NO WAY

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

It's been a week already and everything has been going perfectly well. Late night dates, late night phone calls, webcamming; everything. No one has found us out yet and I hope it stays that way. Jonghyun has been a really good boyfriend and I hope I was being a good girlfriend. Of course, no one knows. I didn't even tell Ms. Song or Dae Jung oppa.

I woke up from bed to smell something really delicious coming from the kitchen. Jonghyun was making breakfast for us. He does this everyday unless he had a schedule. He looked cute in my pink apron. Even though his muscles say otherwise.

"Good morning, Jjong oppa!"

He smiled and turned around, "Good morning, sleepy head~"

"What are you making?"

"Eggs and sausauges."

"Mhm... sounds good."

"Go wash up, breakfast will be ready by then."

I changed into a fresh pair of clothes, washed up and skipped back to the kitchen. I sneakily went behind him and gave him a back hug.

"YAH! I almost dropped the food!"

"Sorry!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled.

"Try this, tell me if it taste good." He gave me a piece of the sausage he made and I smiled at him.

"It taste delicious! You try some." I gave him a piece and he chewed happily.

He continued to eat while I hugged him. I love hugging him like this. PSH, not because I could feel his abs *But they feel amazing* but because it was just nice.

"JONGHYUN!!!!!"

 

Author's POV

The SHINee boys woke up early to go to their schedule for Star King. Usually, they wake up around nine so Jonghyun always came back before they noticed he was gone.

Key was the first one to wake up today. He went outside to the living room. He passed by Jonghyun's room and didn't see him in there. The only people in the living room were a sleeping Taemin, a dazed Minho, and a chicken-eating Onew.

"Hey guys, where's Jonghyun?"

"He's probably in the bathroom," Onew said.

All of them shuffled out of the living room and went to the bathroom to look for him but he was gone.

"Huh? Where did hyung go?" Taemin said as he searched in the kitchen.

There was no note mentioning on where he was and they were going to be late.

"Minho, call him." Minho took out his phone and dialed his hyung's number.

~It's the risk that I'm taking, Hoping, You'd fall in love with your best friend~

They heard his phone ringing somewhere in his room.

"Bwoh?! Is that his ringtone?!" Key said.

"What the heck..." Onew muttered.

"AH! Maybe he went to noona's dorm," Taemin said.

"Psh, why would he be there?" Minho said.

"I dunno. Let's see if he is."

They followed Taemin outside and to Jun Hye's dorm. They opened the door without knocking and ran in.

"JONGHYUN!!!" hey all yelled out.

They all froze on the spot because of what they saw. Jun Hye was hugging Jonghyun from behind. They looked like a couple. They stared at each other for a few seconds but got surprised on what happened next.

"Jonghyun! Don't die on me!!!" She looked like she was giving the heimlich maneuver to him. The sausage he was chewing on flew out and he started to cough. "Se-see? Wh-what did I tell you? Do-don't eat such bi-big pieces of food."

"*cough* Thank *cough* you."

The boys stared at them with utter confusion.

"Hey guys! What are you doing up so early?" Jun Hye said directing her attention to them.

"Um... we have a schedule for Star King and we were looking for Jonghyun. But it loks like he's busy..." Onew said.

"Oh! Okay then, don't want you guys to be late." She just smiled and waited for us to leave.

The boys started walking out the door still confused and Jonghyun was trying to get out as soon as possible. While Taemin was walking out, he spread both his arms out to stop everyone.

"Wait! Hyung, what were you doing here in the first place?" Taemin asked.

Everyone woke up and stared at him with curiosity.

"Uh... I was uh... fixing her sink. Yeah! Hehe..." he said trying to make up an excuse.

"In that?" Key pointed at his pink apron. The boys tried to hold in their giggles.

"It's cute, hyung," Minho said.

"To tell you the truth..." Jun Hye said. They all looked at Jun Hye as she stared at the floor nervously. Jonghyun was giving her the "What the heck are you thinking?!" look.

"He was hungry so he came to ask for food. Yeah, he was hungry.But I didn't want to make it for him so he made food for himself. You know you guys don't have any food at your place."

No one heard Jonghyun giving out a sigh of relief, "Okay! Let's go! Bye Hye- I mean Jun Hye!"

He dragged all the boys out as Jun Hye sat on the couch exhausted and relieved.

 

Jun Hye's POV

PHEW! Thank god he was chewing on that sausage! I didn't have an appetite anymore so I just got my stuff and headed to SM. I was hoping I would be able to find Eun Mi unnie and tell her the good news. She was the only girl I trusted here.

I went to the trainee practice room and she was there.

 

Eun Mi's POV

"Eun Mi unnie!"

What will call me when I'm in the middle of practice?! I turned my head around to see Jun Hye standing there.

Oh, this .

"Hey, Jun Hye! What's up?" I said giving her my fake smile.

"I wanted to tell you something. But you can't tell anyone else." What could be so important? "I'm with Jonghyun oppa."

WHAT?????!!!!!! I tried not to explode right there and then and just gave her another fake smile.

"Oh really? Congrats! I'm kind of busy so I'll talk to you about it next time okay?" I lightly nudged her out of the room.

"Okay! Please keep it a secret! I trust you, unnie! Bye!" She skipped off to her little y land of es and I went back inside the room and closed the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kicked the mirror.

"Stupiddjfgokshgpjsdgggjkdfbgkldhgjsdgjhdfsgejhbokjdfgbfjbgofgbouadgasjfghkjgshgbdjkfgjafgsdvskjvblsbvfbdjhgeohgoehfgoh

geoiqgdsfjhbofdbdumbkafsdjgbdfjbgpfbfakeakjfgipfhgiqfbsdjbgvkdsjbwhoreyjsfgbdfbhpodgxcvsjdvgksjbvkjsftykjfdgfbgqkjfverdlfkgbdfbndfb

nogscvfsvbvkjbkbkjbkbbkillaojfhgboduhnudfbsjbgvdeadkjdfbodjbnofjbnofjnbksjadbgjsfgiufhegkjdhgpaghsdfgjvdbkdjbkjfdbsjdkgjhfldk

fjgbdkjfbjbjfbdfsbldkfhgslkjhnspdojhnmsdlfkjhnadfijgbdfinslfhj I'm going to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who does she think she is?! With my Jjongie oppa?!

Watch it .

You're going to get it.

Good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jun Hye's POV

"Here is your order!"

The SHINee boys, my manager, and I were at the nearby barbeque place eating dinner.

I finally made it to number one!!! My new song came out and it climbed it's way up to number one! I'm happy! I wanted to be alone with Jonghyun but it would be suspicious woudn't you think? I invited Eun Mi unnie but she declined saying she was busy. She's been pretty busy lately.

Everyone was eating happily and we were all talking. I was sitting next to Jonghyun and he was holding my hand underneath the table. We kept giving each other looks and smiling at each other like idiots. No one noticed so it was okay.

"Let's make a toast to Jun Hye!" my manager said, "She finally became number one! And because of that, this will be my treat!"

"WOO HOO!!!!"

"DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO ORDER ALL THE CHICKEN I WANT?!"

"I"LL EVEN BUY YOU THE DANG CHICKEN SHOP!"

"WOO HOO!!!!!!!" We all laughed but Onew was serious about Dae Jung oppa's offer. "You are right?" Onew said.

My manager looked at him, "No."

Onew started sulking.

"Okay! A toast to Jun Hye!" Key said.

Onew became happy again when Minho placed a chicken on his plate.

I started to blush as everyone clapped and cheered for me.

 

Taemin's POV

Noona is the best! I knew she could do it!

We all made a toast to Jun Hye noona. She started blushing and hid her face. She's so pretty when she blushes! I looked at Jonghyun hyung and saw him smiling at her. Like really smiling at her. You know that smile that people give when they're in love? Yeah, that one.

I sat back down and looked at them. They seemed.. how do you say it? Close... I felt someone elbow me.

"What are you looking at?" Minho said.

"Ah! Nothing, hyung! It's nothing!"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and he continued eating.

When was Jonghyun hyung nice enough to share food?! I saw noona blush. I tilted my head. What the heck was going on.

"YEAH!" Onew knocked my chopsticks out of my hand.

"Hyung!"

Onew was up and dancing. That chicken must have made him crazy again.  No one was paying attention to me because they were too busy eating.

These fatties...

I got out of my seat and bent down to pick it up. I looked around for them. One was near Key hyung's foot. I crawled over to him. He was sitting with his legs crossed. Right when I was near him, he switched legs and kicked me in the face.

OWWWWWW.

I picked up my chopstik and quickly crawled away. The other one was near Jonghyun hyung's foot so I had to crawl over to him to pick it up.

"WOO HOO!"

OW! Who kicked me in the ?! Onew Hyung... I'll get him later.

Aha! Found you, you stupid chopstick!

I was about to go back to my seat but I noticed something.

Why are Jonghyun hyung and Jun Hye noona playing footsies?

...

...

I lifted my head up to see what they were doing. Were they arguing?

...

...

I don't hear anything but...

...

...

WHY ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS???!!!

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: TAEMIN FOUND OUT?!

   

COMMENTS ARE LIKE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO ME <3333333333333333