Unexpected collapse

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I sat up on my bed and eyed the room around me slowly. It seemed to be a total different place than it was just day before yesterday. Now when I knew Yue was back in the same city as I was, the room suddenly pushed so many memories with her in my mind. I closed my eyes in frustration as I went through the conversation with Hoseok in my head once more. It wasn't a dream, right?

Soon I stood up and headed to my bathroom. I quickly showered and washed my teeth before heading back to grab my phone from the bedside table. I tapped the screen once and stared at the time. "11:42 am??? Excuse me?" I instantly ran to grab my bag. How did I end up sleeping for so long? My classes had started 8 am so I was now dead meat. Just when I turned to the door to leave, I saw something that scared the hell out of me.

 

 

"YAH!" I snapped as Yoogeun kept staring me.

"Hyung!" Yoogeun crossed his arms and sneered.

"What?" I pushed him aside and walked to the corridor outside my room. Yoogeun followed me from behind. "Wait.. Why are you home?" I suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at him.

"Dad is having his meetings home so I got to stay too." Yoogeun grinned to me which why I rolled my eyes. 

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I continued my way to the stairs. Yoogeun rushed after me.

"I heard dad saying that you needed to learn a lesson. Mom wanted to wake you." Yoogeun explained innocently as we got to the stairs down.

"Of course.. Mr. Kim is like that." I nodded. "Fine, it was my mistake." I shrugged and headed to the main hallway. Yoogeun was still around. I put my shoes on and turned to him again. "What? Do you have something else to say?"

"I heard you saying Yue noona's name while you were sleeping.. Is noona okay?" Yoogeun asked quietly and the question made me sigh. The only one I didn't really need to include in this mess was my baby brother. I never told him what really happened and why Yue suddenly stopped visiting. I only told him that she's in another country so she couldn't visit us.

"Look Yoogeun-ah.. There might be a chance that she won't come again." I told carefully. 

"Huh?!" He frowned and for a second he looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry.." I bit my lips together and saw Yoogeun looking now very angry.

"Yue noona promised to me that she won't leave! She promised!!" Yoogeun hit me on my side.

"Yoogeun-ah.." I started when I saw tha he turned around to leave. "It was my fault. Yue didn't want to really leave us." I continued and Yoogeun turned to look at me in confusion.

"What did you do?" Yoogeun pouted.

"It's a grown-ups thing." I sighed.

"But she promised!!" Yoogeun cried.

"KIM YOOGEUN, COME HERE!" We heard Yoogeun's dad yelling somewhere in his office.

"I gotta go. Bye Yoogeun-ah." I waved to him but only earned a mean look. I rushed out of the house.

 

 

I was running through the downtown to get to school. I couldn't remember the last time I was this late from school. Well our winter break starts on Friday anyway so I guess this is fine. I was making my feet move so fast that they even hurt. I cursed the traffic lights when it stopped my way. I was tapping my phone's screen with my thumb. Just then the light turned green so I continued running over the driveway only to bump into someone. That person bowed to me as an apology. I shook my head in annoyance and was going to continue but I saw something on my left which caught my attention.

If I wanted to get to our school, I needed to go right from here. I stood still now. I was observing the happenings far on my left. There was Tia's father's main company building. I had only walked past it many times but never really taken a bigger interest in it, until now. I saw two people standing there on the front yard. I furrowed my brows as I made my way towards the building.

When I got closer I recognized the girl as Yue. I knew it. I even took this route to school even if it wasn't the fastest one. Something in my mind told me to go this way. I began to realize how much this matter was influencing me on a subconscious level. Now I was lightly running forwards them. I only did what my body wanted me to do. Right at that moment I saw Yue collapsing to the ground.

 

 

"YUE!" I screamed as I got closer. I saw this other guy wrapping his arms around Yue's body before he took a glimpse of me. I arrived to them and eyed Yue who looked like she suffering. Her whole body shook slightly as if she'd been really cold.

"Yue-ssi? Come back to your senses!" I heard the guy saying to her before looking at me again. This time he didn't turn his gaze away so fast so I managed to give him a small nod before turning to Yue again.

"Yue-ah?!" I placed my palm against her jawline gently. For a surprise, I felt her face burning. "Yue-ah, please.." I whispered and started to take her off of this guy's hold but he didn't give in so easily.

"Who are you? What are you to Yue?" The guy asked as I caressed Yue's face. I assumed that this guy was the Tan who Yue mentioned yesterday.

"I think we have a bigger concern right now than to know each other's names." I told to him sternly. "Let me carry her."

"You're right." He stated and loosened his grip on Yue so I could pull her in my arms. I started to carry her in bridal style to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter