin coward behind the boys as they stared at me surprised.

"YAH! Don't talk to Taemin like that! He was just asking you if you were okay! Stupid! What's wrong with you anyway? On your period or something?!" Key said.

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"What if I don't want to?!" Key retorted.

I was frustrated and irritated. I swear I wanted to punch Key in the face. Instead, I punched the wall and left a hole. The boys stared with their mouths wide open as my knuckles started to bleed.

I sat on the bed and covered my face with my hands. I didn't notice that the picture fell out of my pocket so Taemin picked it up. Why do I still have that stupid picture anyway?!

"Hyung, why do you have a picture of me and noona?"

I looked up at him and stood up. He quickly walked back behind Key afraid I was going to hit him.

"What? Wait, you and Jun Hye?"

He nodded his head and showed me the picture. "That's me! I'm even wearing your jacket. Look, you can see the other hyungs creeping behind noona!""

That was Taemin...

, I'm stupid.

"So... it's not Sang Min?"

"No that's me!" Taemin said pointing at himself.

"Looks like someone made a mistake..." Key said.

I smacked myself in the head and started thinking. Where would she be right now? "I need to go apologize. Do you guys know where she is? Did she call or text you guys?"

They all shook there heads and I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer.

"AH! She did ask us for a bolt cutter though. I don't know why..." Onew said.

"Bolt cutter? Why would she-"

Oh.

"I'll see you guys tonight. And can you cover the hole with something? Thanks. And sorry Taemin, I'll make it up to you."

"I want another videogame..." he said making a fishy face.

"Alright." I patted his head and went out of the dorm.

I went to find her hoping she was there.

 

Jun Hye's POV

Stupid idiot dino! How dare he thinks I'm cheating on him?! He's lucky he didn't get his stupid yellow whooped. I got off the bus and started walking towards Namsam Tower.

I rode the elevator and waited for it to go up. UGH, this thing takes forever! There were couples all around me waiting to go up to "lock" there love in place. PSH. please, know one can be trusted. Especially men. Especially SHORT DINO MANWHORE type of men. I stared out the window not wanting to see all the couples acting lovey dovey in front of me. I ignored all of his phone calls. I ignored all his text. I looked down and saw something I din't want to see.

Lee Jun Hye <3 Kim Jonghyun: Two Two Day! ^_^

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH STUPID DINO!!!!!" I kicked the stupid message out of frustration as the couples looked at me funny. I was in disguise so they didn't know who I was. I said sorry and got out as soon as the doors opened.

I searched the place for ours and found it under a new lock. Goodbye little lock, it was nice having you. Of course I didn't want to do it, but part of me did.

Don't cut it.

Do it.

No.

YES.

I pushed the thought away and took out the cutters. My hands were shaking but I did it anyway. I closed my eyes and cut the lock.

...

...

...

Wait...

I don't hear anything. I opened my eyes, turns out, the lock didn't cut at all. I tried cutting it again but it wouldn't budge. STUPID LOCK. What's wrong with you?! Do you want me and that dino to be together forever?! I put my foot on the fence and tried to cut it again. I felt a pair of arms go around me and held my hands.

"Do you need any help with that?"

I turned around to see you know who. No, not Voldemort, someone worse then that. I pushed him away and tried cutting it again. "No thanks."

He sighed and grabbed the cutters and dropped it on the ground. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "I'm sorry." We just stood there and hugged each other for a long time. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. It was my mistake. I found out from Taemin and I feel stupid. Will you forgive me?" He had the most sincere face I had ever seen on him.

I stared at him and kissed him on the nose. "Took you long enough, stupid dip."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I love you."

 

Eun Mi's POV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No.

NO.

NO.

This was NOT suppose to happen. What the ?! You can't just fall in love again after being cheated on! What's wrong with him?! Is he stupid or something?! You were suppose to let her cut off the stupid lock and have her hate you forever and ever!

Stupid ...

They were hugging each other and that made me feel sick.

You just got lucky Lee Jun Hye.

I'm done with playing games with you and being the loser.

I'll win for sure this time.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.