Hwang Minchul

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahee's Pov

 

 

The clock was almost 8 pm as I knocked to the door of Jin's house. I knew that he'd be practicing with BTS which why I was here now and not few hours later. I didn't come for him though. It took a while before someone came up to open the door. A tall and good looking older man opened the door for me.

 

 

"Good evening." I bowed to him, knowing who he would be.

"Good evening to you too. Yue is not home now." He stated but I shook my head to him.

"I'm not here for her." I smiled slightly. "My name is Kim Dahee." I held my hand to him so we shook hands.

"Kim Shen." He stated with a smile. "So you are the girl who stole my boy's innocent heart.." Shen was teasing.

"Apparently." I shrugged.

"But.. Seokjin-ah is not home either. Do you still want to come inside and wait or..?" Shen asked but I shook my head again.

"I actually came to meet Hwang Minhyun-ssi." I told politely and saw his eyes flickering a bit.

"He's not feeling so well.. I don't know if--" He started but I cut him off.

"It's about the organ transplant surgery." And with my statement, Shen's eyes widened.

"Oh.. Come inside then. He's not feeling well right now so I hope you won't startle when you see him." Shen explained and stepped away from the doorway so I could get inside.

 

 

Shen showed me Minhyun's room before leaving to make some tea. I knocked to his door and felt how nervous I was being now. When no one answered, I decided to just open the door to his room.

The room was pitch black so I tried to find the light switch before clicking the lights on. I turned towards a big bed where I saw a figure lying. There was some supplements lying around the room and I saw his arm being attached to an IV bag which was hanging on his right. I noticed a bucket on the floor and an air freshener on his nightstand. He was definitely not feeling well.

 

 

"Hello." I started carefully and saw how the figure on the bed moved slightly.

"W-who is i-it?" He asked while keeping his eyes closed.

"I believe you'll get a call from the hospital tomorrow." I explained and waited for my words to have an impact on him. He managed to lift his head up to see me. "I'm Kim Dahee and I'll be your donator." I smiled slightly and saw his eyes widening up.

"T-thank you.." He whispered weakly.

"I believe we're supposed to have the surgery within the next five days." I told and my smile faded away. No one knew about my promise to donate to MInhyun. Even my own parents didn't know. I was about to tell them just right before the surgery and hope that they'd be proud of me.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

After our first practice together, people started to scatter. I was also about to leave but noticed Namjoon standing slightly aside from us all. As soon as my gaze landed to Namjoon, I remembered what he told me few days ago. I glanced at Yue who was speaking with Tia and Junhong so I decided to have a little chat with Namjoon.

When I got to him, I just nudged my head towards the small kitchen area. Namjoon followed me quietly.

 

 

"Namjoon hyung." I started and turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" He just shrugged.

"I.. Do you remember what you told me few days ago.. About Mihee's and Ha Jungwoo's locations?" I asked quietly and saw him furrowing his brows.

"Yeah, why?" Namjoon crossed his arms around his chest.

"You also know the place. You're the only one who knows where they're both.. I was thinking if.. If you could take me with you someday?" I questioned and saw how uncomfortable Namjoon was being.

"I.. Look.." Namjoon started. "The real reason why I keep the place hidden from you is that it might harm Mihee's being there. If suddenly eight people just comes and goes to a place like that.. It'll be a hustle and it won't be unnoticed." He explained and I lowered my gaze.

"So I can't tell anything to Jin that would help with Minhyun's situation even if I knew?" I furrowed my brows and saw Namjoon's expression getting more and more uncomfortable.

"We.. I don't know.. I mean, we can't leave this thing just hanging." Namjoon mumbled. "Oh, listen. You need to first promise me that you won't tell anyone else about this." He pointed out and I nodded. "I'll take you with me today and you'll meet Mr. Ha. You just need to ask him the questions you want to know. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter