Endless roller coaster

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I was walking out of the house trapping Jungkook's hand tightly in my hold. I didn't let him go and he didn't seem to mind so what was there to explain. Well I believed myself that I was still too scared to walk out of there alone, so I needed to make sure he doesn't disappear.

When we were finally out of the haunted house it was already dark, but because it was dark, the amusement park looked prettier. I eyed the area around me trying to find Junhong somewhere. I lost him inside so he must've been looking for me. I reached my phone with my other hand which wasn't holding Jungkook and eyed my phone's screen. Before I managed to see if there was any calls, Jungkook already snatched my phone from my hands.

 

 

"Hey!" I raised my voice weakly and finally turned to look at him after our moment inside of the haunted house. Jungkook eyed the screen and lifted his head up to meet gazes with me.

"No way." He stated casually and placed the phone in his pocket.

"But.." I whined and eyed his pocket.

"I already told you that I'm taking over.. Do you see Junhong anywhere around? No, neither do I." Jungkook tilted his head slightly and suddenly noticed us two still holding hands. Jungkook loosened his grip and I let my hand slip off from his.

"Sorry.." I slurred awkwardly. "But what about Yoongi? I thought you two were partners?" I continued quickly.

"I don't see him around either." Jungkook wondered before turning back to me. "Is there anything you'd like to do?" Jungkook questioned and I took a thinking expression before looking at him hopefully. 

"Well.. I think I've seen enough of this park." I bit my lips together. "But there is another place where I'd like to go.."

 

 

After walking out of Seoul Land and even the whole Seoul Grand Park area, we kept on walking forwards without a destination. I told him I had a place where I wanted to go but in the end I lied just to spend some time with him. We were walking and walking until we came to this small hill.

I smiled slightly and ran towards the hill. I heard Jungkook laughing behind me but I didn't stop till I got to the top. The air was cool and fresh and it felt so good as the breeze hit my face gently. I waited Jungkook to arrive also before turning my head up to see the sky.

 

 

"Whoa." I heard Jungkook sighing.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked quietly while eyeing the stars in the sky which were clearly visible.

"But how.. I haven't seen stars.. Like ever while living in Seoul." Jungkook wondered and I just smiled to that.

"I like the rain because it brings only good things around. Sure it bothers for a while but when the clouds disappear, it reveals a clear sky. It's only visible for a moment and I'm so happy I managed to see this. Seeing stars, makes me feel comfortable.." I snorted.

"Why?" I heard Jungkook asking.

"Because it feels like you could reach them even from afar.. When I moved to Seoul and I missed my mother, I always ended up waiting the stars to appear since.. I knew my mother would see them also wherever she was. It was the only connection I had to my mother and that's why.. I'm always trying to catch even a glimpse of them." I explained and felt comfortable having him around right now. "Even now.. I know that mom won't see the stars, but I know she'll see me up there when I look at them." I smiled and felt my eyes getting teary.

"Yue-ah." Jungkook exhaled next to me.

"But anyway.." I snorted and wiped the unformed tears away before turning to him. "Thanks for coming with me. It means a lot to me."

"..." Jungkook didn't say a thing but just stared at me. After a while just looking, he turned his gaze away from me. "Can you.. Keep this just between us?" Jungkook asked suddenly, still not facing me. I felt my heart skipping a beat.

"I-I.. You're the only one who knows beside my mother.." I mumbled unable to understand the whole situation. And Hobi.

"I know.." Jungkook dared to lift his gaze on mine. "That's why, can you keep this just in between us?"

"..." Without managing to say anything, I just nodded twice and turned to look away from him. Why is he making me so confused?

"When I asked you earlier today if you still liked me.. Was those really your true feelings you told me back then?" Jungkook asked slightly hesitantly.

"Huh?" I shot my gaze back to him.

"You heard me." Jungkook stated with a serious look on his face.

"Oh.." I started and bit my lips together while thinking what should I say. I balanced in between the options before snapping back to reality. "I didn't lie to you back then but I didn't exactly tell you the truth either." I smiled slightly to him, leaving him dumbfounded.

"It's not about that I--" Jungkook started but I cut him off, once again.

"What time is it? I bet we should go." I pointed at his pocket so he needed to dig up the phone to see.

"Oh right.. It's almost 9:30." Jungkook sighed and turned around to leave. "Let's go."

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

What an annoying human being could she be at times.

I was lying on my bed while listening the radio at the back. Actually I wasn't listening it at all. My thoughts were strictly on this day and precisely on the moment I had with Yue in the haunted house. The moment when I lost the guys because I heard Yue screaming my name. I was worried about her. I had been worried about her ever since I heard she lost her mother.

Lies. I wanted to believe myself that this was all just a worry over a friend because she's gone through a lot lately, but it wasn't the truth and I knew it myself. The real reason when I found interest in her was the day I heard she liked me back in the primary school. My curiosity just kept on rising when I started to be around her more and more. When Jin stated those words to me on that tragical night, I knew I needed to step up. I'm telling you to quit those hand holding ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter