Confusing night

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I was making my way home alone in the rain. The clock was soon reaching 7 pm. I had spent more time with Sarang than I first thought I would. Sarang.. I rubbed my neck. Her name was causing me a lot of trouble dealing with my past. Just when I thought I started to forget. It was such an unfortunate coincidence.

Before we went our own ways, our last conversation flashed through my mind.

 

 

Flashback, a bit earlier

 

 

"Are you sure you'll be fine going on your own after today's happenings?" I questioned after we got out of the cafe.

"Yeah." She just nodded once with a smile.

"Well maybe you can call help if something comes up." I wondered and waved my phone in front of her.

"We-ell.." She chuckled."I actually lost my phone few weeks ago in a rainstorm.."

"No way." I exhaled. So it really was her who I bumped on back then.. I have her phone in my room right now? 

"Yeah way. I'm known to be really clumsy." She just laughed at that. But the phone's broken at least what I know..

"Are you going to be tomorrow at Jin's party?" I suddenly changed the subject.

"I..... I probably won't be there." She turned her gaze away from me and lowered her head. "I better get moving. See you." And with that she turned around and I was now watching her back parting away.

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

[Friday, 18th of April]

 

 

Your Pov

 

I walked to our bathroom and locked the door. I reached the sink and turned it on before looking up to the mirror in front of me. I blinked twice when I didn't see myself looking back at me from the mirror but a young girl who looked dangerously​ much like me. I was somehow looking at myself at the age of 12. I placed my palm against the mirror and eyed my chubby cheeks and sparkling eyes. I was looking innocent. Happy. Suddenly there was another person next to me. The boy who was really familiar to me was Jeon Jungkook. The boy stood there next to me and met gazes with me through the mirror. 

I flinched backwards and stared the mirror all panicked. Was I seeing things? Was I slowly starting to lose my mind? Then he vanished to the air and it was only me again and then the darkness filled my vision.

 

 

"Ugh.." I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Again with the dreams. I sighed and sat to my bed's edge before placing my hands against my cheeks. "I don't feel so good." I mumbled.

"Don't you think of skipping school." I heard familiar voice coming from my door. I flinched and turned my attention to the doorway.

"YAH SEOKJIN!" I exclaimed with my morning tone while getting up. "Do you know what is privacy? What are you standing there so creepily?" I walked to him and crossed my arms.

"I was about to ask if you wanted a ride to school but I guess you don't--" He turned around and took few steps forwards.

"Wait wait.." I scrunched my nose as he turned to look at me. "Maybe I could use a ride."

"You have 15 minutes." He stuck his tongue out and walked off.

"Yaaaah..." I whined after him.

 

 

The whole first half of the day had passed really slowly and it was finally time for some lunch. The fact that Jungkook acted like nothing happened between us yesterday, was slowly making me more anxious. When I think there might be a chance with him, it comes crushing down soon enough.

I was lining with the other students to get something to eat when I saw Kingka sitting around their table in the middle of the dining area. I saw Tia walking pass them and waving at Jungkook. After seeing Tia's wave, Jungkook broke in to a smile. It hurts. I looked away from them and focused on getting the food. Maybe Jungkook had just been nice yesterday after finding me amongst the violent students. He was just pitying me in the end..

Mihee still wasn't showing up in school which why I was eating with my classmates who I didn't know that well. They didn't really like me but at least they weren't complaining about me sitting with them.

After eating quickly, I left the table and got out of the dining area. I was really feeling sick. Maybe I should visit the school's nurse to get some painkillers to my headache. And that was exactly what I did. I made my way to the school's nurse and soon inside of the room.

 

 

"Good day Mrs. Kang." I said as I entered.

"Oh isn't it Hwang Yue?" She asked as she looked up from her papers. "What's going on deary?" She stood up and walked to me while looking a bit worried. "You're looking really pale Yue.. Are you feeling alright?"

"Well that's why I'm here." I shrugged.

"Let me measure your heat." Mrs. Kang waked to one of her shelves. "Go and lay down."

"..." I walked to one of the beds and lied down. Mrs. Kang was one of my most favorite person in the whole school since she really seemed to care about us students. I'd spent many of the recess with her while just telling her things that bothers my mind. She just listens and tries to help me as best as she can without trying to send me to a psychiatric. Even though she's something like 60 years old, it doesn't mind me.

"Okay now.. Put this in your armpit." She held the thermometer to me and I did as told. After a while she came to me and I gave her the meter. "Oh my.. Yue I think you need to stay there and lie down for a while. I'll get you some painkillers." She showed the thermometer to me.

"38.5ºC (101.3ºF).." I mumbled and closed my eyes. "No wonder I've felt sick this whole morning."

"I'll tell your teacher that you're here." Mrs. Kang told from a distance.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

 

 

I didn't go to classes after that but straight to home. The party was happening tonight which why I needed to get as much rest as possible now before there was any hustle around.

Next time I wok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter