Worthless words

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Monday, 12th of May]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I stretched while laying on my bed, eyes closed. Why it's so bright in here? I kept my eyes closed and reached my phone from the bedside table when grabbing it, I started to squint my eyes open. It took me a while to get used to the light. It's 10:15 am? Since when? And with that I threw the phone to the bed before jumping off.

After a quick shower and the rest of the morning routines, I ran up to Jin's room only to see it was empty which meant that he'd left without me. I couldn't believe he didn't wake me up like he always did if I was sleeping in. I ran back to my room and dressed up to my uniform. I took a last check of the mirror which was hanging on my wall next to the door. I had slightly wet hair and completely bare face but I didn't have the time to dry my hair up not to mention doing my make-up. Oh who are you horrid creature.

When I finally arrived to the school, I headed straight to my locker to get my books, still feeling betrayed by Jin who didn't wake me up. The clock was already turning to 11 am which meant that the guys would get out of their classes to eat some lunch. I had never been this late from school. Just then the school's bells signaled that the ongoing class was dismissed.

 

 

"Hey there!" I felt someone placing hands on my shoulders from the back.

"Eek!" I let out a small squeak.

"Whoa.. I'm seriously not that ugly you know.." I heard a familiar voice snickering right next to me. I turned around to face Mihee.

"Gosh you scared me." I sighed.

"Whoa what happened to you?" Mihee chuckled while pointing at my face.

"Yah.. It's not very nice way to say that I'm ugly." I joked back to her since I knew she didn't really mean it.

"Hah. I've always been jealous of your natural beauty since you look great even without make-up. Soooo jealous..." Mihee observed my face like it'd be some sort of piece of art.

"Stop it.." I wrinkled my nose to her. Suddenly a thought of Jungkook flashed through my mind. How was I supposed to react when I'd see him? I was nervous.

"Oh Yue-ah.. What's wrong?" Mihee questioned and I just snorted in amusement.

"It's really nothing you should be bothered about.. I mean.. Yeah." I lied and felt immediately as the worst friend ever.

"Is this about.. Jungkook?" Mihee asked and I felt like choking. Did she just read my thoughts?

"O-oh.. How did you..?" I didn't want to lie to her anymore.

"I heard from Hoseok.. You could've just told me.." Mihee sounded hurt and I knew why.

"But it's because you liked him and by exposing our past to you, I felt like I would ruin something.. Either between you and me or between you and Jungkook. I didn't want that to happen since you are my best friend." I explained and lowered my gaze with that.

"Oh Yue.. You'd never be able to ruin our relationship! You always come first.. Even if I happen to like someone." Mihee smiled to me.

"Thank you." I hugged her tightly.

"So.. What's the deal between you and him?" Mihee questioned after I broke our hug.

"Well.. I don't know. We're friends." I stated blankly.

"Just friends?" She tilted her head and I shrugged. "You know Yue.. I'm ready to step out of the way. I'm not trying to go after Jungkook anymore so you can tell me everything." She continued and I sighed.

"There's really nothing to tell about. We're just friends." I told sadly. "But I promise to inform you if anything happens okay!" I smiled to her slightly. Just then bunch of Mihee's classmates walked pass us.

"Yah Mihee-ah! Coming to eat with us?" One of them, I recognized as Soomin, asked so Mihee turned to glance at their direction.

"I better get going now.. I'll see you later if the next biology class won't kill me." Mihee made a suffering face which I only laughed at. She turned around and started to follow the guys.

"Hey Mihee!" I shouted and soon she turned to look at me over her shoulder. "I really appreciate what you did. I can never make it up to you." I smiled and saw Mihee shaking her head in amusement.

"You silly.. Go get some lunch okay." Mihee laughed and continued her way.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

It was weird to spend night with BTS. Don't get me wrong now. Yesterday was the first get-together where I had been included at Namjoon's apartment. It wasn't weird just because my relationship with Hoseok had become awkward for some reason but also because it was the first time for me to hang out with BTS more than 10 hours straight. Yesterday night went by playing games and ordering trash food. It was fun I got to say. Hoseok was the only one who stayed in his own little world the whole night through.

I was now walking quietly between other members of BTS as I went through the Friday evening again. Was I too straightforward with the kiss? I bit my lips together and focused on everything else than walking. This whole thing seemed too complicated for me to handle. I didn't know which way to continue from here. We hadn't talked about that since it happened. I only knew that because I acted like a jerk back in primary school, Yue know needed to clear up her head. I understood that completely. I was an idiot back then.

 

 

"Earth to Jungkook?" I snapped back to reality when I saw Jimin's face covering my whole field of vision. I winced a bit before pushing him away from me.

"Too.. Close." I stated and heard laughing around me.

"What were you thinking?" Yoongi questioned as he placed his right hand on my left shoulder.

"Eh?" I pretended not to hear.

"Just leave it. He's having his own problems right now." Namjoon smiled to me widely which you could understand as teasing.

"What problems?" I heard Hoseok's voice somewhere behind me.

"How do you know that he's having problems?" Taehyung asked from Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter