A big day

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Saturday, 14th of June]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

"Thank you so much for everyone who came here today to support to us." Namjoon started after their last song which was acoustic version of I NEED U. I was biting my lips together while trying to hold the tears in. Everything seemed to be perfect right now.

"It really means a lot to us to be able to show our music to everyone of you." Yoongi continued and the students cheered for them.

"Okay so.. Thank you once more everyone!" Namjoon raised his voice to the mic and the guys shouted something irrelevant. They all stood up and Namjoon gave a glance to the rest. "So far we've been Bang-" Namjoon started.

"TAN!" The group ended in unison.

"2, 3.." Namjoon continued.

"Thank you so much!" And the rest of the group followed prettily. The guys bowed to the crowd where the girls were now cheering for them loudly. BTS waved to them as they made their way to us. Gigi took the boys inside of the school building as Tia stepped to the stage with a mic. She was going to give instructions on how to move out nicely so everyone would get out of the rooftop safely. Yes, rooftop. They were having their first performance on our school's rooftop.

 

 

I followed the guys inside as Tia started talking to the audience. I smiled to the thought as I went through their whole showcase in my head again. The opening song was called Danger which was the boys' most anticipated song. For me it stood out because of Jungkook's part where he asked "Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?" It somehow reminded me of our first confrontation in front of my house.

After the first song they introduced themselves and after that followed Boy in Luv and soon the cover songs Adult Child and Beautiful. After those songs they chatted with the audience for a while and showed some individual talents which basically was just making the girls scream. That's basically how it went as I was watching with Tia, Gigi and Junhong from the shadows.

After walking the stairs down to the left side corridor on the third floor, I started to hear loud screams coming from one of the classrooms. They used the class as their dressing room of sort. Gigi stepped outside just as I entered the room. I knew she went to help Tia to get the people out.

 

 

"Wo-hoo!" Was clearly a Hoseok screaming even if I didn't see where he was. Just then I felt arms around me and sweaty body against mine.

"Eww get off!" I chuckled and pushed Taehyung away from me.

"Yah yah yah!" I heard Jin's voice through the gasps he made. "Let go so I can hug her instead." He suddenly smirked and rushed to me. He easily lifted me up in the air.

"Ewwwww stop oppa!" I whined as he placed me back down. "You guys are so sweaty.. You better shower." I eyed all of them through.

"We definitely should shower." Namjoon noted as he smelled his shirt.

"Yeah you should." Yoongi shot at Namjoon and earned a glare from him.

"Before showering we need to..." Jimin started and glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Group hug!!" Taehyung retorted and soon Jungkook and Jimin pulled the guys in to a hug.

"No.." I heard Yoongi whining.

"Shut up." Jin stated.

"You really smell." Hoseok pointed out and soon a loud laughing filled the room around us.

"Okay I think we're done." Namjoon withdrew and shook his head in amusement.

"What did I miss?" Tia smiled as she entered the room also.

"Smelly encounter apparently." I mumbled to her and saw her wrinkling her nose.

"Nothing much." Junhong just chuckled.

"Let's leave the guys to shower and change." Tia nudged her head towards the hallway so I agreed.

 

 

We headed to the main hallway where Gigi, aka our principal, was still waiting for the people to get out. I noticed few girls just waiting for BTS to come down and speak with them. They were Kingka which meant that they already had fans so this wasn't anything special to see. We walked to Gigi so we could separate the tasks. We needed to get everything back to way they were since on Monday we would have school normally.

In the end, I was left being the hallway watch as Gigi went to pack up the clothing stuff. Tia and Junhong headed back to the rooftop to dismantle the audio stuff and the stage. I wondered back in my thoughts and stayed in there till a familiar face in front of me made me snap back to reality.

 

 

"Sorry I'm a bit late." She stated and my jaw dropped.

"You got out of the hospital! How is your body feeling?" I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Whoa easy.. Not well after being crushed by you." Dahee joked so I snickered quietly.

"No but seriously.. I.." I paused for a moment while gathering my courage to say what I wanted to say to her. "I know what you did.. For Minhyun."

"..." Dahee lowered her gaze and I saw her smiling sadly. "Are you going to scold me about it too?" She asked while avoiding my gaze.

"What? No?" I chuckled once, all confused. "I wanted to thank you.." I continued and noticed how she finally raised her gaze up from the floor. "I haven't visited you in the hospital but it's because.. I felt like I owe you or something.. You saved my brother." I explained without stretching the details.

"I did it because I wanted to." Dahee mumbled. "You have no need to feel like that."

"It's great to have you back. I'm quite sad you missed a good sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter