Incurable

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

When we got to our house, I opened the door and walked inside casually. The clock was already almost 5 pm so I assumed that Shen uncle and Minhyun would be both home. I started taking my shoes off as I heard Jungkook closing the door behind me. Suddenly I started hearing mumbling coming from the right where our living room was located and after a while listening, I could even separate sentences from his talk.

 

 

"Yeah you can send them to me straight away." It was obviously Minhyun talking to his phone. I reached my bag from the floor and turned to face Jungkook. "I'm aware of the consequences, I just need to find him." Minhyun was sounding a bit pitiful judging by his way to talk. Maybe he was doing something regarding to work?

"You ready?" I questioned as Jungkook stood up straight and fixed his shirt.

"Let's go--" Jungkook flashed a smile to me and couldn't finish his sentence because Minhyun's yelling cut him off.

"I KNOW OKAY!!!" Minhyun screamed and I winced for his angry side. I didn't like it. That sentence, followed a great silence. For a while I was just staring at the living room's entrance not knowing what to say to Jungkook. Just then MInhyun's figure appeared on the doorway. I furrowed my brows as his gaze met mine. "Oh.. Yue! How long have you been there?" Minhyun asked in Chinese which I didn't know if it was intended or just an accident.

"I just came." I glanced at Jungkook who was standing slightly behind me on my left.

"And you are..?" Minhyun's gaze was now locked on Jungkook's.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Yue's classmate and I assume you're Yue's brother." Jungkook bowed with his neck.

"Yeah. Hwang Minhyun, Yue's older brother." Minhyun held his hand for Jungkook and he grabbed it. They shook hands and suddenly the situation had turned extremely awkward.

"Ehm.. Where's Shen uncle?" I asked in Chinese since Minhyun was more familiar with the language than Korean.

"He has a night shift today don't you remember? He told about it on this morning." Minhyun rolled his eyes as if I would be stupid for asking that.

"I forgot.." I mumbled a reply and noticed how Minhyun's gaze moved back to Jungkook.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Minhyun questioned and I turned to look at Jungkook. He glanced me quickly before focusing on Minhyun again.

"If that's alright." Jungkook shrugged with a smile.

"Yes. Just for you know.. You need to cook it yourself." Minhyun told to us but smirked at me.

"Yaaaah.." I whined. "Why can't you do it instead?" I questioned.

"I need to get these done." Minhyun told and only now I noticed a stack of paper in his hands which he was waving at me.

"Whatever.. I'll call you when it's ready." I mumbled and headed to the kitchen with Jungkook.

 

 

After an hour cooking something I could make without ruining it - which happened to be rice and roasted eggs - I was finally ready. Jungkook wanted to help but I insisted of doing it alone without his help since he was the guest after all. So, instead of helping me, he did every little thing to distract me from cooking the delicious dinner for them.

 

 

"If this tastes bad, it's your fault for disturbing me." I pointed out as I placed the last of the three plates to the dining table.

"How could you possibly ruin cooked rice and roasted eggs?" Jungkook asked while chuckling.

"It is.. Possible." I mumbled and headed to the doorway.

"How??" Jungkook just burst to laugh and I bit my lips together.

"Someday you can cook for me and let's see who laughs then." I wrinkled my nose and left the kitchen to get Minhyun from his room.

 

 

When I got to Minhyun room's door, I knocked three times so I wouldn't interrupt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter