Complicated terms

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

"Watch out here they come!" I heard a lour exclaim from the corridor next to our class. I ended up gazing the corridor through the windows. I saw Mihee standing next to the lockers on the corridor and four people group walking pass her. I quickly stood up and rushed to stand next to Mihee like every other student did. Other students were standing next to the walls while giving space to the four people group. Queenka. I shivered.

 

 

"What's up?" I asked from Mihee.

"Queenka.. I guess they have some business with Kingka." Mihee pointed towards the way Queenka was walking. Oh it's BTS without Jin and Jungkook. I hated Queenka. They didn't only use guys for their advantage but they also destroyed everyone who got in their way. Queenka was called Secret. I saw how Kingka and Queenka both eyed each others before one of the Queenka members stepped forwards. The leader called Hyosung basically ran towards Namjoon and the way Namjoon was looking at her, made me smile. He really could exaggerate his expressions.

I looked how Hyosung stood in front of Namjoon before giving him a passionate kiss. Whoa.. I didn't know they were a thing. After Hyosung had withdrew away, rest of the Secret walked to stand in a line besides her.

 

 

"I missed you baby." Hyosung smiled so disgustingly it made me nauseous.

"Me too." Namjoon stated with a smile and continued walking pass her.

"Namjoon-ah.. Do you know what day's today?" Hyosung smiled sweetly.

"It's Friday. Wae?" Namjoon scoffed harshly and I checked Mihee who was grinning quietly.

"Babo.. Today's our 6th month anniversary!" She pouted.

"Anniversary? Wae? I've always thought this was an open relationship." Namjoon cocked his brows and rest of the BTS started to chuckle. Hyosung's expression was anything but good. was hanging wide open but she looked dangerously pissed.

"W-what?! You say you've screwed other women beside me?!" Hyosung half-screamed and the whole corridor fell silent.

"Well something like that.." Namjoon shrugged with a smirk.

"I think we're over Namjoon-ah." Hyosung hissed deathly quiet and turned around to walk away with her group.

"Three.. Two.. One." Namjoon counted quietly and when he said one, Hyosung turned around from a distance.

"And don't even think of calling me! Or texting me! I won't answer!!" Hyosung screamed and Namjoon just laughed that off.

"I won't." He tilted his head.

"I won't answer!" Hyosung rushed away with Secret. Now I was laughing alongside with Mihee.

 

 

 

After they were out of the sight I started to laugh a little bit louder with Mihee but so did everyone else. Suddenly someone was standing in front of me and that got me out of my dreamworld. I saw BTS staring at us quietly and in the middle of them all, Namjoon was observing Mihee from head to toes. My gaze was locked on his and when he signaled for Mihee to come closer, I stood in front of her. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mihee biting her lip. Wonder what this means? I eyed Namjoon from head to toes.

 

 

 

"You get lost." Namjoon gritted his teeth and pushed me off. Now I was looking at him staring Mihee.

"Why were you laughing?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"Me? I wasn't laughing to you guys." Mihee shrugged.

"Yah what are you doing?" I forgot all the formalities. I noticed Namjoon glancing me quickly but soon looking at Mihee again.

"Oh c'mon. Don't lie." Namjoon smirked. "Did you think that's funny? What if it happened to you?" Namjoon asked arrogantly. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Namjoon!" I stomped my foot to the ground. "I was laughing also. The people around you all were laughing! Why are you picking on her?!" I asked from Namjoon who completely ignored my statement.

"I thought you were over." Mihee tilted her head to him.

"I can get her back anytime. I'm really good on getting what I want." He smirked and I heard Mihee scoffing.

"Do you even care about her feelings at all or are you just showing off? Being a ?" Mihee crossed her arms. Don't push him Mihee..

"Being a what?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes to Mihee.

"You're being an immature bastard by acting like that." Mihee stated stoically which obviously annoyed him even more.

"Look girl. If I was living in your situation, I wouldn't go laughing at Hyosung. You have no requirements of saying anything about others' appearance or way to act." Namjoon stated bluntly which made me to gulp hardly. What is he saying?

"What do you mean?" I asked even though he was still ignoring my whole presence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter