Rain pt. 1

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beijing, China
[Tuesday, 27th of January]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

It was the third day after agreeing on meeting Tan. I was now sitting in the airplane next to the window. We were heading towards Seoul to meet with Tan and his family. It all happened so fast but now that I think of it, this was the only chance for me to meet and get to know him. I had my winter break from school right now and my studies would continue on February 16th.

This "business trip" to Seoul was also a chance for me to meet with my friends there. I needed to see Tan everyday now that I was going there but what can I do. This was the choice I made. A good choice for what I think. It was like hitting two birds with one . I would get to see my friends and the guy I'd wanted to meet. When I had whirled the storm of thoughts inside of my head, I glanced father who was sitting on my left side. He was eyeing some papers through like a real business man.

I peeked Minhyun who was sitting next to father. He was sleeping peacefully. Was I really doing the right thing? I reached my hand to grab the heart shaped necklace which was hanging aroud my neck. Even after time had passed, I had held onto it. I hadn't thought of it much until now. I was on my way to meet a man who was not Jungkook. I squeezed the necklace in my fist. I sighed heavily before taking the necklace off of me. Maybe it was time for me to finally let go of it. Let go of him.

 

 

Two hours later

 

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

 

We were sitting in a car which was driving us to Mr. Cuevas' company. Father was chatting with the driver while I was sitting deathly quiet at the back with Minhyun. We were supposed to see him straight away just to inform that we've arrived. Mr. Cuevas happened to have booked his flight on Monday so we didn't arrive on the same day. I eyed the view of Seoul's streets and suddenly felt like I was back home. 

It had been almost seven months since I left and now it was somehow weird to be back. Don't get me wrong, I was still enjoying it. I smiled sadly as I kept on wondering in my thoughts.

 

 

"What's wrong Yue? Are you regretting the decision you made?" Father suddenly asked which snapped me back to reality.

"Huh? No.. I'm just tired. Why do you ask?" I asked from him and sounded a bit more cheery.

"Well.. You'd been awfully quiet the whole flight up to this moment." Father explained and I nodded slowly not bothering to answer him.

"Are you sure you're fine? You look somehow a bit ill.." Minhyun noted and I snorted to his statement.

"I'm fine but.. Father?" I questioned and saw him turning to look at me over his shoulder.

"Tell me dear."

"Can I go to my uncle's house first? I know we were supposed to get to Mr. Cuevas' company first but I'm really tired. I'd like to act my best the first time I possibly meet Tan." I explained and rubbed my temples. Maybe I was feeling a bit ill.

"Well.. Okay." He approved but not so eagerly. "I'm glad Shen agreed to take care of you during our stay here. I knew you wouldn't want to get in to a hotel like us." Father explained and glanced at Minhyun who chuckled.

"I'm fine with the five-star hotel you booked for us father." Minhyun grinned. "I'm sure you'll regret on staying at our uncle's." He teased me.

"Hah.. I'm fine with going back home." I suddenly felt teary because of it. I was going to stay two weeks in my old home. I couldn't be happier.

"All is good if you just remember that you need to be at Mr. Cuevas' company tomorrow. At noon." Father reminded so I chuckled to him.

"I remember, thank you." I told. "Hey! I can walk from here. It's not far." I pointed out.

"Can you stop for a moment so she could jump off? We will continue to our destination with only the two of us." Father asked from the driver who just nodded and soon pulled up to the nearest bus stop.

"Thank you father." I told happily as I got out of the car. After getting my bag from the trunk, I waved byes for them as the car continued its way. Before I managed to move even an inch, my phone was ringing. I saw Minhyun's name on the screen. "Yah.. What is it now?" I just chuckled.

"I just wanted to ask if you're seriously fine with getting to know Tan and all.." Minhyun sounded like he was whispering.

"Yaaah.." I whined. "Didn't we agree that this was the best thing to do from every perspective?" I was starting to get annoyed.

"I was just making sure.. I'm worried." He said and I lowered my gaze.

"You haven't thought of this from my point of view? What if I happen to like this Tan guy? Everything can change." I told and heard a heavy sigh from the other end.

"Okay. If you think you'll be fine, I believe you." Minhyun stated and sounded deathly serious.

"Yah.. I'm seriously fine. Just support me and it'll all be fine." I smiled slightly even if he couldn't see it.

"Okay I will." I heard that he was finally smiling while saying those words. "Bye." With that the call was cut off. I checked the clock which was now reaching 5:30 pm. Before I managed to place my phone away, it started to ring. 

"W-what..?" I mumbled as the phone kept ringing in my hands. The name on the screen got me frozen. I couldn't do anything else than to stare at it. It didn't take long before he had ended the call. Many thoughts ran inside of my head but even more emotions rushed through my body. I felt a warm tear sliding down on my cheek. Jungkook why?

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I was sitting in our practice room's floor and was now staring the reflection of me through the mirror closely. I really screwed this up, didn't I? I sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter