No words

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

My eyes were so wide that it felt like they'd pop out any time soon. ​When my brain could finally function about what was happening, I pushed Junhong away with all my power. Junhong's expression turned out to be more surprised than sad to be turned down. He eyed me quietly before shifting his gaze somewhere on his right again. This time I decided to take a look also. No way. I felt how my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach when my gaze met Hoseok's.

I shifted my gaze to Jungkook who clenched his jaw quietly. Why were they even here? They shouldn't have been in here. That kiss never should've happened in the first place. Except that wait a second.. I turned to look at Junhong who was now back looking at me. His expression was evil. I could see the smile on his face like this all had been planned out. 

 

 

"Did you..?" I didn't even need to finish my question before he already gave me an answer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see them there." Junhong told with a smile as he stood up. I followed and stood up as well.

"You knew!" I raised my voice and glanced at the guys only to notice Jungkook walking away. "And now you--!"

"I knew how Jungkook was going to react when he'd see that. I'm sorry I used you for a second." Junhong told casually. "But if it eases you up, it wasn't just a meaningless kiss for me." He brushed his thumb on my lips.

"YAH!" I screamed. I noticed Hoseok walking closer now.

"That was a compliment. I've liked you a very long time and you know that." Junhong shrugged and I furrowed my brows.

"But that was just low! I know your relationship with him isn't good and now you just.. Why did you even do that?!" I was crazy mad. Right now this guy thought that it would be okay to just use me and then sweet talk it off. It wasn't going to happen.

"I did it because Jungkook obviously likes you and that was a great way to make him mad. I'm winning here." Junhong smirked and my jaw dropped.

"WHAT GAME THIS IS TO YOU?!" I screamed just when Hoseok stopped next to me.

"Yue-ah! Calm down." Hoseok took a hold of my left arm.

"Think what you want.." Junhong stated and turned to leave. "You just need to know that the kiss was real." He turned to look at me over his shoulder once before leaving the scene.

"YAAAH!" I screamed after him.

"Easy hey.." Hoseok tightened his hold of my arm which made me snap back to reality. I turned to look at him with teary eyes.

"But he just.. He just used me to make--" My lips were trembling.

"To make Jungkook jealous. I got that.. But right now you need to calm down." Hoseok tried and with I gritted my teeth together in anger.

"But.. But what if he hates me now?" I managed to mumble.

"..." Hoseok exhaled painfully and let go of my arm. "Come here." He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I placed my face against his shoulder and bit my lips together.

"H-Hobi.." I whispered since I could hear his heart beating loudly

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you..But right now you shouldn't be worrying about him but yourself.." Hoseok explained calmly and I knew how hard this must've been for him, to be here comforting me because of our situation. It felt good since like every time I was feeling down, he was there - even now.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"About what?" Hoseok questioned.

"For not telling you about my past completely.. For making everything hard for you. Everything as a whole." I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Stop it.. I'm still not ready for this." Hoseok broke off our hug. "Just.. Give me some more time to deal with everything okay." He smiled to me slightly.

"Take all the time you need." I bit my lips together as we started to walk away together. Even if it's just something like this. I've missed being around you.

 

 

The clock was almost 6 pm when I finally got home. I was lingering in front of the front door for a while, gathering myself up but now I was ready to head in. I reached the handle and pressed it open.

As soon as I got in, I heard guys laughing in the kitchen and some k-drama running in the living room. I kicked my shoes off and walked to the kitchen where I saw Shen uncle, Minhyun and Jin - all cooking a dinner for us. I smiled slightly before walking to Jin.

 

 

"I'm home." I told them and soon they all were looking at me.

"Oh finally." Shen uncle smiled and continued frying the meat.

"What took you so long? I heard your school ended at 4 pm.." Minhyun studied my face properly. I lowered my gaze to hide the red eyes.

 "I was at.." I couldn't continue. I was being used by this guy who hurt his best friend with me. I couldn't possibly tell that. I reached my phone quickly to see if Jungkook had answered to my texts I sent him earlier. There was only my text and nothing after that. Hey can you call me when you see this? I eyed the text through.

"Where?" Jin questioned.

"Just somewhere." I stated quietly. If Jungkook wasn't going to answer to me, I needed to go to him. This misunderstanding was too much to just let it slide. "Hey oppa!" I said with a bit brighter tone in my voice.

"Yeah?" Jin questioned.

"Can you tell me where Dahee unnie lives?" I tilted my head cutely to him.

"Who's Dahee?" Minhyun asked.

"Who's Dahee Seokjin-ah?" Shen uncle turned to look at us again.

"Yah!" Jin raised his voice to me.

"Oops." I covered my mouth with my hand.

 

 

After something like a 30 minute scolding session with Jin was over, I walked towards the front door while holding my phone tightly in my hand. It wasn't easy to persuade Jin to give me Dahee's number but I finally got it. Apparently he had never been at Dahee's so I needed to figure that out myself.

I walked outside and pressed Dahee's contact on my screen. I placed the phone on my ear after pressing the call button. Now it was just all in the hands of fate.

It didn't take long to walk to the neighborhood where Jungkook was living. It wasn't that near either but it took me walking for something like a 40 minutes or so. I was now reaching the "rich area". They were living in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter