Endearing fool

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

"Hwang Yue." I slowly turned my attention to my left and saw a person I really wasn't keen on seeing especially right now.

"Oh no." I groaned painfully before looking to my locker again. Dear life, when I asked you if this could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question - not a challenge. It didn't take long before he was already standing beside me. I knew I couldn't get away running.

"What's good?" Junhong just asked like nothing ever happened in between us. I furrowed my brows to him.

"How about..? No." I shook my head at him before opening my locker and pretending that he wasn't actually there.

"Look Yue.." I heard him saying but kept my cool and didn't give him any kind of attention. "I'm really sorry about my actions back then.. I knew I shouldn't have kissed you just like that." He continued and sounded like he would be actually regretting it.

"..." I closed my eyes and inhaled. But knowing Junhong, this could be another trap.

"Yue please. I know it was wrong to use you and I have no intention of doing it again. I just.." Junhong fell silent. I closed the locker and turned to face him.

"Yeah you really shouldn't have done that." I smiled to him sweetly before turning completely serious.

"No seriously. Is there any way I could make it all better?" He pleaded and I was almost ready to forgive him. Just don't give in Yue.

"Stop this stupid quarrel with Jungkook and make up with him. That's the only way to make it all better." I stated blankly and saw his expression getting darker.

"You know I can't." He just shot at me.

"I recall you saying that you like me.. But apparently this childish fight wins that fact." I shook my head to him and actually felt like pitying him.

"Even you stand beside Jungkook. I thought that maybe you could understand but now I see that you won't." And with that statement, Junhong rushed pass me towards the main entrance. I looked after him and felt something heavy on my shoulders. Maybe I was a little bit harsh on him? 

"Wait.." Suddenly I felt the weight on my shoulders moving. I turned to look over my shoulder only to see Jungkook holding his left arm on my shoulders. "You." I mumbled and checked if the corridor was empty which it gladly happened to be. I turned around and faced him properly.

"What was that all about?" Jungkook nudged his head somewhere behind me.

"He was trying to apologize." I mumbled and observed Jungkook's facial features through.

"And how did it go?" Jungkook focused on me once again.

"Not so well.. He didn't seem to understand me nor vice versa." I shook my head with a smile.

"But he didn't do anything stupid?" Jungkook confirmed and I chuckled once.

"All is good." I flashed a quick smile to him. "You know.. This was pretty rough day." I smiled sadly and looked up to him.

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head innocently and took a step closer to me.

"You happen to have a lot of... Friends." I wrinkled my nose and saw Jungkook's lip corners twitching upwards.

"You were missing me?" Jungkook questioned like it wouldn't be already obvious.

"Yah.." I pouted and felt Jungkook linking his fingers with mine.

"It was your own choice." He smirked and I leaned my forehead against his chest.

"Don't start.." I pretended to be angry which he only laughed to. "So.. You're not free today?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. We're having a meeting with the student council." Jungkook stated casually and stood up straight.

"Student council? And you're in that? Since when??" I frowned, feeling betrayed that I didn't know about this.

"I joined only few weeks ago but it's just because they need two members from each class." Jungkook shrugged.

"Ah.." I nodded as the sign of understanding.

"But how about tomorrow? After school." Jungkook asked and placed his right hand on my waist.

"Isn't BTS having practice then?" I tilted my head with narrowed eyes.

"They don't need to know." Jungkook smirked and was looking straight in to my eyes.

"Okay. No bailing offs then!" I gave him a girly smirk and saw his unpleasant expression.

"Can you forget that one already?" He sighed but I just chuckled to that.

"Jungkook! Where are you?!" I heard a distant voice calling Jungkook probably from the main hallway. Both of us turned our attentions towards the sound.

"It's Tia." I whispered when Jungkook's gaze found mine again. Jungkook let go of me and placed his hands on my jaw line.

"I need to run." He said quietly and leaned to give me a quick kiss. It wasn't long before he withdrew and let go of me. "I'll text you later." Jungkook smiled and rushed towards the main hallway. "I'm coming Tia!" Jungkook shouted and I turned to look at his parting back.

"What a fool seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter