Unfair game

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 25th of April]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was sitting in the car with Jin on our way to school. Both of us had stayed deathly silent this whole time. The air was so tense, I didn't want to break it by asking what was wrong. To be honest, even I had my own problems right now.

When we finally arrived to the school's parking lot, Jin stopped the car. Before he managed to open the car's door, I dared to ask.

 

 

"Oppa what's bothering your mind today?" But for my surprise, I wasn't the only one.
"Can you tell me how did it go yesterday?" Jin asked exactly the same time as I which made me chuckle.

"You first." I nudged my head to him.

"I can only guess that your talk with Jungkook didn't go as planned. Did he say something mean?" Jin asked carefully but I only sighed to that.

"Let's get going." I stood up from the car and Jin followed me. "I was going to ask what's going on in that precious mind of yours?" I ignored Jin's question.

"I.." Jin cut himself off so I followed his gaze to see what he was looking at. From a distance, I saw Jungkook walking with Dahee towards the main entrance. What made the situation so uncomfortable wasn't the way Dahee was laughing at Jungkook's words but Jungkook's arm lying gently around Dahee's shoulders. I furrowed my brows before turning to look at Jin whose expression was not so good at all.

"Oppa.. Are you okay?" I asked really carefully because I knew he wasn't.

"Not right now." Jin chuckled without humor and glanced me quickly.

"Me neither." I snorted in amusement as we continued our way towards the school.

 

 

We walked inside together as always. And like every time there were many girls arriving to him, making eye-contacts, waving at him trying to get his attention but this time Jin didn't even smile at them. Right now Jin ignored everyone of them and made his way pass them. I followed him quietly from the back.

Jin escorted me to my class like he sometimes did but we didn't spare a word whilst it. Not after what happened just now. I didn't really like to pour salt in Jin's wounds so I stayed quiet. Just then I heard familiar voices having a passionate conversation somewhere behind us so I turned my attention to the direction. Dahee was now hugging Jungkook. I.. What.. But how? What about Tia? I was completely lost in it.

Then I remembered Jin and shot my gaze at him. Of course he was looking at them also. Dahee withdrew from Jungkook and started to make her way towards the stairs. I turned my attention back to Jin when I saw Jungkook making his way towards us.

 

 

"Good morning Jin hyung." He said as he passed us.

"Yeah.." Jin just mumbled back at him as he walked to our class.

"Oppa. I think you should go to your class." I stated quietly while observing his facial features.

"Oh.. Thanks." He made a forced smiled and walked off. Before entering my class, I realized I didn't have my books with me.

 

 

When I arrived to my locker, I saw huge bunch of girls rounding someone's locker. Or someone. I decided to ignore the happening next to me and opened my locker. Casually, I took my math books and closed the locker. I exhaled painfully and right after that I felt someone's arms around my waist. Without having the time to give it a thought, I heard the girls around me.

 

 

"Whoa look at that.."

"Why's she always in the middle of e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter