Arduous feelings

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I arrived to the school earlier than I was supposed to but that was okay since I didn't need to be around Jin. I tried not to be mad at him but I just couldn't believe how stupid his thought was just to keep me out of everything. I was mostly disappointed, not angry since I really had no reason to be. If we only had managed to talk this through yesterday, but no we couldn't. I know it's because we both are too self-willed to admit that either of us would be wrong. I know that now.

When the clock reached 7:45 am, I decided to get out of the school's nurse and to get my books from my locker before the class. I wanted to speak with someone so I turned to Mrs. Kang again. The journey from school's nurse to my locker wasn't long so it didn't take long before I got to the corridor where it was located. I noticed someone pushing another student against the lockers. I felt my heart skipping a beat as I tried to see any other students besides me and them. When I didn't find anyone, I balanced on my opinions whether to interrupt them or to get some help.

Just then I saw something familiar about them. Don't say that.. And now that I looked about the situation more closely, I realized who they were. I wanted Jungkook to ask Junhong to help us out, same time hoping that they would clear their misunderstandings. Clearly I was wrong about it happening. I shook my head in disbelief as I started to make my way closer to them. When I was pretty close to them, I heard Junhong's cold words.

 

 

"My mother died all alone, thanks to you." He growled.

"W-what?" Jungkook groaned and I saw how confused he was being by the whole accusation.

"And you always get what you want.." Junhong whispered and took a step back from Jungkook.

"Hey.." I started carefully so both of them turned their attentions to me.

"Bye." Junhong just stated while looking straight in to my eyes. With that, he left the scene and I turned to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" I walked closer to him to see if his neck was being alright.

"Don't worry about it." Jungkook just shook it off so I furrowed my brows to him.

"When I told you that you guys could reconcile your past, I didn't exactly mean this." I chuckled once and saw Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"You shouldn't have put me in charge of this mission." He just stated but I shook my head.

"You're the only one who knows him." I told and saw him rolling his eyes again.

"Knew him." Jungkook turned to look at me slowly.

"I know.. He's just our best chance after being in Tokyo and all.." I explained and gave him a soft smile.

"It's just not so easy task for me." He finally admitted and I nodded to him.

"Is it because of his words? Blaming you for his mother dying alone??" I furrowed my brows now that I thought of it again.

"Partly.." Jungkook just sighed.

"Then.. Do you have any idea why he'd blame you for that?" I tried to poke around a little.

"Yah.. If you're implying that I had something to do with his mother's death, you're wrong." Jungkook got slightly more irritated than I'd believed from him.

"Now that you cleared that out I'm not." I just shrugged and saw him narrowing his eyes to me.

"But you thought so at first?" He picked and I just snorted to that.

"Calm down.. I'm not your enemy here." I tried to stay calm myself. "I was just curious after hearing something I just did." I continued and reached to grab his left hand.

"..." Jungkook stayed quiet for a while before exhaling heavily. "I'm a bit shaken, that's all." He admitted and squeezed my hand in his hold.

"I know. That's why I want you to be careful around him. He can trigger something inside of you by knowing you so well." I guessed and saw Jungkook nodding as an approve for my statement.

"I will. Let's get to the class now.." He leaned down to give me a soft kiss before we made our way to the class together.

 

 

Seokjin's Pov

 

 

The clock was almost 7:30 am as I got to the hallway to put my shoes on. When I was ready to leave, I couldn't help but think about Yue. Even after our fight yesterday, I still couldn't just leave her behind - no matter the situation.

"YUE-AH! Are you coming or what?!" I exclaimed and looked up to the stairs to see any reaction. I furrowed my brows after there was no answer coming from her. I just scoffed and made my way upstairs towards Yue's room. It didn't take long before I was already behind Yue's door which had been left slightly open. I dared to push it more open only to reveal an empty bedroom. "What the.." I whispered as I searched the room though, only to confirm that it was actually empty.

I walked out of her room and straight to downstairs while cursing inside of my head. Obviously she was taking this way too seriously than she should've had. All of this happened because of Jungkook. If he hadn't brought Yue to our meeting yesterday then.. Who was I fooling with it? It was my fault for including Jungkook in to our mess in the first place. Of course he would turn against me.

 

 

"Why are you screaming at?" I heard a weak voice coming somewhere behind me as I reached the front door again.

"Oh.." I turned around only to see Minhyun's weak expression as he studied me through.

"Aren't you going?" He asked again.

"Minhyun-ah." I saw how his gaze looked a little dazed so I rushed to him immediately. He looked extremely sick with his pale skin and reddish eyes.

"I'm fine just go already." Minhyun tried to force a smile before his eyes went shut and he collapsed towards the floor.

"MINHYUN-AH!" I screamed but managed to wrap my arms around his body before he hit the floor. "DAD?!"

 

 

Two hours later

 

 

I was driving to the school all by myself after staying at the hospital till Minhyun got his senses back again. I hated how ignorant he was being of his own wellbeing. He definitely wasn't fine anymore. I sighed heavily as my thoughts went to Yue who needed to hear about Minhyun's collapsing, again.

I stopped to the traffic lights and eyed my surroundings. Fortunately my dad hadn't got to work yet so he could drive Minhyun to the hospital as I was following them with my own car from the back. This whole situation had started to become more and more hopeless you could say. As I was waiting the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter