Wishful thinking

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I came out of the shower only wearing my underwear and a towel wrapped around me. I rushed sneakily the corridor through to get to Jungkook's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside only to see it empty. I stepped inside and pouted slightly while eyeing his room through. I was fresher now but still felt sick and hungover. All I wanted to do now was to jump on his bed and fall asleep again. Where is he? Just then..

 

 

"Noona?" I heard small kid's voice from the doorway and instantly knew that it belonged to Jungkook's little brother Yoogeun. I turned around to face his little figure.

"Good morning Yoogeun!" I gathered all my power and tried to sound as cheerful as I could. 

"Did you sleep in hyung's room?" Yoogeun's eyes were so wide that it looked like they were going to fall off any second now.

"Hah.. It seems so." I noted without lying to him.

"Are you his girlfriend now?" He pointed at me with a cute look on his face.

"I guess I am." I smiled to him and saw an expression I couldn't leave on his face.

"That's stupid." Yoogeun pouted. "Now hyung won't play with me anymore.." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Yoogeun-ah.. That's a bit dumb way to think right? Now you can play with Jungkook and me. If you don't want me there, you can be together. I don't mind." I wrinkled my nose to him jokingly and saw a small smile on his face now.

"You'll both play with me?" Yoogeun asked hopefully and I nodded to him. "I love you noona!" He beamed and jumped up and down a little.

"JEON YOOGEUN GET DOWN TO EAT BREAKFAST!" I heard Sungryung's loud voice from downstairs.

"Bye bye noona." Yoogeun waved to me and ran away from the doorway.

"What was that?" I heard a familiar voice as he stepped inside of the room. He had his towel on his shoulders and he was drying his hair with it. Jungkook had already got dressed up to his school uniform.

"I.. Had a talk with Yoogeun." I told honestly.

"About what?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he came closer.

"Just something." I smiled to him. "It's our secret."

"That's somehow really unfair." Jungkook shook his head in disapproval.

"I'll tell you later. Now get lost so I can dress up." I wrinkled my nose.

"What's stopping you now? I already saw you in your underwear?" Jungkook smiled and I bit my lips together since I couldn't tell if he was being sweet or just teasing me.

"Yah.." I whined.

"Alright." Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around my bare shoulders for a moment. I'll let you change now." He pecked my lip corner and smirked before he turned around to leave the room.

"What a tease.." I mumbled quietly after him.

 

 

Seokjin's Pov

 

 

I woke up when I heard sounds coming from the kitchen. I d the bed with my eyes closed so I could find my phone. When I finally found it I checked the clock. 6:30 am. Who is up this time on the morning?! I turned to other side and tried to continue sleeping but then something clinked when it hit the floor. I shot my eyes open and stood up with an instant. "Could it be Yue?" I wondered and out of my room.

I had no idea where she had gone. She didn't answer her phone, she didn't read her messages and no one knew where she was. I called to the police but they told that they would take action after 24 hours had passed from the person's disappearing. When I told my dad about this, he freaked and together we waited till 2 am if she would appear in front of the door. She didn't. 

Now I was running downstairs as fast as my feet could take me. When I got to the kitchen, I immediately raised my voice even though I couldn't see if it was Yue or not.

 

 

"Hwang Yue!" I shouted and focused on the figure next to the fridge.

"Huh??" I eyed Minhyun's confused expression and sighed heavily. Wishful thinking.

"Oh it was you.." I walked next to him and took a glass from the kitchen cabinet. "When did you get out? Are you feeling better now??"

"I came just now. The doctor said I could go home since I'm feeling better, for now." Minhyun smiled slightly.

"That's good." I told only half-heartedly since my mind was back on Yue.

"Why are you so down?" Minhyun asked worriedly.

"Have you heard anything about Yue?" I asked carefully.

"Yue? She isn't here?" Minhyun's serious expression immediately turned to a big frown.

"Eh? Hahaha I was just.. Of course she is not upstairs!" I chuckled awkwardly. "I forgot that she's having a sleepover with her friend!" I clapped palms together. I can't tell him Yue went missing. His condition isn't the best anyways..

"Oookay." Minhyun shook his head slightly and left the kitchen. God dammit Yue!

 

 

Minhyun's Pov

 

 

I sat down on my bed's corner and took a sip of my tea. The reason why I left so early from the hospital was because I was waiting for an important call. I started to browse my phone through. Why isn't he contacting me already? Now more than ever would be a great time to hear something about our father. I never even thought that my health could go from good to worse so quickly. I sighed heavily and placed the tea cup on my bedside table.

The last thing I wanted was for Yue to be all alone. I knew she'd have Jin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter