I'm Here

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV
Die?

Aha, at least I'll die like this. At least I didn't die from choking on food or something.

At least I'll die with pride.

I'm not like those stupid es who'll cry while dying. I'll die bravely.

The psychopath was pacing back and forth thinking of something. She turns toward me and leaned in. We were face to face. I could feel her cold breath on my face. She turned her head to the side and smiled, "How should I kill you? Painfully? Peacefully? Should I kill you with that bat? Break all your bones? Tell those guys over there to you? Wouldn't that be too easy though?" She swiftly moved her arm to her lower back and brought out a knife. "Or should I just stab you once and let you die?" She kept waving the knife back and forth. She pointed the knife towards my heart. "Are you going to say any last words?"

I looked at her one last time as I finally felt a tear fall down. "I hope you live a nice life, unnie. I won't hate you for doing this. I thank you for doing this. Taking me out of this ty world."

"..."

"..."

"What stupid last words."

She brought the knife up and I closed my eyes.

Goodbye everyone.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At the same time
 

Jonghyun's POV
"Is it this place?"

We were in the countryside. There was an abandoned building and we guessed this was the place. I was leading in the front. Two guys were standing in front of the building blocking the entrance. We quickly thought of a plan to get them out of the way.

"Okay, we need two people to distract those two guys in the front. Taemin, Key, I think you guys are good for that job."

They looked at me with round eyes. "Why?! Why can't Minho or Onew do it it?" Key said.

"You guys are fast runners. Onew hyung will probably fall and get beat up. We'll need Minho inside if there are any more guys." They nodded there heads in approval. "When we get in there, we make sure Jun Hye is safe first. Minho, Onew hyung, Manger Hyung, if you see anyone, just beat them up." They all nodded understanding my plan. "Ready?" We all looked at each other with determined eyes.

"Let's go."

Taemin and Key walked out first. They were both shaking. We all looked at them as they went closer to the two guys. I wonder what their plan was.

Key started the act first. "Aish, honey! You got us lost!"

Taemin looked at him confused so Key gave him a nudge with his elbow. "Oh! Uh.. it wasn't my fault! You were the one who wanted to come look at the scenery!" Taemin retorted.

The guys just looked at them confused.

"Me! Me! Me! Always blaming me!" Key said pointing at himself.

"Well it was your fault!" Taemin pointed at Key.

"Then why did you get with me then?!" Key's acting wasn't bad.

"What are you talking about?" Taemin was equally good.

"So now you're calling me ugly!"

Taemin shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes, "I never even-"

Key gave him the hand and he had tears in his eyes. "You know what?! It's over Lee Taemin. It's over!" Key shouted.

Taemin shook his head and scoffed, "I don't want to be with you anyway!"

"Or really?! I'm too good for you anyway!"

"Well good luck becuse I'm the only one that likes you!"

"You bitc-"

One of the guards spoke up, "Excuse me, if you're going to fight please go fight somewhere else."

Taemin looked at him. "I don't need you butting into my business, fat boy! You just stand there and look fat!"

The guy was angry. "Excuse me? Did you just call me fat?"

"I did so what?!" The guy started chasing Taemin and he started to run. YES! One done.

Key stood there looking at them going farther into the distance. The other guard was confused also. Key suddenly slowly turned his head towards the guard and gave him a erted look. "Hey, you're cute. Be my boyfriend!"

The guy stood there offended. "Excuse me?"

"You don't think I'm cute?" Key pouted then kicked him in the balls. "FINE THEN!" The guy got up and started chasing Key.

Phase one done!

We quickly got up and barged into the building.

The building was destroyed. Litter and dust were collecting in the corners. Graffitti was all over the walls. There was a big that let in sunlight in the ceiling. There was a door in the back. We quickly looked around and advanced forward towards the door.

Suddenly, I heard a yell. I turned around to see that Minho and Onew got attacked from the back. They both fell down. Minho quickly recovered and got the guy off of him. Onew, well, he was having trouble.

"Don't worry! I'll help Onew! You go save her!" manager hyung said.

 

Author's POV
Jonghyun ran to the door and kicked it down.

There she was. Jun Hye was bleeding really badly. That girl had a knife in her hand and looked like she was going to stab her.

"Hye ah!" Jonghyun shouted.

Eun Mi frozed when she heard that voice.

"J-Jonghyun?" Jun Hye whispered. Jun Hye was trying her best to survive. But her lungs were badly injured and she was taking in her last few breaths.

"Well look what we have here."

At the same time: Onew, Minho, and Dae Jung

Minho had the situation under control. They weren't really a problem to him since he had so much strength. Almost everyone was down and Minho wasn't tired at all. But one thing he didn't notice was the big bulky guy advancing behind him.

"MINHO WATCH OUT!"

"Huh?" He felt someone punch him in the face and he fell down. They started beating him up and he was bleeding from his head. Everything was getting blurry for him and he couldn't breathe correctly.

Onew was getting headlocked by one of the guys. The guard was about to twist his neck and his life would have been over. Dae Jung quickly kicked the guy in the which made him release his hold on Onew. Now the guards were focusing their attention on Dae Jung. He was getting seriously injured because he wasn't really that stong in the first place.

Onew was the only one left.

He looked towards the two guards left and tried to act tough. He pretended to throw a few punches. The guards actually thought he could fight. Onew was glad that they thought he was tough.

"Wh-what are you doing Minho! Get up!" Onew screamed.

Minho was in pain and couldn't move. "You'll have to fight them yourself, hyung," Minho whispered.

"F-for J-Jun Hye." Dae Jung fainted after saying that.

"But I can't fight!" Onew covered his mouth knowing he told the guys his weakness.

Those guys suddenly had a look of confidence on their faces. They smirked and started attacking. One of the guys lunged for Onew but he ducked and the guy accidently punched the other guy in the face. That's what they kept doing. Onew kept dodging while they kept beating each other up. The guys were pretty much defeated but that didn't stop them from getting Onew for once. Onew was getting pretty tired too. He didn't have his daily chicken so he was weak.

They were both on either side of him. They started running so Onew ran. While he was running, he tripped and fell down and the guards headbutted each other hard. They knocked out on top of Onew. He was crying thinking he was caught for sure. Minho was watching the whole time and laughed at his hyung.

"Hehe, who said you couldn't fight hyung?"

They both fainted.

At the same time: Key and Taemin

"RUN TAEMIN RUN!"

Key caught up to Taemin and they were both running for their lives. They both tripped and hurt themselves a few times. They ran until there was a fork in the road. They checked the left side it was a dead end leading to a cliff. The cliff was covered by bushes and trees so you woundn't notice it. It wasn't high but high enough to injure someone if they fell. The other way led to who knows where. Key quickly switch the signed that was at the fork. They hid behind a bush and waited for them to catch up.

The guys were there panting hard. "Where could they have went?" the fat one said.

The other one pointed to the left. "They had to go this way. This side leads to a dead end."

Taemin and Key silently high-fived each other as they fell for their trap. The two guys quickly ran to that side and Key and Taemin came out.

"HEY RETARDS!" The two guys turned there heads around while running. The fat one ran into the bush and fell off the cliff. He grabbed the other one with him and they both went down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taemin and Key checked to make sure they were gone. Both of them were on the bottom. They both were knocked out.

"Good job, honey" Key was about to kiss him on the cheek but Taemin stopped him.

"Let's just go back."

Jjong's side

"Don't you dare try to hurt her," Jonghyun threatened.

Eun Mi laughed at him. "What can you do about it? So? You're here. Good! You can watch her die now!"

"Jonghyun! Just leave don't help me. Run while you have the chance!" she said using all her strength.

"SHUT UP!" Eun Mi hit her again and this time she spat out a lot of blood. Jonghyun tried to move towards her but Eun Mi had the knife at . "Don't. Move. A. Single. Step."

"Just let her go! I'll take her spot!"

"NO! NEVER!"

The knife was making a mark on her neck and blood was starting to come out.

Jonghyun quickly thought of something to distract her. "Tsk, just kill her."

Eun Mi looked at him. "What?"

"I said kill her. Not like I care about her. You think I came here for her? I came here for you."

Jun Hye and Eun Mi looked at him shocked.

"I love you."

"Really?... You mean it?"

"I only love you. I never loved her. Come to me, we'll leave together." He had his hand out and waited for her to walk towards him.

She dropped the knife and slowly walked towards him. Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief. She took his hand and smiled. Jun Hye was watching the whole time as tears came out of her eyes.

Jonghyun slowly took off her mask and her identity was revealed. His eyes widened in surprised remembering her from that one time.

"I knew you loved me, oppa. I knew it!" She hugged him and Jonghyun looked at Jun Hye as she stared back at him with sorrowful eyes.

She watched as he walked out of the room with her. She wished she was dead. She wished Eun Mi killed her so she didn't have to see this.

Eun Mi led him to another room that had an old bed. Was she expecting this or something? Eun Mi pushed him towards the wall and started kissing him. He resisted at first but knew it was the only way to get Jun Hye out.

Jonghyun started kissing her back. With no emotion. She tried to get her tongue inside his mouth but he wouldn't let her. Eun Mi went underneath his shirt and started felling his abs. Her cold touch surprised him and his mouth opened giving her a chance to let her tongue slip in. Jonghyun carried her to the bed and lightly put her down. She pushed and got on top of him. She started taking off her shirt. He was getting uncomfortable. She started unbuckling his belt. She kissed him passionately. She took off his shirt and kissed his abs. Since she was on top, she had dominance over him. Jonghyun went on top of her taking charge. She didn't know what was going on but she was enjoying it.

Jonghyun grabbed her wrist lightly and pinned her against the bed. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. He slightly chuckled and whispered in her ear. "I got you."

Her eyes widened in shock as she realized what was happening. He smiled and tied her to the bed post "I thought you love me! What are you doing?" she yelled out.

Jonghyun laughed and looked at her with cold eyes. "No one will love you. Especially me."

Jonghyun walked out of the room and went towards Jun Hye. He quickly got the knife and cut the bonds. "Stay with me, Hye ah. Don't die on me!"

"J-Jonghyun..."

He carried her bridal style out of the room. "Shh... don't say anything. You're safe with me."

And everything went dark.
 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: YAY! THEY DID IT!