Friends and more

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

"Yah yah yah let me do it!" (Taehyung)

"Don't you dare!" (Jimin)

"Can't you stop? It's really childish.." (Yoongi)

"Says who?" (Jimin)

"Yah! Let's just act nicely until Jungkook and Yue comes back." (Namjoon)

"Oh right! Did you see them just now??" (Jimin/whispering)

"Yeayea! They were like super awkward." (Taehyung)

"Shhh now." (Namjoon)

"Maybe something happened?" (Jimin/whispering)

"I dunno but I thought it was pretty funny." (Yoongi)

"So true!" (Taehyung, Jimin)

 

 

They weren't wrong about that though. Something did happen and things did end up awkward in between us. The rest of the way to the school, we both stayed quiet while Jungkook helped me to limp in and when we passed BTS and Junhong, it was outrageously awkward. Of course they'd find out. Now it was just my job to make it not so obvious.

I was right now sitting in the girls' dressing room while changing my gym clothes to my normal clothes. I knew Jungkook was somewhere behind the wall I was now leaning my head onto. He was helping me because of my ankle so right now he was just waiting me to get ready behind the wall. The door wasn't closed because I knew the guys wouldn't barge in and this way I wouldn't be so secluded. But because the door was open, I heard BTS talking also which wasn't so nice thing to hear and I knew Jungkook heard them too.

It indeed was awkward since there was no one to explain his actions. He didn't say anything after our passionate kiss but neither did I. We just left everything hanging. I pulled my jeans up and stood up on my left foot. I was purposely changing clothes slowly because I wasn't still ready to face Jungkook. But before I even managed to move my fingers, I heard Jungkook's voice behind the wall.

 

 

"It's awkward right?" He chuckled without humor and I felt my heart beating faster.

"A bit." I told honestly and reached my bag from the bench.

"I'm--" I heard him starting but before he could finish, I cut him off.

"No need to say you're sorry!" I told a bit more anxiously than I needed to.

"No it's not that I'm sorry.. It's just.." I heard him sighing and before he continued, I bit my lips together. "..I'd just thought about it for a while now." Jungkook stated and my jaw dropped to the ground.

"Really?" I questioned, all baffled. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

"Yeah." He just sighed and I recalled Wednesday in my mind. This makes me crazy. I don't know what to do to make it stop.

"Then..... When we were talking on Wednesday.. Did you mean that--?" This time it was Jungkook's turn to cut me off.

"I meant you.." I heard him sayin quietly.

"But then.." I was playing with my bag's straps in my hands.

"Yue?" I heard his soft voice questioning but I couldn't answer. "Yue? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked but this time his voice was slightly more alarmed.

"It's.. Jungkook.. I-I...." I couldn't say anything. I really didn't know what to think anymore. He was one of the kids who said mean things to me back in primary school. He was also the guy who didn't say the mean things but let them happen. He was someone I liked nevertheless. Jin made me seem like I'd be crazy for liking someone who was being mean to me but I didn't believe in him. Everything seemed so complicated when looking back. How did this happen?

"I'm coming there no matter if your dressed or not." Was Jungkook's statement before he walked inside of the dressing room. I snapped back to reality when I met his worried expression as he made his way closer to me.

"I.." I started again but stopped when Jungkook stopped walking and started to eye my facial features closely.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his brows but I shook my head as a sign that there was no reason. I lowered my gaze and stepped closer to him. It hurt but I was able to overcome the pain because of him.

"Yue.." Was Jungkook exhaling my name.

"I'm a bit worried.." I tried to find the words to explain my worries to him.

"Huh?" This time Jungkook was confused.

"I wasn't exactly honest with you when you asked if I still liked you.." I whispered and closed for a second before focusing on him again.

"..." Jungkook stayed quiet as if he'd give me the chance to explain myself.

"But I only avoided the truth because of our past together." I mumbled and saw his brows now forming a straight line.

"Yue.. I know that what I did was wrong.." Jungkook sighed extremely heavily. For a while we were just looking at each other till Jungkook sno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter