Uncovered lies

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Monday, 5th of May]

 

 

Hoseok's Pov

 

 

"Heyyy how's it going?" Namjoon retorted to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook who were making their way towards us. After that painful morning class, we were supposed to meet with rest of the BTS so we could get our morning coffees.

"Fine I guess.. It was one painful ethics class.." Jimin shook his head slowly.

"I hate the teacher." Was Taehyung's simple answer.

"Whoa why? I guess she's pretty ho--" Yoongi started but Jin cut him off.

"Yah.. Don't say you've checked Miss Go out?!" He sounded baffled.

"Wow what news." Namjoon chuckled in amusement and nudged Yoongi on his shoulder.

"Yo let's just go." Jungkook nudged his head towards the main entrance.

"Sure sure.. No need to be so prickly." Yoongi sneered and started to head out of the school. I eyed how the other guys followed Yoongi before turning to Jungkook. He only gave me a blank look before made his way after the guys. I started following him and saw someone running straight at Jungkook. Jungkook flew slightly backwards so I managed to catch him before he fell to the ground. The other guy on the other hand flew straight to the floor, face first.

"Yo what the ?!" Namjoon exclaimed after the guy had got up and ran off. Jungkook pulled himself off from me and glared after the guy.

"Such an.." He started but then suddenly met my gaze.

"You okay?" I asked casually. 

"Did you have nice time with Yue yesterday?" Jungkook tilted his head with a forced smile. I couldn't help but being slightly arrogant. He actually bought my lie yesterday. "Hah.. Of course we had nice time together." I smirked evilly and saw how he wrinkled his nose in annoyance. er. I can see clearly through you Jungkook.

"That's great." He jerked his bag back over his shoulder and walked off to the others.

 

 

I noticed something slipping off from his bag at that moment. Instantly I turned to look down to the floor, only to see a screwed-up piece of paper. I glanced the guys who were now chatting together, obviously waiting for me. Should I say something to Jungkook or..? I reached to grab the paper from the ground. I think not. 

It didn't take long to open so I decided to take a look. The piece of paper said: I'm sorry I acted badly towards you. I only wanted to tell you that I like you. I furrowed my brows as observing the text through. It couldn't be written anytime near. The handwriting looked pretty rough. Maybe someone had written this while being in primary school. I placed the piece of paper in my pocket and ran to catch up the guys.

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was sitting on the cafe nearby our school and the clock was soon reaching 4 pm. I was going to meet Ara today like in the old days. I was really anticipating this since it'd been so long since I had other friends than Mihee and Hoseok around. 

After a while just eyeing the street and the people walking pass the window, I heard a familiar voice calling me. I shot my gaze to my left where I saw Ara waving at me. She was smiling which brought memories from our past. She really was one of my best friends back then and even thinking of having her back as my friend was more than I could hoped for. I didn't have many friends around me anyway.

 

 

"Ara-ah!" I exclaimed as she came closer to my table.

"It's been forever right?" Ara ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

"Like way too long." I said as she withdrew. "Sit down! I already ordered. I hope you like Strawberry-Basil iced tea." I smiled to her as she sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"Oh you remembered I like strawberries??" Ara beamed and I smiled widely.

"I did. I hope I chose the best one. I'm not really familiar with this place even though I've been here often." I shrugged and saw her lifting her bag to the table.

"I'm sure you did. But hey! I've missed you like crazy! Why didn't you contact me after sixth grade? I really thought something bad had happened to you!" Ara pouted and I lowered my gaze. Oh boy you don't even know..

"Well........ I had some rough time going on back then so.. Yeah.. Anyway! How you've been doing?" I awkwardly tried to take the topic off of me.

"I've been super busy studying all the time.. After sixth grade I got in the private secondary school where I had to work super hard to stay on the first place!" Ara explained all exhausted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter