The Lasagna Hair Boy and the Clutz.

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Juliette's POV

"Everyone please put on your seatbelts and prepare for landing. Thank you for flying with Paris Airlines. Have a great day."

I started cleaning up my seat and packed up my stuff. 10 and a half hours really put me in jet lag mode. I couldn't sleep through the ride, I was too excited. After this flight, I had to get on another plane soon for another 10 hour flight. UGH.

As soon as I got off the plane, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and change my look! Wouldn't want my parents to recognize me. I quickly got my luggage and went inside the bathroom to change so I could get a ticket to go to Korea as soon as possible. Yesterday night, I dyed my hair back to black, my original color and wore a wig to disguise myself in front of my parents. (I use to be a brunette.) My hair fell into nice curls. I took off my blue contacts and stared at my hazel eyes in the mirror. Haven't seen them in a while. I didn't like them when I was little so I decided to get blue contacts. I wanted a new look so people wouldn't be able to recognize me and I also wanted a change. Change is good, right? I got out of the bathroom to find the Korean Airlines ticket sales.

"Hello, miss, I was wondering what's the earliest flight to Incheon Airport and are there any available seats for that flight?" I'm glad my parents made me learn French a few summers back. Who knew it would come in handy?

"Yes, there will be a flight going to Incheon in an hour and the only seat left is a first class seat," she said.

"I'll take it then. Thank you!"

I was super excited when she gave me the ticket. Of course I still have other stuff to worry about but what the heck, I'll worry about it later. I decided to call my parents and Ms. Song. I went to the food court to grab a drink at Starbucks.

"Hello?" my mom answered.

"Hi, mommy! I landed safely!" I tried to sound enthusiastic but why was I always so nervous?

"You did, honey?! That's great! Where are you right now?"

"Um, I'm taking a ta-ta-taxi to the sc-sc-school."

"Why are you stuttering honey? Are you okay?"

"Ye-ye-yeah, just a little cold that's all. It’s windy here! Oh, mom! I'm losing signal! I'll talk to you later!"

"Okay honey! Stay safe! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I quickly hung up and took a deep breath. I called Ms. Song afterwards.

"Hello?" the familiar voice said.

"Ms. Song!"

"Juliette! Did you land safely?"

"Yes, and I got my ticket to Incheon so I’ll be going to Korea soon!"

"That’s great! Oh! Your mother is calling for me, call me when you arrive okay?"

"Okay, Ms. Song! I miss you!"

"Miss you too, honey! Bye!"

I hung up and got myself a green tea frappuccino with extra caramel and extra whip cream. My favorite! As I walked to the terminal, I saw a bunch of girls with signs, screaming.

The signs were in Korean so it must have been a Kpop group. One thing you don’t know about me, I don’t have a clue, not one SINGLE clue about Kpop. Maybe I know a few because they were popular in America. What was it?... Wonder Boys? Super Elders? I don’t know! Funny thing is I want to get into the Kpop world.

I searched around looking for whoever was causing all this ruckus, I didn't notice where I was walking and then

*CRASH*

What did I just do?! I looked up to see a guy with my green tea frap all over his shirt. ! He was glaring at me. First thing that ran through my mind when I look at him was ‘Whoa, lasagna hair." HAHA he even looks like a dinosaur! He  was also good looking, except for those nostrils… I thought he was going to kill me but he just kept looking at me.

"I'm sorry!" I ran away without looking back.

Is that all you could do, Juliette?! Say sorry?! You could have at least cleaned up or offered to buy him a new shirt! Aish, oh well, it doesn't matter, it's not like I'll ever see him again.

I relaxed a bit and went inside the terminal for my flight.

Hooray to another 10 hour flight.

 

Jonghyun's POV

*YAWN*

Who the hell is yelling so early in the morning?

"YAH! Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" I screamed. I put the pillow over the top of my head and tried to dream about that hot girl I met last night. Right when I was about to fall back asleep, someone yanked the blanket off of me.

"Yah! Get up we're going to miss our flight!" Key said.

"No... it's too early." I tried to steal the blanket from him.

"Do it or else..."

"Ok, sorry."

"Good boy."Key put the blanket back and I got up to get ready for the flight back to Korea.

We just finished SM Town in Paris last night. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Now, we have to go back to Korea for our SHINee concert tomorrow night. It was too early to get up. I packed my belongings and went downstairs to the van.

"Good morning, hyung!" Taemin came running towards me.

"Good morning, Taeminnie," I said in my sleepy voice.

"Are you excited to go home?! I am! I miss my banana milk! I miss my Pikachu toys! Oh, and I miss-"

"I get it, I get it. You miss everything about Korea right?"

"Omo! How do you know?!" He gave me one of his cute smiles.

"Because I'm smart," I said giving him a small smile.

He did this every time we left Korea. This little kid, when will he ever grow up? He started jumping around in circles and raced back to the others.I guess I should be excited too, everyone else was. We haven't been home for two months because of promotions. I took a little nap while we drove to the airport. Everyone was just doing their own little thing. When we got there, our fans were already waiting for us.

I love all of them, I really do. The love, the signs, the cuteness, everything. But all the screaming gave me a major headache. I got out of the car and saw all the fans staring at us.

"KYAAAH!!! SHINee! Oppa! Saranghae!"

I walked quickly and gave everyone a smile and of course they would scream. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and had my face down the whole time. I felt a pimple growing on my chin… Didn't want anyone to see. I was behind the rest of the guys so they didn’t pay any attention to me. I kept walking while hiding my face when... 

*CRASH*

I felt something wet and cold dripping down my shirt and saw a smoothie all over me. Aish, what the hell?! It was a new shirt too! Key is going to kill me! I glared at the girl on the floor in front of me. Lucky no one as paying attention to me. The guys were dancing to some song one fan put on for them and now they have all the attention.

She looked up and I saw the biggest hazel eyes ever. She was so beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at her. I snapped out of it and was about to yell at her but I remembered I had to keep my idol image. I simply stared at her until she got up.

"I'm sorry!" she said in English and then rushed off and didn't even look back once.

Sorry?! That's it?! Won’t even help me clean up! Does she not know who I am?! Americans.... She's lucky she's a cute clutz.

"Aish, what a bad day," I said ruffling my hair.

I walked into the bathroom, took off my shirt and threw it away. Too bad I forgot to pack a shirt on my carry-on. The only thing I had was a thick jacket and I wasn't going to wear that. I just wore my tank top that I had underneath. I walked out of the bathroom and the fans started screaming more.

Haha, ~I'm y and I know it.~

I met up with the others at the terminal.

"YAH! Where did you go? And why did you change?! You didn't like the shirt I gave you?" Key said.

"Nah, it got dirty so I changed. Come on let's go, we're going to be late." I walked away so Key wouldn't nag at me.

Looks like I'll be sitting alone this time. Window seat too! Good, I can get some peace and quiet for once. Just for once, peace and quiet.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Aaaah, SHINee has appeared. Enjoy! Comments are more then welcomed! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Epecially you, you !!!

These gifs are for you <333333333333333333333333333333333

 

  

image

image

 image