Unavoidable accident

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Saturday, 12th of April]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

"I can't believe Kim Namjoon would say something like that to you." Hoseok sounded awfully shocked about it. I glanced the clock from my wall which was 9:13 pm.

"Yeah.. Well it's just Kingka." Mihee chuckled wistfully while he was rolling a pen in her hands. I placed the math book to my room's desk and walked to my bed. We were doing homework together in my place but usually it was just hanging around and less working.

"Well ty act from him anyways." I stated while sitting down on my bed next to Hoseok who was lying there.

"I never could've believed.." Hoseok shook his head in disbelief and I pushed him gently.

"Stop it." I laughed at Hoseok who placed his literature book on my bed.

"I'm sure this feeling disappears soon enough." Mihee smiled and turned to us.

"Oh right!!" I clapped my palms together. "I'm so happy you both are here since I nearly forgot to tell you about Jin's party!"

"Party?" They asked in unison.

"When is it?" Mihee questioned and I aready heard some interest in her tone.

"And where?" Hoseok continued.

"Well apparently my uncle is going to a weekend trip with his friend. They're going somewhere to fish and drink beer." I shrugged. "But anyways. The party is happening next week's Friday and it'll be in here." I continued explaining eagerly.

"Well I don't know.." Hoseok mumbled.

"Promise me you'll be there! I can't make it if you both aren't here!" I crossed my arms and tried to seem slightly mad at them.

"If there's party, count me in." Mihee flashed a smile to me.

"Yeah yeah I'll be there." Hoseok grinned but he didn't seem happy at all.

"You both better be." I stuck my tongue out playfully.

 

 

[Monday, 14th of April]

 

 

I was hopping towards my homeroom class while feeling better than last Friday. The whole weekend had been a purifying experience for me. I had lot of time to think about things which was actually a good thing. Of course I still thought about Jungkook, I hadn't succeeded with my plan yet. Now I knew for sure that I needed to forget him. I couldn't continue ruining my life because of a guy who was dating our class president.

I arrived to our class and went to sit to my place. I didn't see Jungkook around yet nor Tia. As soon as I thought about them, they walked in to the class together. Well of course. I shook my head and looked down to my notebook like trying to focus on writing something instead of staring at them. It didn't take long before rest of our classmates appeared and Mrs. Lee.

The whole class stayed quiet as Mrs. Lee observed the students through in the class. Her gaze stopped wondering as soon as she met gazes with mine.

 

 

"Mr. Jeon, Miss Hwang and Miss Cuevas!" My heart skipped a beat when I heard Jungkook's and Tia's names also. I turned to look at Jungkook who was already looking at me.

"Eh.." I let out a small voice when I felt Jungkook's gaze piercing through my head. My heart was beating fast and if it wasn't for Mrs. Lee, I would've stayed there staring at him forever.

"Thursday, 4:15 pm, detention!!" Mrs. Lee screamed and this was the moment I shot my gaze back to Mrs. Lee.

"Detention? But why?" I asked all surprised.

"You ask because you don't know?" Mrs. Lee scoffed. "Leaving math class after yelling to a teacher. Skipping English classes? Is there reason for you enough?" Mrs. Lee was really pissed.

"No ma'am." I gulped.

"You two were late from English class last Friday." Mrs. Lee turned to Jungkook and Tia.

"Oh right.." Jungkook mumbled.

"Teacher?" Tia started with her overly sweet tone. "Isn't my detention dismissed because I'm the class president and I have work to do after school, everyday actually." She questioned and Mrs. Lee took a thinking expression.

"That's true. Forget the detention Miss Cuevas. Now! Mr. Jeon, Miss Hwang!! Thursday at 4:15 pm, is that clear?!" She screamed.

"Yes!" We stated in unison. Gosh my life. I buried my head to my notebook.

 

 

Mihee's Pov

 

 

When the school was over, I headed to the front doors quickly. I needed to buy groceries and clean the apartment before Seohyun would come home. I really needed to hurry if I wanted to stay alive. On my way to the gates, I heard steps catching up on me. Without looking I heard Hoseok's gentle voice speaking next to me.

 

 

"You in a rush?" He asked with amused tone in his voice.

"A bit. Why?" I asked still keeping my attention to where I was going. I came to the crossing and looked the traffic lights. Red. God dammit I really need to run. I looked to the road i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter