Abrupt occasion

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I bit my lips together while balancing on my options. I shouldn't have done it since it really wasn't my place to tell. It's good I did it since Yue and Jungkook can now figure things out without neither of them needing to suffer alone. I nodded once confidently as I thought I did the right thing.

Just then I saw Namjoon getting inside from the school gates with Yoongi and Hoseok. I smirked before walking closer to them. I was now waiting for them to notice me, which they didn't before I was standing only two meters away from them. They lifted their gazes up to meet mine.

 

 

"Morning boys." I smiled to them but my gaze never left Namjoon. I noticed how he glanced the front yard through before focusing on me.

"Morning Mihee-ah." Hoseok smiled to me.

"Don't act so perky at this time on the morning.." Yoongi stated and yawned after it.

"We should go. I'll talk to you later Mihee." Namjoon stated but I only stepped closer to him.

"I'll speak with you now or never, you decide." I glared at him and noticed him biting his lips together before sighing heavily.

"Gosh Namjoon-ah.. What have you done?" Yoongi chuckled. "C'mon Hoseok, let's leave the lovers to talk." He started to guide Hoseok towards the main entrance.

"Thank you." I raised my voice after them and turned to look at Namjoon again.

"Fine let's talk, but not now." Namjoon checked the yard once more before we headed inside. "I'll meet you after school in front of the main gates."

"You better be there and talk." I just stated before heading inside, leaving him behind. How irritating human being he could be at times.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

"Yo.. He just dodged me like.." I was listening as Yoongi was explaining his yesterday's happenings to us as we ate lunch at the dining area. As I listened, I scanned the area through around me so I could see Yue, wherever she was now. She hadn't texted me since yesterday evening nor even talked to me so I was getting slightly worried. After what Mihee told me, I knew I needed to speak with her as soon as possible.

"I don't believe you.." Taehyung just suddenly scoffed to Yoongi's explanation.

"It did seem slightly exaggerated." Jimin joined so I focused now to the guys.

"What do you think Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon smirked as he asked me that. All of the guys turned their attentions to me.

"I.. I think that my opinion doesn't really matter?" I just chuckled awkwardly.

"Yaaah.. He didn't even listen." Yoongi just shook his head in disbelief.

"Well of course he couldn't when my dongsaeng happens to arrive to the room." Jin snorted in amusement so I instantly turned to look at the waiting line where I saw Yue standing with our other classmates.

"Just.. Why do you date so visibly?" I heard Yoongi muttering.

"You're just being jealous." Namjoon shot as I kept on observing Yue's movements. Should I just..?

"Am not." Yoongi denied and earned laughs from rest of the guys.

"I'm sorry guys I have something to do." I left the tray to the table as I headed towards Yue. When I got closer, the whole dining are had their eyes at me. I didn't stop even if they were looking at me.

"W-what?" I heard Yue's small voice as I stopped in front of her.

"Come with me." I took a proper grasp from her wrist and guided her out of the room while the students around us were whispering stuff around us. I didn't care if anyone noticed our relationship anymore since she was now my number one priority.

 

 

I guided her to the second floor which I knew would be empty during the lunch hour. I didn't let her arm go even after we stopped and I turned to look at her. Before I started to question her about her leaving, I observed her through. I noticed how uncomfortable she was acting around me. Not breaking off of my grip, she just stood there and it looked like she needed to tell me something, which I had a hunch now.

I let out a heavy sigh before letting her hand slip off as I loosened my grip on her. The situation now that I knew the truth was making me feel anxious and even angry. How does she has the right to keep secrets from me when she gets mad when I hid the truth from her for sometime?

 

 

"What do you want?" She asked with shaky voice.

"I want to know if I can finally get rid of my restraining order.." I just scoffed and noticed how she lifted her gaze to me.

"I didn't mean it like that." Yue mumbled as if she'd be embarrassed.

"Then what's the deal? Can I now stand this close to you?" I furrowed my brows as I restrained myself from going first. She needed to tell me about, not the other way around.

"Yeah.. I just needed some time to cool my head off yesterday, it wasn't related to just you. I wanted to stay alone." Yue explained and managed to smile a little.

"Do you really think I could buy that fake smile on your face now?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Yue I know you better.. What's wrong?" I still tried to get her say the words first.

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong really." Yue chuckled without humor so I just furrowed my brows to her. 

"Then how did the meeting go then? Did he let you down?" I asked and felt how my face had got numb.

"Well actually no.." She groaned painfully before looking the walls around us. For a while we just stayed quiet before she slowly shifted her gaze to mine again. "There's something I.. I mean he was completely different man that I remembered. He is way better person than I had imagined and that's good I guess." Yue explained and I could hear from her words that she was thinking carefully of what saying next.

"But?" I encouraged her.

"But.. I don't know how to continue from this. I don't know if he's really ready to give his all to keep us two in his life." Yue mumbled and that was where I lost it.

"I think he's quite willing to give his all to you, don't you think?" I blurted and regretted it slightly after stating the facts. Again, both of us stayed quiet before I saw her eyes widening.

"Oh my God.. You knew?" Yue narrowed her eyes to me and I only scoffed to that. "Who told you??" She continued and reached to grab a hold of my forearm.

"Does it really matter?" I cocked my brows before I glanced at her hands around my forearm.

"It was Seokjin oppa, wasn't it?" Yue got stuck to the matter.

"You know what's the real deal here?" I asked and tilted my head to her. "What did you answer to your father?" I continued and noticed how Yue broke in to a smile.

"I'm not going." Yue stated straight and just kept on looking at me with a smile on her face. I narrowed my eyes as I saw something else than happiness shining through her eyes. She was indeed smiling but her eyes were filled with disagreement.

"Why?" I just asked, not happy at all of hearing her answer.

"Well.. I talked with Mihee yesterday and she made me think about things.. I think that living here will be the best choice for me to make." Yue explained and I bit my lips together as I thought about it.

"What made you think of staying?" I continued asking the questions I was afraid to hear the answers for. Don't say the reason is me, please.

"It's because I'm very happy now in here. I have a family, friends and of course I have you in my life now.. I'm perfectly fine staying." Yue took a step closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter