Hold me

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I woke up to the sound of someone arguing loudly. I squinted my eyes open and noticed Minhyun moving. I furrowed my brows when I heard them screaming to each other in Chinese. I couldn't understand what was going on right now but I figured they were having some sort of misunderstanding and I definitely shouldn't interrupt them right now. I sat up to the couch and eyed them quietly.

Suddenly they calmed down and it sounded like Yue was about to cry in any second now. I bit my lips together since knowing her, something wasn't quite right now. I stood up as the door to the room opened. Some tall man with a doctor's cape came in and walked to Minhyun's bed.

 

 

"I'd like everyone else get out of the room, please." The doctor told and looked at Yue before turning to face me. I just nodded quietly and made my way to Yue who was hanging her head low. I took a hold of her hand and pulled her out of the room with me. As soon as we got out of the room, Yue stopped walking and waited for me to look at her. She still had her head low.

"Yue-ah.." I whispered and felt her hands wrapping themselves around my waist. Yue placed her head to my chest and I could feel her crying quietly against me. 

"Minhyunie.. H-he has a k-k-kidney cancer." Yue managed to stutter between the sobs. Oh no. Without needing to say anything, I knew how hard this was going to be on her so I just wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

 

 

After a while just sitting on the bench outside of Minhyun's room and calming her down, Yue was finally ready to tell everything about Minhyun's situation. I couldn't believe that everything she told was actually the truth. There was no one I knew other than Yue who was going through so much in a row. I was now observing Yue's motionless body after explaining everything to me.

A little while ago Yue's uncle and Jin had arrived to the hospital and now they were in Minhyun's room to hear his explanation. This whole situation was messed up. I groaned heavily and turned to look away from Yue. I didn't know what to do to help her. It was genuinely hurting me to see her in this kind of situation and since I'd never actually had a hard time compared to Yue, I didn't know what to do.

Just then the door to Minhyun's room opened and Jin's figure walked out of there looking devastated as well. I noticed Yue standing up next to me, so I followed. Jin looked exactly the same as Yue without the tears. It was obviously hard for him as well.

 

 

"Yue-ah. You should go home now." Were Jin's first words as he stopped walking in front of us.

"I can't.. I want to stay with Minhyun. I can't leave him alone in here." Yue mumbled quietly.

"I'll be staying with him until everything's better." Jin said and glanced at me.

"But.." Yue started.

"Dad's going to sign some papers for Minhyun and then leaves back to work. I'll be staying here and you're going home." Jin told sternly.

"But oppa--" Yue started again but was instantly cut off.

"Yue please! Try to understand what's going on here.. I'll be here so he won't be alone. You need to get some sleep and calm your thoughts before facing him again. If you go in there and cry your eyes out, do you think it'll help him? Instead he'll be more concerned about you than for his own state of health!" Jin's voice was getting weaker as he continued speaking. Suddenly his gaze was on mine again. "Can you please take Yue home? I'll owe you." Jin questioned.

"Of course hyung." I nodded and turned to look at Yue.

"And Yue.. Try to get some sleep." I noticed Jin placing his hand on Yue's shoulder and Yue nodding to him.

"Bye oppa." Yue smiled sadly and with that Jin walked back to Minhyun's room. I held my hand to Yue who glanced it before linking her fingers with mine.

"Let's go." I smiled slightly and guided her towards the main entrance.

 

 

We walked slowly towards Yue's home. I was balancing my pace with her since she really took her time walking but I completely understood why. She'd been through a lot, maybe even too much for one person to deal with on her own.

 

 

"Jungkook.." I heard her weak voice whispering next to me. I turned my head slowly to my left where I saw Yue's sad expression observing my face thoroughly.

"What?" I questioned as we stopped walking.

"I-I.. I don't want to go home.. I can't." Yue shook her head slightly.

"..." I tilted my head and reached her right hand. I held it lightly.

"I-I don't w-want to be alone." She mumbled and looked away from me. I squeezed her hand slightly in my hold as a try to reassure her.

"Don't worry.. I'll stay there till you fall asleep." I told with a smile and instead of looking at me, Yue just squeezed my hand and started walking again. 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

When we got to our house, Jungkook left me alone in the living room and left alone somewhere. I felt my body starting to shake slightly but I knew it was because of the cold and tiredness. I lied down to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter