Encounter

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

After the long evening I spent with Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung I finally arrived home. Well actually Jin had to come and pick me up so Jungkook didn't need to carry me all the way home. He didn't even live anywhere near me so it would've been such a burden for him to walk miles totally different direction just because of me. I checked the clock from my phone as Jin opened the door in front of me. Already 9:10 pm. I rubbed my temples and limped inside before closing the door behind me.

 

 

"Thanks oppa." I said to Jin who had walked to the kitchen without saying a word to me after picking me up.

"Why are you always hurting yourself that everyone else needs to get this worried..?" I heard Jin's mumbling from the kitchen.

"I'm not doing it on purpose.." I pouted and kicked my shoes off.

"I know and I'm glad that you didn't get hurt even worse." Jin told from the kitchen and I smiled slightly while making my way towards the stairs. "Hey Yue. Can you tell Minhyun to get his over here? I need to speak with him." Jin raised his voice slightly and I exhaled.

"Of course my beloved oppa." I wrinkled my nose and turned to my right where our guest room was located.

 

 

I knocked on his door few times but when there was no sign of living, I decided to just limp inside. After opening the door, I saw Minhyun sitting on his bed, back facing me. He had his wireless headphones on and it seemed like he was listening to some music. I smirked and made my way closer to him in the purpose of scaring him.

When I got close enough, I saw something written in Chinese on his phone's screen. The message was from a guy named Zhang Han and the text read: "I can't seem to find his address. I'm sorry. He's staying somewhere in China, in Beijing more specifically." I furrowed my brows and checked Minhyun's expression. He had his eyes closed and looked extremely pissed off by something, probably because of this message happened. Who's he looking for and why?

 

 

"Minhyun?" I patted his shoulder with my left hand's fingers and with that Minhyun threw his phone away and shot his gaze to me.

"OH MY GOD YUE!" He retorted. "You can't sneak in to someone's room like that!!"

"Oh... Sorry." I lifted my hands up as a sign of surrender. "I didn't know I was interrupting something so.."

"Still.." Minhyun seemed to be still pissed off as he reached to pick his phone from the floor.

"What were you doing so secretly? I saw some weird text about someone's missing address or something..?" I mumbled in confusion.

"You saw?" A slight of panic could be heard from his voice. "I mean.. It's really nothing. Just ignore it.." Minhyun awkwardly laughed that off.

"Are you sure?" I questioned still being somewhat suspicious about his behavior. This seems rather odd.

"Completely. You can go now." Minhyun pointed the door with a smile.

"Aaalright.." I mumbled as I made way to his door. "Oh right! Seokjin said he needs you in the kitchen.. Now." I smiled to him and limped out.

 

 

Minhyun's Pov

 

 

"Yea yea. Can you tell him I'll be there in a bit." I raised my voice to Yue so she could hear me.

"You do it yourself!" Yue screamed back and I snorted to her in amusement.

 

 

Such a naive sister I had. Naive and overly curious about things she really didn't need to be bothered about. ​I turned back to face my phone. It still read the text Zhang Han had just sent to me. It was frustrating honestly. The reason why I moved to Seoul was the fact that I thought he was living in here. Turned out he was still hiding somewhere in Beijing.

I couldn't stand the fact that Zhang Han who should be the best person to trace down people was failing so hard with me right now. I pressed the call button next to Zhang Han's name and put the phone onto my ear. After few beep sounds, he took the call.

 

 

"Mr. Hwang. Is there anything else I could help with you about?" He asked casually like nothing would be wrong.

"Yeah look.. The information you gave me.. It was a bit lacking if we're talking about the fact that it was missing everything I wanted to know!" I raised my voice at the end of the sentence.

"But hear me out.. It was all I could find out about him. He apparently covers his traces well." Zhang Han sounded tired of explaining this to me.

"Hear me out now.. Few weeks ago YOU told me that he's living in Seoul. Now that I'm here, he's suddenly back in Beijing? Are you serious?!" I snapped.

"At that time, he lived in Seoul. Apparently your father moves a lot."  He told calmly but I was nothing but calm right now.

"Don't abandon this case just yet. Keep on digging and when you find out more, contact me as soon as possible! Alright?" I stated sternly and heard him sighing.

"Of course. You can count on me." And with that, the call was cut off.

"He moves a lot? Hah." I whispered quietly. "At least he's running away, fast."

 

 

[Saturday, 10th of May]

 

 


Your Pov

 

 

Something beeping continuously was slowly waking me up from the lovely dream I was having. Even though I knew I needed to wake up, I tried to keep the drea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter