Final resolution

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun's Pov

 

 

The contact was already there in front of me so all I did was press the call button. My hands were shaking which I tried to hide from them. Not because I was feeling weak but because I was afraid. What if father was just like we imagined? I didn't want Yue to get hurt anymore. She had already testified all kinds of stuff.

After three beep sounds I heard sounds of answering. My eyes widened so Yue and Jin probably noticed something was happening.

 

 

"This is my personal number. Who might be calling?" He asked with husky tone in Korean which I hadn't prepared myself to.

"..." I was completely aware of the situation but there was just no words coming out. I wanted to say something but my mouth completely blocked the words from coming out. My Korean was lacking so I couldn't bring myself to speak it.

"Minhyun?" Jin questioned so I gathered myself back up.

"Hello?" Father questioned.

"Father?" I spoke in Chinese not knowing if he could answer.

"Father? Who is this?" His voice was mixed with confusion and frustration but apparently he still knew Chinese.

"It's me, Minhyun." I told almost whispering. After my sentence became a good 10 seconds silence before I heard him gasping.

"Minhyuni? My own boy Minhyun is it really you?" Father asked and sounded slightly panicked.

"Yes. Yue is standing next to me right now." I told and heard another surprised groan on the other side.

"Are you both okay?? Staying healthy, right?" He asked carefully and I glanced at Yue.

"We're.. Fine now." I told and snorted. "Where are you father? It took us forever to get in touch with you." I explained wistfully.

"Yeah I know.. And I'm sorry about that. I'd like to talk to things over a dinner. Right now I'm on my business trip in Seoul but I'll be back on next week's Monday." He explained and my heart skipped a beat.

"We're both staying in Seoul too actually." I told quietly.

"Really?" He sounded somehow really surprised. "Well I do have my meetings but I could free some time to meet you two on a Thursday evening?" He asked and I snorted quietly.

"We'd be happy. Where and when?" I asked and tried to keep my cool. 

"How about 7 pm at the hotel Amarillo's restaurant in downtown?" Father suggested and I smiled by myself.

"We'll see you there, hopefully." I stated and cut the call off.

"So?? What happened??" Yue and Jin asked almost at the same time so I chuckled to them.

"I arranged us a date on this week's Thursday evening." I told to Yue whose eyes widened.

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

Two hours later

 

 

Our English class just ended so Mihee and I headed out of the class as fast as we could. It was so weird to be in school with Mihee after this long time. Funny thing, which actually wasn't a funny thing at all, was the fact that all of her absences had been cleared out by some outside factor. Apparently he had covered his tracks well. I had no idea how Mr. Ha did it, but he seemed to have some power over the city.

The clock was only 9:30 am since English happened to be only our first class of the day. We got to the corridor and that was when Jungkook caught up on us. He started to walk next to me casually as I was talking Mihee about how we should arrange some girl time together after everything. When we got to the backyard where the sun was shining and the grass was greener than it had ever been, we saw BTS walking to us from a distance. I turned to Mihee who instantly started smiling which I only rolled my eyes to.

 

 

"Stop it." Mihee wrinkled her nose even without seeing my face.

"How did you--?" I started to wonder out loud.

"I'm just telling you that you act exactly like this when you're around Jungkook so stop judging me." Mihee chuckled which why I just rolled my eyes even more.

"No I'm not." I snorted and felt Jungkook's hand on my waist. "Yaaah.." I whined to him as he grinned to me widely.

"Thank you Jungkook for helping me to prove my point. I told you so." Mihee stuck out her tongue to me as we reached the guys.

"What did we miss?" Yoongi questioned and I shook my head. I liked how casually they took the fact that Jungkook and I were going out except that..

"Look at them!" Jimin pointed at us.

"Acting all cute and everything after getting caught!" Taehyung pointed at us accusingly.

"Yah yah.. Let the kids have their fun." Namjoon smirked as his gaze met mine.

"If I were you I wouldn't--" Jin started and Namjoon gave him a glare.

"Hyung, if I were you.." Jungkook starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter