First sight

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seoul, South Korea
[Wednesday, 2nd of April]

 

Your Pov

 

 

"YAH!" Mihee retorted and slammed her pencil against the desk. I startled and almost fell of the chair. Mihee was angry. I'd never seen her so angry before. It was someway very amusing but at the same time really scary. I looked up to the guy who Mihee was yelling to. I made a quick smirk and placed my head back against the desk. He's gone.. Poor guy. I closed my eyes and focused on listening to them.

"But why? I've tried my best now over than a month but you always give me a cold hand.." The guy explained and I heard how his voice started to sound more and more desperate. Maybe this guy really liked her?

"What are you aiming at when approaching me?" Mihee sounded prickly.

"H-huh? What am I aiming at? I'd like to date you.. Is that so wrong?" The guy sounded really confused.

"Like I'd believe you.. You're just like any other guy approaching me. Yeah yeah, I know Seohyun from SNSD happens to be my sister but that doesn't mean you could get any closer to her by confessing to me." Mihee was right but she didn't need to make it sound so nasty. I could feel the tension arose in the air between them two.

"What if I'm different and want to date you just because you're you?" The guy asked and I felt shivers running down on my spine. That's overly sweet.

 

 

The question was something, Mihee couldn't answer straight away. I opened my eyes and tried to hear sounds of breathing. They'd been quiet now for a long time. What I know is that Mihee's a perfect girlfriend material. She's pretty, smart and there's rarely a thing which she doesn't nail right away. The problem is that she expects a lot from the guy she wants to date. Why Mihee couldn't answer anything to that guy? I think that it's something to do with her self-confidence. She didn't expect to hear something like that coming from a guy.

What comes to me.. I've had only one love during my entire life. There hasn't been anyone else I'd loved as much as I loved that guy. Well maybe liking could be the right word for a 13 year old. My real problem in this situation was that he never got to know how I felt about him. The guy I'm now talking about had to move to US just before I gathered all the courage I needed to confess my feelings for him. For the first time in my life I realized that life didn't always work like you wanted.

 

 

"Ilhoon-ssi.." Was Mihee's silent mumble. I lifted my head from the des and turned to look at them again. I saw that Ilhoon guy's expression and it slightly broke my heart.

"At least think about it.." He smiled sadly and walked out of our class. Mihee sighed heavily and turned to face me.

"That was harsh even from you." I noted casually and saw her sneering.

"I'm slightly distracted by his way of acting.." Mihee started, completely ignoring my statement.

"Whatever." I shook my head with a smile.

 

 

When the school's bell signaled the lunch recess was over, we needed to get to the next class.

Even though Mihee was a year older than me, we had one class together which was English. She had so many absents last year, she needed to retake the whole course so of course it happened to bit with our class. It was a relief since Mihee was one of my rare friends in the school. If not in the English classes, I saw Mihee only on the breaks and during lunch.

When my last class was over, I made my way towards my locker where I'd meet Mihee later. I opened my locker and threw the books in that I knew I wouldn't need during the long weekend we were having. We had a long weekend because of studying reasons. On next week's Monday every grade level was supposed to have an aptitude test about general knowledge. Wonder if I can handle this?

I wasn't good at studying - not natural talent at least. I wasn't bad but my weakest spot was definitely math. It was somehow a really hard for me to figure that out. Otherwise my uncle made me study hard which why I was always ranked amongst the top 10. That doesn't make me good though.

 

 

"You going home with Seokjin oppa?" Someone placed her hand on my shoulder so I startled and jumped against the locker.

"Eeeek!" I closed my eyes while leaning myself against the locker. "MIHEE!" I turned around to face Mihee's laughing face.

"I'm sorry mate.. I forgot you have a weak heart." Mihee sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter