Begin

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sunday, 1st of February]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

*Iphone's basic ringtone*

"Ehm.." I whined as I woke up from deep sleep. I d the bed few times trying to reach my phone. When the ringing didn't stop and I couldn't find it eyes closed, I slowly opened my eyes. I squinted as my eyes got used to the brightness around my room. I turned to my right and grabbed the phone from the other side of the bed. I placed it against my right ear and laid still. "Who is this?"

"Tch." I heard his snort on the other side of the line. "Did you delete my number?" He asked and I now knew who it was.

"Stupid.." I mumbled while sitting up on the bed.

"Did I wake you?" Jungkook asked and sounded like he'd be up and going already. I checked the clock from my phone before putting it back to my ear.

"It's not even 9 am on a Sunday morning.. Did you just seriously ask that?" I asked and hear his light chuckle. It made butterflies fly in my tummy.

"I've never felt this dashing during my entire life. I got out for a run." He explained.

"How are you not tired at all? I was home at 1 am." I shook my head lightly but smiled to him.

"I guess you just make me feel like this." Jungkook just stated which why my heart skipped a beat. It wasn't weird, but in a way it was. I knew how I'd felt around him in the past. Now it just felt like we were only starting our relationship. I guess it was a good sign.

"Stop." I finally managed to answer. "I can't wrap my head around you getting up early. Not to mention going for a run.. You? In the morning?" I chuckled.

"I've changed." I heard him saying. I bit my lips together while thinking of what to say next.

"I've noticed." I said quietly. "I just can't really wrap my head around this either." I continued and heard him sighing.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked now with a much more serious tone.

"I'm thinking if you'd like to hang out with me tonight?" I smiled while saying those words.

"The forecast said that there would be heavy rain during the day." Jungkook suddenly told. I knew what he meant and it made me happy. He had changed, but gladly not that much. I'd feared that our lives had turned out to be too different from the ones from our past.

"Then should I come over in the evening? I'd like to see Yoogeun too." I asked and it took forever for him to answer.

"Yeeah.. I guess it's fine." I heard something unpleasant in his tone.

"Why? You don't want me there?" My heart started to beat faster when the anxiousness arose.

"No it's not like that.." Jungkook started and sighed heavily. "It would probably just be the two of us here.. If it's okay for you." He told seriously which made me smile now even wider.

"It would be more than just fine." I couldn't hide my happiness. "Where are your parents and Yoogeun then?"

"Remember when I told you that Dahee was going to move out to live on her own?" He asked.

"Yeah it was yesterday." I chuckled once.

"I forgot to tell you that she's going to her new apartment to get some things done already. Mr. Kim helps her with the bigger furniture while mom promised to help her with everything else in the apartment. Yoogeun goes with them because I couldn't promise to be home to watch over him." Jungkook explained.

"Why you couldn't promise to take care of him?" I asked a but worriedly now.

"Well.. I haven't been much home in the evenings lately.. The practice room has suddenly changed to my second home." He told that while laughing but somehow I didn't find it very funny. I knew that I had something to do with this.

"Okay, I understand. Then I shall be at your house...... Around 7 pm?" I finally stood up from the bed.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Jungkook said and I heard how he started to run.

"Have a nice run!" I tried to sound cute.

"Yah.." Jungkook whined but sound amused. "I'll hang up."

"Byeee." I continued acting cute so he laughed and the call was cut off. I threw my phone to my bed before looking out from the window. This situation was now a bit different than it was before. We both had grown during the time we were separated so in the sake of continuation we both needed to understand each other. We needed to learn from our past and use it as a pillar to our future together. We were walking on a thin ice which only kept itself unbroken because of our unyielding love for each other. It was someway very exciting. I couldn't wait to see how far the ice would stay intact.

 

 

Flashback, yesterday night

 

 

"Ah.." I whined when Jungkook put the scar inhibitor on my knee's wound. I was sitting on the couch while Jungkook used the medical kit to disinfect and patch the scratches.

"Just hold it." He said calmly while trying to do it very carefully. When he was finally done with it, he placed a big plaster on it. He tapped my knee twice before standing up straight and stretching his arms up towards the sky. I found my gaze wondering on his pelvis area. The 'v' shaped section at his lower abdominals more precisely. Just then he let his arms fall back down. "Yue.." When I heard him calling my name, I turned to look at him.

"W-what?" I gulped while trying to get my voice back to normal. Jungkook's amused expression didn't help very much. He was teasing me. He clearly saw what I was looking at. Gosh.. What is wrong with me?  I shook my head to my own thoughts. It'd been only a second and already my thoughts had wondered to -- nothing.

"N-nothing." Jungkook imitated my shaky voice just now. He chuckled once after it.

"I-I.. I have a question!" I decided to change the topic.

"Is it easy?" He looked worried as he sat down next to me.

"Is there any new relationships in between our friends? Have you had your eyes on someone when I was away?" I hit him with two questions. Jungkook took a thinking expression.

"There hasn't been other than...... Tia and Junhong. Yeah. They're the only ones you don't know about yet." He told an my jaw dropped slightly.

"They're together?? I never would've seen it--" I cut myself off while thinking for a second. "On the other hand, I do see it." 

"Right?" Jungkook laughed. "And what comes to me.. I haven't even looked." He smiled to me warmly. It was the first time he made my heart flutter lightly in my chest after our reunion. It reminded me from the past.

"I like to hear that." I answered a bit haughtily.

"Wow." Jungkook just laughed at that. "Okay my turn. How did you spend your time in Beijing? Oh and also, how long it took so you weren't angry at me anymore?" He asked with a suspicious smile.

"I went to school. I studied so hard that I got excellent grades from my courses. Few of them were only good but whatever.." I explained and saw Jungkook cocking his brows.

"Let me guess! Math, music and arts?" He tilted his head so I pouted. "I knew it." Jungkook seemed exulta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter