Hidden past

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

What the hell just happened? I'd never been so mad in my entire life, never. This girl obviously had something against me since he was always bringing new stuff to annoy me. Stuff from my past. Stuff that she wasn't meant to know. Did she stalk me really? But how? There was so many questions going on inside of my brain that I was overloading.

I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder so I turned around in a flash to face Tia.

 

 

"Jungkook-ah.. You seem upset. Did something happen?" Tia asked.

"No." I snapped.

"Seriously.. What happened that made you like that. Talk to me, maybe I can help?" Tia questioned and didn't understand to leave me alone. I was so pissed off that I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even her.

"I already said there's nothing wrong! Why do you keep insisting?!" I raised my voice at her and stormed off. I never meant to be mean to her on purpose. There was just no way I could talk to someone right now. I needed to be alone for a second. I need to figure out who is she.. I really didn't like her, not at all.

 

 

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I was sitting in our apartment's living room while browsing the TV channels through. I was very much bored. I wasn't even bothered by the accident anymore. After facing such an outcome, I felt ike I could do anything. Suddenly thought of Namjoon glaring at me flashed through my mind. Well maybe not anything. 

Suddenly I heard the door opening in to our apartment. I startled and stood up with an instant. It didn't take long before Seohyun was standing under the living room's doorway. She was glaring at me, once again.

Seohyun stormed to me and straight away slapped my cheek. She slapped me really hard. I felt my cheek tingling and tears starting to form in my eyes. I held them in since there was no time to be weak in front of her.

 

 

"What have you done?!" Seohyun screamed which made me flinch slightly.

"It was just an accident.." I mumbled, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"NO! It wasn't just an accident! The whole media is right now writing weird stories about me and you! The media is saying that I treat you badly and the accident was somehow my fault!!" Seohyun was really angry. She'd rarely been this mad.

"Maybe the media's right." I shrugged.

"WHAT?! I've done everything for your wellbeing after mom and dad died but no, this is your way to thank me??!" She really sounded hysterical. "We are now talking about my career. You can't ruin it!!"

"It's always about your career isn't it?!!" I snapped back at her. "YOU don't even know what I'VE been through when mom and dad died! I was all alone! All of the time.. You were working, our parents were gone, you came to visit me on Christmas, wow amazing!" There was no way of going back now. I felt tears running down on my cheeks.

"..." Seohyun stayed quiet and looked away from me.

"I'm genuinely happy for your success and there's no way I'd even considered of ruining your career.. I've always secretly hoped that after you succeeded, you'd come back home and spend some time with me but I guess this is how we meet anymore.. I was in an accident and the first thing you say to me is how could you?" I was now crying to the point I didn't see anything under my watery vision. "All I wanted for us to be together." I whispered before lowering my gaze back down.

"It's because of my job okay! I can't slip away from my schedule! And what about your friends? They're there.." Seohyun couldn't understand. She had already built a barrier around her that I couldn't reach. I was speaking behind it and she was only making her point clear from the other side.

"Have you ever tried to actually rearrange your schdule?? And did you know how scared I was when I woke up in the hospital?" I asked with a weak voice under the sobs. "I was thinking about you.. How I wanted you to be there but you were nowhere to be seen.. I was waiting for your coming and how worried you might be but.. The reality hard, isn't that right?" I flashed a smile to her even though I was crying at the same time.

"..." Seohyun stayed all quiet.

"Can you please leave..? I think you might have some work to do." I stated and walked to the balcony's door and just stared out from it. I heard Seohyun snorting something but soon storming out. When the outdoor slammed shut, I collapsed to the ground and buried my face to my knees.

 

 

[Thursday, 17th of April]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

It was awkward as hell. I was sitting on the front row in our homeroom class, Jungkook next to me. On my right side was Mihee, holding her head low. There was also few other students I'd never met before but they were sitting casually at the back. I checked the clock from he wall which was reaching now 4:10 pm. I didn't dare to look at Jungkook, not after what happened yesterday.

 

 

"Good evening students." Mrs. Lee stepped inside of the classroom and eyed around it. "I see you're all found your ways here, great. Now for the detention. I want everyone to write an essay about being late in class. And specifically why you can't be late in class, is that clear?" She smiled sweetly. "Then, here's paper and you can begin whenever you're ready. The detention time ends at 6:30 pm." Mrs. Lee stated and walked out of the class with phone in her hand. I eyed how she walked to our principal who was waiting outside of the classroom. Together they continued their way somewhere.

"She's not here with us?" Some of the guys asked at the back.

"That's sick!" Other one stated.

"Let's get out!" The third one laughed. They weren't even joking since soon they rushed to the door and then out.

"I'll get going too." Was Mihee.

"No way." I eyed her in shock. "We can't it's--" Wait a second. I cut myself off.

"What now?" Mihee asked and from the corner of my eye I saw how Jungkook walked out of the class.

"We're going to be in so much trouble tomorrow.." I gritted my teeth together.

"Well it's tomorrow's probl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter