Graceful vengeance

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

"Yeah sure...... Alright I'll be there after breakfast." The sweet dream around me started shatter into a pieces like a broken glass. My vision was suddenly filled with blackness as I heard Jin's sweet voice speaking somewhere far from me. "Bye now." I moved my arms up to the air slowly and reached to the ceiling while squinting my eyes open slowly. When I let my arms fall down to the bed, I felt my right arm hitting something hard. I furrowed my brows and opened my eyes fully before starting to get up from my bed.

"Ouch.." When I saw Jungkook's figure lying there next to me, eyes closed, my heart skipped a beat to the sight. He stayed with me..

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes just in case I was seeing wrong.

"Ehmhmm...." I heard really diffuse humming as Jungkook started to wake up as well. I stayed still for a while sitting next to him not even wanting to move. Seeing messy Jungkook lying on my bed made me feel very soothing. I wanted him to stay there next to me.

"Morning.." I whispered and reached my fingertips to caress his hair which was a mess.

"Stop staring." Jungkook muttered and started to open his eyes as he was lying his left cheek on my pillow.

"Hah. This is just very intriguing." I snickered with my sleepy tone.

"Why?" He questioned and this time his eye was open as he was studying my face through.

"Seeing you here." I smiled slightly only now noticing my face which was probably a mess also.

"Are you happy?" Jungkook mumbled as he closed his eye again.

"More than you could imagine." I swirled his hair string in my fingers gently. He didn't respond but I saw his lip corner twitching upwards. "Alright sleepyhead we need to get up since it's already way past 10 am." I told as I checked the clock on my wall.

"Already?" He whined as I stood up from my bed.

"Yes. I'm getting to shower so you better get up before I'm back." I wrinkled my nose to him as he started to sit up.

"I'm up already.." Jungkook rubbed his eyes and eyed me. I just chuckled to him before making my way out of the room. He's such a hot mess.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

When Yue went to take a shower, I finally got up from the bed. I stretched my arms out and scrunched my nose before slowly making my way downstairs to get some water. My movements were slow and my body parts felt heavy. This is what happens when you're acting as a pillow to your girlfriend during the whole night. I smirked to the thought.

I got to the kitchen and for surprise I noticed Jin who was sipping his coffee and browsing his phone with the other hand. I hesitated for a while if I should enter or head back but couldn't do either before Jin opened his mouth.

 

 

"Morning Jungkook-ah." He stated calmly without lifting his gaze from the phone.

"Oh good morning hyung.." I mumbled and dared to continue further in.

"I see you've got comfortable with Yue." Jin noted and finally lifted his gaze from the phone to meet mine.

"Yeah.. I mean.." I rubbed my neck and opened the fridge with my other hand. I reached a water bottle and closed the fridge before sitting down on the opposite side of Jin.

"You mean what?" Jin narrowed his eyes to me. "When I asked you to take care of her yesterday.. Did you two have..?" He explained the word with his facial gesture and I almost choke to the water.

"If you mean did we have , you can be at ease.. I only slept next to her because she was afraid to be alone." I explained after coughing all the water out of my lunges.

"..." Jin stayed silent and nodded once. I could see that he really didn't want to take a part in Yue's relationships but he still was her protective oppa so I could understand how he felt.

"We.. I mean, I'm going out with Yue. I hope you're okay with that." I told quietly even though we had promised to keep this in between us. I thought that letting Jin know, wouldn't be a bad idea. This time it was Jin's time to cough like a maniac.

"Huh?" He managed to question through the continuous coughing.

"Yeaah.. I like her and vice versa." I smiled to his reaction as he finally managed to breath properly.

"I.." Jin furrowed his brows and met gazes with mine. "I only want you to be good to her, better than ever before if you know what I mean.." He told seriously and I nodded with a small smile.

"I won't let you down." I told and took a long sip of the water.

"What are you guys talking about?" Was Yue's sudden question coming from the doorway.

"Nothing much." We stated in unison which didn't seem convincing at all. I chuckled and got up.

"I'm going to shower if that's alright." I smiled to Yue as I walked closer to her. She was holding a towel in her hands which she gave to me.

"You'll need this then." She beamed and I wanted to kiss her cheek but knowing that Jin was watching us, I held myself back.

"Thanks." I let my fingertips brush on her jaw gently before heading upstairs again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter