Love you

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Wednesday, 18th of June]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

The whole exhausting school day, I had waited for the evening to come faster. Today was the day I promised to stay the night at Jungkook's place to watch over Yoogeun with him as his parents were both working late. Dahee and Seokjin had some plans together so we settled the matter so they could go to their date and we would be the supervisors for Yoogeun. It didn't bother me though, I had spent the night here with only Jungkook and Yoogeun before but it was the day when Minhyun and Dahee both had their surgeries done so the whole night was kind of gloomy. Today though, we were supposed to have fun, I suppose.

Right at this very minute I was standing in Jungkook's house while waiting Yoogeun to take his shoes off. We had just come from the nearby daycare where we went to get Yoogeun out. He was somehow very petulant so it only knew us for a busy evening trying to get him to eat and sleep.

 

 

"Hyung.." Yoogeun started as Jungkook placed his shoes next to the wall.

"Yeah?" Jungkook just jerked his chin up.

"Is noona going to spend the night with us again?" Yoogeun asked under his brows, arms crossed against his chest.

"I already told you that she is and.." Jungkook stood straight and eyed at Yoogeun's posture. "What is with your attitude today?" Jungkook furrowed his brows and placed his hand on Yoogeun's shoulder.

"I don't want her to be here today!" Yoogeun's lower lip started trembling as he kept on glaring at me.

"Yah.." Jungkook started to lose his cool.

"Don't worry.. Let me speak with him." I told to Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook just gave me an unpleasant look and then turned back to Yoogeun.

"Don't you dare to do anything stupid." He pointed at Yoogeun before grabbing our bags. "I'll put our bags upstairs so you can have your talk." Jungkook noted.

"Oh wait.. Can you plug this to your charger?" I held my phone to him and smiled sweetly.

"Yah, this is already the fourth or whatever time you've been here and still don't remember to bring your charger." Jungkook picked on me as he grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Thank you." I grinned to him as he headed upstairs, leaving me together with Yoogeun. I on the other hand headed to the kitchen, knowing that Yoogeun would eventually follow me there.

"Noona?" And it didn't even take 10 seconds for him to walk in, arms still crossed over his chest. I turned to look at him and for surprise, his face wasn't as angry looking than before.

"What now Yoogeun?" I asked nicely as he walked to me.

"Can you make me food? I'm hungry." He muttered so I chuckled inaudible.

"Well maybe I could.. But.. You didn't want me here so I guess I should leave." I pouted and acted to be hurt. I started to make my way slowly to the doorway but on my way there, Yoogeun had snatched my sleeve.

"Noona.. I'm very hungry." Yoogeun just stated which why I snorted in amusement.

"What can I do? I won't make food to you if you hate me." I shook my head and waited for his answer.

"..." Yoogeun turned to look around the kitchen and for a while just observing things through, he let go of my sleeve and headed towards their fridge. I cocked my brows as I eyed what he was doing closely. Yoogeun tiptoed so he would reach one of the magnets on the fridge's door. After getting that one red magnet, he walked to me and reached his hands to me.

"What is that?" I questioned as I took the magnet from Yoogeun's hands. "Is this for me?" I asked and looked down to Yoogeun who was smiling slyly this time.

"Yes." Yoogeun mumbled and looked at me as I eyed the magnet through. It was a small heart shaped magnet which read 'I love you' with Chinese characters. I smiled to him.

"Do you know what this reads?" I asked as I showed the text to him.

"No.." Yoogeun shook his head but rushed to wrap his arms around me, exactly around my thighs since he was so small.

"But you.. Love me?" I joked and laughed after my statement.

"Yes." Yoogeun nodded against me which made me chuckle quietly.

"Okay.. What do you want to eat?" I asked, defeated by this little guy's cuteness.

"Anything!" Yoogeun beamed as he detached himself from me.

"Then how about we order pizza?" I smiled to him and he nodded eagerly.

"I'll pay for it." Yoogeun jumped up and down.

"Oookay.. Then I shall order it." I chuckled but my phone just got upstairs so we need to wait Jungkook to get back." I explained and just then we heard steps coming closer from the stairs.

"Hyung! We will order pizza!" Yoogeun ran to Jungkook who entered the kitchen.

"Pizza? Seriously?" Jungkook questioned.

"Noona and I want pizza for our date." Yoogeun stated all serious and I couldn't hold the laughter anymore. Jungkook stared at Yoogeun and then turned to me before cracking into a confused smile.

"What date is this?" He questioned with a wide smile.

"I got a heart." I held the magnet for him to see. Jungkook snorted in amusement and turned to Yoogeun who was once again standing there arms crossed on his chest.

"Hyung!" Yoogeun stomped his foot to the floor.

"Oh God, fine!" Jungkook shook his head. "Come here noona we need to order pizzas." Jungkook told me and nudged his head towards the living room.

"Wait a second Yoogeun-ah, we'll be back." I smiled to Yoogeun and ruffled his hair before following Jungkook to their living room. As I entered I noticed Jungkook looking down to his phone as he raked his hair through with his left hand. He looked extremely y even from the side profile.

"It seems like Yoogeun has a little crush on you." Jungkook noted without looking at me as I entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter