Epilogue pt.1

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 months later

 

 

Seoul, South Korea
[Saturday, 2nd of July]

 

 

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I was staring at the view of Han River opening right in front of me. It's so beautiful. I was completely lost in the moment. I had no idea why I was invited here but I was sure it was all going to be figured out soon.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the light summer breeze hitting my face gently. I was currently having the time of my life and I wasn't just talking about this particular moment. I opened my eyes and took my phone out. Where is he? I've already waited for more than 15 minutes. I started to find his name from my contacts. Just when I was going to press the call button, my phone started to ring.

 

 

"Hello." I said with a bored tone in my voice.

"What's with your attitude?" Seohyun asked but I heard her laughing.

"Hi unnie." I continued with the bored tone.

"Yah stop it!" Seohyun chuckled.

"Fine. What's up?" I asked happily since it had been a while when I last time heard her voice. After Seohyun saving my with Hyosung back then when everything happened, we'd been going strong. Nowadays Seohyun knows everything what there is to know. I'd been happy to have her in my life again.

"What time were we supposed to meet today?" She asked with playful tone which got my eyes all wide.

"YOU'RE COMING?!" I got excited and few older ladies chuckled while passing me. Oops.

"I managed to rearrange my schedule so I have a free evening today. So... Do you still want me to come?" Seohyun asked.

"Of course! I'm so happy! Well we're thinking of passing the ceremony. The party starts at 5 pm." I explained.

"You're not going to the ceremony? Just to party?" Seohyun asked and I nodded even though she couldn't see.

"Yup. I'm not so familiar with them so Yue said I could just come to the party." I told and heard Seohyun chuckling.

"I saw the pics in your story.. Weren't you partying just last night?" Seohyun asked with an amused tone in her phone.

"Well.. It was a bit.. I think I need to take few today too.. Just to equalize yesterday you know." I snickered.

"I can't believe that you're already 20.. Oh how the time flies. I'll meet up with you at 4 pm in front of our apartment." Seohyun said and tried to forget the fact that I was now officially an adult.

"Bye unnie." I hung up and turned my gaze back to the river. I ws so happy she made it too. SNSD had something to do in the States so it was a miracle that Seohyun managed to get some free time.

 

 

After a while just enjoying the moment once again, I remembered what I was doing before Seohyun called me. Oh I almost forgot! I dug my phone back up from my bag. It had been now over 20 minutes of me waiting. I wrinkled my nose and pressed the call button. When I heard the first beep sound, something rang behind of me. I slid the phone off of my ear and turned around to face him.

 

 

"You were calling to me?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"But that's because you made me wait for so long!" I hit his arm gently.

"i'm sorry I got stuck up with something." Ilhoon said so I crossed my arms.

"Why did you want to meet up here?" I asked and eyed his smiling features. "I'm supposed to meet someone after this so please be quick." I hurried and eyed the area around me.

"I wanted to talk with you about my--" Ilhoon started but I cut him off.

"Please tell me this doesn't have anything to do with your feelings for me again? I've already said I'm not interested about five times to you.. How come you can't understand what I'm saying?" My voice trailed off as I continued nagging.

"Hah. In your dreams babe." Ilhoon smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's been forever now.. We're already going to start the second year in university. I'm not thinking of you anymore don't worry." He continued and laughed after his statement.

"Oh true.. It was weird that you asked me to meet you here, I mean.. We just saw each other few days ago at class." I chuckled to myself.

"Yah.. I liked you for over two years back in the days. Let's be happy that those times are way back there." He grinned.

"Okay so what's happening now?" I asked excitedly.

"I wanted to ask you some advice. There's this girl that I'd like to take out with me." Ilhoon explained.

"Is it Song Jieun? The one who's in the same class with us in literature?" I cocked my brows.

"Wow." Ilhoon mumbled. "So let's say it's her. How can I prove to her that my feelings are real. She didn't believe me when I confessed."

"What are you thinking of doing then?" I asked and this time couldn't hide my amusement.

"I want to know is it okay if I do something like this." Ilhoon turned me around so my back was now facing him. Then suddenly he wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Woah. This is.." I chuckled.

"Then I would whisper something like.. Why you aren't taking me seriously?" Ilhoon demonstrated and I felt anguished.

"I'm sure that's the trick Ilhoonnie." I chuckled and tried to squirm out of his hold sneakily.

"Seriously?" Ilhoon let me go and smiled. "Thank you. I trust you in this." He turned around and stopped like a wall had hit him. Huh? I turned to the same direction and saw no other than Namjoon standing there. His expression wasn't very good.

"N-Namjoon-ah." My jaw dropped slightly.

"Who is...? Oh! You're--" Ilhoon started but almost immediately got cut off by Namjoon.

"Boy, do we know each other? No? Then get lost." Namjoon walked pass him and took a grasp of my wrist.

"Namjoon we--" I tried but Namjoon pulled me little away from Ilhoon.

"But you were in the same class with me back in high school!" Ilhoon blurted and I glanced at Namjoon who looked really pissed.

"Sorry, don't remember. I'm not really in a mood for this." He ignored Ilhoon's note and continued being this very angry boyfriend of mine.

"I-I wasn't--" Ilhoon tried once again but Namjoon was already pulling me away. I looked at Ilhoon and waved to him. I turned to look at Namjoon again. I couldn't help but smile to the fact that my so called boyfriend was experiencing this emotion called jealousy. What else could this be?

 

 

When we far away from the place where I met Ilhoon, Namjoon finally let me go and gave me a proper glare. I lowered my gaze and gulped hardly. Why I'm acting like this? I did nothing wrong. I fixed myself and looked up to him.

 

 

"What the hell was that?!" Namjoon snapped and I almost immediately lost my confidence.

"What do you mean?" I wrinkled my nose.

"The guy was all over you and you think it's nothing?! Namjoon questioned and chuckled without a humor.

"Well it meant nothing to me." I stated and tilted my head.

"Is he the guy you've been talking about? The one who confessed his feelings to you multiple times back in high school? Even when he knew that we were going out?" He narrowed his eyes to me.

"What if he is?" I knew what I was doing. I wanted to  as much as possible.

"..." Namjoon rolled his eyes in frustration and pushed me against the railing. I was staring at him with my mouth slightly open. Namjoon saw it and took it as a chance to kiss me. His kiss was long and passionate. When Namjoon broke off our kiss, it became hard for me to breath. Namjoon took a step backwards and I placed my hands onto the railing so I wouldn't fall to the ground.

"Sorry.. I was just trying to help him with his girl trouble." I explained and tried to get my thoughts back on track. "We have few same classes at the university too I thought--" Namjoon cut me off.

"Don't make me this jealous again." He said but obviously didn't want to admit the fact that he was being jealous. "And he has the same classes than you? Are you serious." Namjoon shook his head all defeated. My lips curved up into a small smile.

"But.." I started. "What if I happen to crush on some celebrity? Do you mind then?" I asked teasingly and saw how Namjoon bit his lower lip.

"All counts." Namjoon nodded after a while of thinking.

"But then what about T.O.P? You know how much I love him." I pouted while thinking of meeting my biggest idol for the first time. Namjoon's groan got me back to reality.

"So you think T.O.P is better than me? Well go find your mister Choi and marry. I wouldn't care either way." He stated and started to walk away from me. Gosh this guy.

"Yah Namjoon-ah!" I ran to him and took a grip of his forearm. It was always like this with us. It had been for a while now. I love you. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and tried to reach my chin on his shoulder but couldn't. I placed my left cheek against his back instead. "Why you aren't taking me seriously?" I whispered like Ilhoon did to me just while ago.

"Are you playing with me now?" Namjoon questioned and I let go of him.

"Definitely." I eye-smiled to him so he chuckled.

"We should get going so you'll have some time to clear your head before the party." Namjoon swung his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter