Contradictory option

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

After we said byes to each other, father headed upstairs since he was apparently staying in this hotel during his visit in Seoul. I walked out of the hotel with Minhyun by my side. I had stayed quiet for almost the whole dinner while thinking about my father's suggestion. There was so many things I needed to clarify and so many people whom I needed to ask for advice.

I saw how Minhyun waved his hand in front of my face before I snapped back to reality. I turned to look at him quietly while waiting for him to start talking. For some reason even looking at Minhyun now made me feel anxious. I knew how much he wanted to go and I knew how much he wanted for us to go togehter but.. It just wasn't so easy for me to leave. Not anymore.

 

 

"You were pretty rude to him." Minhyun scrunched his nose.

"Huh? I was?" I asked all baffled.

"You don't want to go, am I right?" Minhyun suddenly asked but I instantly shook my head.

"It's really not about it, at all.. I want to go. I just need to think first." I tried to explain the situation from my point of view but Minhyun just disapproved with me just with his expression.

"Then I hope they can make you think harder." He told and pointed somewhere to our right. I turned to my gaze there slowly only to and my gaze on Seokjin and Jungkook who were walking forwards us.

"What are they doing in here?" I asked from Minhyun as they kept on walking closer.

"I asked Jin to pick us up since he was already out." Minhyun noted. "No idea why your boyfriend is also here." He continued and I gave him a mean look.

"You're such a--" Before I managed to end my sentence, they had already reached us.

"So, how did it go??" Jin asked immediately. I turned to Minhyun who started explaining the evening's course to Jin eagerly. While they were at it, I turned to Jungkook who was smiling to me cutely.

"Why are you here?" I asked in confusion and took a step closer to him.

"I wanted to surprise you since we didn't see each other so much during the day. We were hanging out at the internet cafe as Jin hyung got a message from Minhyun so I just tagged along." He shrugged and glanced at Minhyun and Jin.

"Well you succeeded since I was definitely surprised." I just snorted to him as he reached to grab my hand. Instantly when he touched me, I remembered my father's suggestion which why I furrowed my brows.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head slightly. "Did you meeting go well?" He continued but I shook my head slightly before letting my hand slip from his hold. Jungkook frowned as he noticed something was wrong with me.

"I.. I don't know exactly. I guess it went well but I'm not so sure.. I got a lot of stuff to think about." I told while avoiding his gaze.

"Yue-ah.. I don't know what happened but I'd like to hear. I do know something so big happened that you're acting like this. I wan't to help you so talk to me.." Jungkook pleaded with his voice so I dared to lift my gaze to meet his. It was a mistake.

"..." Jungkook's gaze was tender as his eyes carefully observed my facial features through. I could see all worry and love and frustration behind his gaze as he kept on looking at me. I felt my heart skipping a beat as his lip corners twitched upwards. He was trying to help me as well as he could but he didn't know that his help would only mean harder decision for me.

"Shall we get going lovebirds?" I heard Jin's voice which broke my intensive eye-contact with Jungkook.

"Sure." I smiled to him as he started to lead us to his car. I turned to Jungkook as we kept on walking. "The best help you can give me is that we won't see each other for a while." I told him quietly and immediately felt his grip around my forearm.

"What happened in there huh?" Jungkook kept his voice down as well.

"I'll tell you later. Just.. Let me have some time to think everything, alone." I groaned painfully and felt how he loosened his grip from me. Thank you, and sorry.

 

 

When we got home the clock was already 10 pm. I made my way to my room without any words to my family and lied down on my bed. I kept counting the ceiling boards for a while before thinking of one person who would understand my motives, maybe.

I took my phone up from my jeans' back pocket and searched Mihee's number. Soon I was waiting for her to answer while counting the ceiling boards again, as if there would be a different sum when I counted again.

 

 

"Yah.. Do you know what time is it?" I heard Mihee taking the call.

"It's time for your facial care. You always stay up late and mix up some new masks." I chuckled as I heard her exhaling heavily.

"Then you know exactly why you shouldn't have called me at this time." Mihee tried to sound annoyed but failed miserably.

"Yah.. Just tell me you're happy that I called." I pouted as if she could see it.

"Well yeah maybe. So what's up?" She asked so it was time for me to spit it. I couldn't tell Jungkook but maybe talking with Mihee could give me a new guide or something like that.

"Okay so.. I met my father today." I started carefully since I didn't remember mentioning it to her.

"Really?? Why didn't you tell me you were going to meet him?" Mihee snapped.

"I.. Was so out of it till today so I didn't really realize.. It happened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter