United compromise

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: A long reunion chapter ahead!)

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

After I manged to unwrap myself from all the fluid hoses, I stood up and headed to the couch which had all my clothes on it. I needed to see Jungkook today, in case he was really going somewhere this time. My every thought was now somehow tangled around him. I wanted to speak with him. I wanted to try and understand his point of view, but only if he was ready to hear mine. I still hadn't forgiven him but I just couldn't let him slip away again. Before I managed to put my own clothes on, I heard how the door opened to my room.

I shot my gaze to the doorway where I saw Minhyun standing and looking at me with wide eyes. I glanced at my clothes and then the bed before looking at Minhyun properly. His expression was now getting somewhat hard to read so I just stopped and faced him properly.

 

 

"What the hell are you doing there and not in bed?" Minhyun pointed the empty bed and all the hoses lying around it.

"Ehm.." I mumbled. 

"Get there!" He pointed the bed. When I didn't move, he opened the door to the corridor. "Nurse!!"

"Yah.." I whined. "What are you doing?" I asked with a frown.

"What are you doing? The nurse told me you had really high fever. You got a huge amount of medicine to put the fever down and here are you running around the room? Get in the bed." Minhyun ordered but I didn't feel like I needed to lie in the bed anymore. I needed to catch Jungkook now that I knew he was probably not far from the hospital.

"Minhyun.." I started but he just shook his head. Just then the nurse walked inside and saw me standing next to the couch.

"Miss Hwang!! You need to get back to the bed! You're nowhere near ready to get up. You were badly dehydrated and the fever only got down because of the medicine. Please Miss Hwang." The nurse walked closer to me.

"Fine.." I just agreed and walked back to the bed. The nurse put all the hoses back to their places and changed one of the fluid before heading out. She bowed to Minhyun before leaving.

"What were you thinking?" Minhyun asked with a furrowed brows. I saw how he sat down on the chair next to my bed.

"I.. I had a proper talk with Tan just before you came.." I started to explain.

"Yeah I heard.. I met him in the main lobby. He was on his way to Mr. Cuevas." Minhyun nodded knowingly.

"I'm sorry." I lowered my gaze so I could see the hoses taped to my hands again.

"For what?" Minhyun just asked gently.

"For not being able to keep my promise." I told seriously and heard him chuckling. I slowly lifted my gaze up so our eyes met.

"I'm only happy you made the decision. I was afraid you'd promised to get to know Tan just to please our father.." He sighed and smiled to me.

"I'm not so sure if I did the right choice.." I bit my lips together.

"Yue.. You've grown so much for these past months. I just hope you'd trust yourself more. You do make right choices. Sometimes it just takes few missed shots that's all." Minhyun told so I managed to smile.

"Am I a fool if I forgive Jungkook?" I asked carefully and for surprise, Minhyun's expression turned into a thoughtful one.

"That depends on the fact if you think you're being fool for forgiving him. Do you think so?" He turned the question around.

"I.. I was ready to go to him just like that. When Tan told me I was.." I felt my eyes getting teary.

"Don't strain yourself okay. You don't need to find an answer to that question right now. Just think about it for a while. Give it a whole lot of thought while you're hospitalized. Okay?" Minhyun cocked his brows so I gave him a proper nod.

"Thanks Minhyun." I smiled and lied my head properly against the pillow. I knew I wasn't completely fine just yet. I needed to use this time all for myself.

 

 

[Thursday, 29th of January]

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I was standing in our practice room while eyeing myself thorough the mirror. I had left the school during our lunch break. Yesterday I didn't go to the school after carrying Yue to the hospital and today I left the school way earlier because of my emotions that got me feeling overwhelmed. I didn't really want to go to school anymore. I came to the practice room because I knew no one would be here at this time. I could get the time I needed to calm myself down.

It'd been now few hours after coming here. I had managed to tire myself by dancing. I used my body to express my feelings. That is why I only danced to angry or sad songs. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I clearly remember the words I told to Yue on the day she arrived. I remembered being strong and facing her. I remembered being even stronger and telling her the whole truth behind the day we got separated. Tan got me to realize some things even if I didn't want to acknowledge those myself. Even if Tan helped me to understand, I needed to be the one to make the decision.

Up until this day my actions had confirmed to be selfish. I noticed this when I told Yue that I couldn't see her with anyone else than me. I hadn't really thought of how she felt. If she really had those insuperable feelings towards me. If she was really hurting because of me and my actions. I needed to learn to take a step back. I needed to let her decide by herself. If she wanted to forget about me, she should be able to do so. Who was I to try and stop it from happening? I had made everything that I could by telling Yue how all really went down back then. I knew I needed to stay away, at least for now. I only hope that you'll find your happiness.

 

 

[Saturday, 31st of January]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

"Your vital signs are all back to normal. I'm happy to tell you that you're free to go." The nurse, whom with I had a pretty nice time here in the hospital, told me with a smile. I instantly jumped up from the bed.

"Thank you!" I bowed to her with my neck.

 

 

When the nurse left the room, I changed to my clean clothes which Jin had brought to me once he visited me yesterday. Mihee came to see me yesterday as well with Namjoon. As they had started their winter break, Mihee took the weekend off to visit her aunt with Seohyun. She told me she wanted to be with me too but I hadn't informed her about my sudden visit so it couldn't be helped. 

Father had been here also everyday at some point to check on me. We hadn't really talked about the marriage thing yet. I heard from Minhyun that Tan had come clean with the whole deal to Mr. Cuevas who had told to father obviously. Father was probably waiting for me to get better before starting to press me with the questions. Tia had also visited me. She actually came in the same day as the accident happened. She told me that she was happy for me. Tia had always been against the "business partners through marriage" contract. I also managed to speak with her about Jungkook. She told me their schedule as BTS for the next week so I could visit him any time I wanted. I could've just send texts but I decided that it'd be better to face him straight on.

When I got out of the room I sent a text for father, Minhyun and Jin to inform them that I've got out. I instantly got a reply from Minhyun who told me that he'd come and pick me. Also Jin sent me a text. He told that BTS was at our house. I bit my lips together as I typed Minhyun a reply. I wanted to walk now that I finally could do it.

I got out of the hospital. I eyed the streets around me and was surprised by the fact how dark it was getting outside. The clock was only a few minutes past 4 pm. I didn't give it a lot of thought since now my main concern was Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter