Epilogue pt.2

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: A long final chapter ahead!)

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I woke up when the light was bright enough to interrupt my deep sleep. I slowly squinted my eyes open and waited them to get used to the light. When I finally started to get my senses back, I felt my head aching horribly. Oh gosh. I sat up on the bed and held my head gently while eyeing the room around me. I knew where I was but I had no idea how I'd got here.

Currently I was sitting on Jungkook's bed while suffering from this horrid headache. The real question now was: why was I here in the first place? I can't remember coming in here at all. I wrinkled my nose as I stood up. Just then this sunshine ran inside of the room through the door which had been left completely open.

 

 

"Yue noona! You're wake?" Yoogeun smiled to me brightly.

"O-oh yes. How did you know that I was here?" I continued a bit hesitating. What am I even doing here?

"You came here last night! You can't remember? Hyung carried you here and you can't remember!!" Yoogeun actually looked shocked which got me all shivers.

"Really? Jungkook carried me?" I wondered out loud.

"Noooonaaa~" Yoogeun whined which made me chuckle to his cuteness.

"Sorry Yoogeun-ah.. I can't remember it." I apologized but earned a scoff from him.

"Yue noona.. Please try to remember." Yoogeun pouted.

"Of course. Trust me." I smiled to him but Yoogeun just frowned.

"Like when you promised to never leave hyung but still left?" Yoogeun asked and I got slightly shocked by his smart words for a six year old.

"Yoogeun-ah. It was a different situation back then. I still kind of kept the promise since I'm here now and not going anywhere." I told and his frown got deeper.

"Can I trust you now?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Trust noona in this. I won't leave." I smiled and ruffled his soft hair.

"Okay. You called hyung stupid as he carried you. I don't know anything else." Yoogeun said and my jaw dropped slightly.

"Wait.. I think I remember something.."

 

 

Flashback, yesterday night

 

 

I was walking with Mihee and Tia to Mihee's apartment. We were supposed to spend the night together and just hang out, eat some delicious snack and gossip. We were going to have a sleepover for the first time as the three of us. One of the reason why it took this long was my rocky past with Tia. We'd been now great friends for the last half a year. I was happy that we managed to bury the hatchet. It also had been very hard to get MIhee away from Namjoon since they were always together -- or talk about me and Jungkook. Now it was just us girls.

We had just a while ago finished shopping and now were headed towards Mihee's apartment. Mihee tried to convince us to go to her friend's party but I wanted us to have a nice evening with the facial masks and strawberries we'd bought.

 

 

"..do you remember how he looked at Mihee back then?" I asked all amused from the girls.

"How could I not? He was glaring at me so badly! Wonder what happened that changed his mind?" Mihee chuckled as we thought back to the time when Mihee had the first incident with Namjoon.

"I didn't really hang out with you then but I heard Namjoon talking about Mihee a lot after it.." Tia wondered so I shot my gaze to her.

"Seriously?" I asked at the same time as Mihee.

"Yeah.. You must've caught his interest somehow even back then." Tia chuckled.

"Well if we think about it.. It really isn't a big deal he I mean.. You are gorgeous!" I approved next to Tia.

"What about you then? You had it the same with Jungkook, you know, when he finally acknowledged his feelings for you." Mihee started babbling but I turned to check on Tia. In the end I started dating Jungkook after they broke up. I was dating her ex basically. "Oh.. I mean--" Mihee realized what she said.

"It's okay. I knew we weren't going to work out. Jungkook was always so distant with me. It was like he had his eyes on someone else the whole time we went out." Tia said those prickly words but I saw a smile on her face which meant she really wasn't minding about it anymore.

"Ehm.. Jungkook might have told me that he started liking me first all the way back in first grade." I mumbled and saw two pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Seriously???" Mihee raised her voice.

"It was kind of obvious." Tia scoffed in amusement.

"But but.. What I saw was pure hate in between them.." Mihee thought out loud.

"It wasn't really hate. It was attraction which both of you wanted to hide from the other." Tia suddenly stated. "That is the reason why I disliked you so much back in the days.. I was jealous of what you two had since I didn't have it with Jungkook." She continued and smiled.

"I'm so happy you got Junhong." I groaned freely.

"Me too. Now that I think of it.. Didn't we all like Jungkook at some point?" Tia pointed at Mihee who opened loudly.

"Oh.. That's true." I chuckled once.

"I'm so happy that we all have someone we love -- RIGHT?" Mihee exaggerated which why I and Tia burst out laughing.

 

 

We continued our way past this small grocery store which was located on the other side of Mihee's apartment building. Mihee was complaining some trait of Namjoon's while my gaze wondered around us. It was a beautiful night and there were people enjoying it everywhere. My gaze stopped on this couple. They were hugging each other tightly in front of the grocery store which made me smile. Aw that's cute. The guy withdrew from the girl which revealed his face to me.


(A/N: Credits to the editor.)

My heart dropped when I easily recognized the guy as Jungkook. I stopped walking like if a wall had hit me. Jungkook laughing with the unknown girl. Wait what's the concept? I had frozen to my spot and I felt like I couldn't breath. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I saw from the side vies that Mihee had now took a step forwards next to me. I lowered my gaze to the ground and felt a hand on my arm. I lifted my gaze back up to see Tia's pitying expression on me. Don't look at me like that..

 

 

"Yue-ah.. Before you can make any conclusions, you need to ask him about it." Mihee told quietly as Tia let his hand fall off of me.

"Yeah. Maybe it's nothing serious." Tia continued so I nodded slowly.

"I'm not going to think anything of it." What a lie. I nodded but it didn't convince them.

"Are you sure?" Mihee cocked her brows just as I saw Jungkook holding that girl's hand. But why?

"Hey Mihee-ah." I said and saw Mihee tilting her head. "You said your friend was having a party. Should we go?" I turned to look at Mihee whose expression was now confused.

"You suddenly want to go? Just now you were saying no.." Mihee pouted and I glanced at Jungkook.

"Well I changed my mind." I stated. "Is it okay Tia?"

"I'm fine with anything." Tia just smiled. With that we continued our way, not to Mihee's apartment, but to her friend's house.

 

 

Few hours later

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I was sitting in our living room's couch and browsing through TV channels. I'm so bored. I took my phone from the coffee table and checked the time. It was 11:21 pm. I shut the TV with the remoter and headed upstairs to check on Yoogeun who was supposed to be asleep already. I peeked in to his room and heard quiet snoring. That's a relief.

Why I was all alone with Yoogeun? Dahee had moved to Incheon and my family was now visiting her there. From all the possible days, they decided to choose just this weekend. BTS was all doing their own stuff. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi had gone out to do some underground rapping in this one place. Taehyung and Jimin went to Busan to visit Jimin's family. Jin was also at Dahee's place. I was left alone to babysit my brother. What comes to Yue, she was spending the night with Mihee and Tia for what I understood.

When the thought of Yue appeared in my mind, I dug up my phone from my pocket. I pressed Yue's name in my contacts. Maybe I could call her and ask if everything was fine? It wasn't going to be too intrusive right? I pressed the call button and waited for a while.

 

 

"H-hi... Hello?" I heard someone slurring on the other side, and why I said someone was because it wasn't Yue.

"Oh? Who is this?" I frowned when I heard the background music which was really loud.

"Hahahaaa~" It definitely was Mihee.

"Mihee? Where is Yue?" I asked while walking back downstairs.

"Yue? Aish.. I dunnooo~" Mihee snickered to the phone and now I realized what was going on. Oh God.

"Mihee you're drunk?" I asked even if I knew the answer already. I walked straight to our main hallway.

"Hehehee~ No.. Maybe not.. I dunno!" Mihee raised her voice to me but after that continued snickering. I started to put my shoes on while the phone was lying on the floor in speaker mode.

"Is Yue there? Where are you?" I tried to stay calm even though it was really hard.

"Yue?? Oh Yue! She's there!" Mihee laughed with this drunken voice.

"Where are you?" I opened the door and took the keys with me. This will only take a second and Yoogeun is fast asleep.

"I can't remember.... Somewhere near my apartment! This party rooockssss~!" Mihee screamed and with that the call was cut off.

"Goooosh.." I shook my head slightly frustrated before closing the door behind me. I have to be quick.

 

 

The party place was remarkably easy to find since the music was so loud that it could be heard all the way from Mihee's apartment. I just followed the music and found this detached house where people were dancing on the front yard. I walked in to the yard and avoided the drunken people around me. I rushed inside of the house when I couldn't find Yue from the front yard.

More people came and walked pass me as I continued deeper into the house. After a while of wondering around the house I saw Mihee dancing in the middle of the room with few guys real close around her. If only Namjoon hyung could see this, it would be great. I chuckled quietly and walked to the middle where she was.

 

 

"Oh Jungkook-ah!" She noticed me but continued dancing. "Take this!" She held something in her hands so I decided to grab it. Yue's phone!

"Thank you Mihee. Do you know where's Yue?!" I almost needed to shout since the music was banging really loudly.

"Yue? She's.. Back yard maybe? Our baby~ She didn't feel so well." Mihee slurred and I just smiled to her.

"Are you going to be fine?" I asked and finally got Mihee's full attention.

"No~ I miss my Namjoon~" Mihee's lower lip started trembling. Why me?

"Sure. Come with me.." I took a grip of her wrist and pulled her with me to the back yard.

"Woah~ This is so cool!" Mihee's eyes widened when she saw the pool.

"Yeah yeah.. Come and sit here." I placed her to the bench and dug my phone up. I hope he answers..

"Yeah?" I heard Namjoon's tired answer.

"Oh hyung? Are you busy?" I asked and saw Mihee starting to get up.

"Just came home why?" Namjoon stated and I sighed in relief.

"Awesome. Can you come here?" I eyed Mihee who was now making her way towards the pool. "Yah Mihee!" I shouted to her in the middle of our call.

"I'm not going in I promise~" She just eye smiled.

"What is happeni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter