Assisted resolve

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's Pov

 

 

The clock was 6 pm as I got home from meeting Dahee. I was deathly tired and wanted to just go to my bed and lay down for a while. My father was working till 8 pm and I didn't bother to see if Minhyun was home so I headed upstairs as soon as I got in to the house.

When I arrived to my room, I threw my bag to the floor and jumped to my bed, face first. Gosh it feels good. For a while I just laid there but soon heard a chuckle coming from somewhere around me. It didn't take long before I had already jumped off of the bed. I scanned the room through and spotted a person in my room. He was sitting there casually on my armchair and eyed me in amusement.

 

 

"YAH! What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I roared but he only laughed to that. "You startled me so bad.. How did you even get inside??" I continued all shocked.

"Minhyun let me in." Jungkook just shrugged and stood up from the chair. "I've been waiting for a good hour now since apparently you disappeared from the school to go out with Dahee noona.. I couldn't get in touch with you so I decided to come by." He explained and I shook my head in disbelief.

"My battery died." I just stated and threw the phone on my bed. "Okay fine.. Tell me what is SO important that you needed to come all the way here." I smiled to him impatiently.

"It's about Yue." He shot right away so I exhaled heavily.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me.." After stating that I realized something. "Ehm.. Have you heard the news yet?" I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

"About her possibly leaving for Beijing?" Jungkook cocked his brows.

"Ah good.. How are you holding up?" I questioned and actually felt slightly bad towards this kid.

"Good.. Fine.. I mean.. Have you heard the latest update?" Jungkook fake smiled to me.

"Oh God what?" I was prepared for the worst.

"She's not going!" Jungkook stated not so eagerly. "Because of me apparently.." He added to the end and my jaw dropped.

"Wait what.." It took me a while to declare what he had just said. "Did she tell you that? She wants to stay because of you?" I furrowed my brows in disapproval.

"Partly yes.. She told her reasons as family, friends and me.. And to be honest, I'm not okay with that." Jungkook snorted sadly. He tried to act all tough about this but inside was probably feeling troubled by her choice.

"Then she really put you as the one major reason.." I approved and sat down to my bed.

"I know.." Jungkook mumbled. "How do I tell her nicely that she should go? I mean.. She will get mad at me because of it. I already know." He continued and I could hear his voice shaking slightly.

"Yue can be..  A difficult person at times.. But I see where you're coming from." I chuckled. "As I think about it from my point of view............. I wouldn't like to be the reason for Yue to miss the chance of her life. I think she's just so in love with you right now.. She can't seem to leave you even for a good year." I just snorted in amusement.

"But how do I tell her that she needs to go? She can't stay just because of me.. I mean, it makes me very feel burdened to be around her." Jungkook sounded like he'd really been struggling with this matter.

"Well in my case.... I would say anything just to make her go.. I wouldn't even care about her feelings when trying to get her to leave. It'll only sting for a moment. I mean, she's soon missing the chance to leave with her father." I mumbled the things out loud before focusing on Jungkook who was now staring the floor closely.

"Is there a time limit?" Jungkook furrowed his brows to me.

"Oh.. So Yue didn't tell you about that I see.." I just mumbled and noticed how he shook his head all irritated.

"She actually didn't say anything to me.. Mihee told me." Jungkook scoffed with a sad smile before he turned to look out from the window.

"Whoa.." There was nothing else left for me to say in this matter. I couldn't believe her choices. "What an idiot." I shook my head dumbfounded.

"That was what I was thinking first as well." Jungkook chuckled and turned to me again. "But she's more of an idiot by staying for me than going after her dreams." He explained and I nodded slowly.

"I might know what you should do...." I started quietly and stood up from the bed. "But Yue might not like it.... At all."

 

 

[Saturday, 21st of June]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I woke up to bright light filling my vision as the sunbeams filled my room. I rubbed my eyes open and let them get used to the light. Slowly I sat up and made my way to the window. It was a beautiful weather and the sky was clear which was unusual weather in Seoul. I eyed the light blue sky and then moved my gaze to the front yard where I saw Shen uncle tuning his car with Seokjin. I broke into a smile when I saw them laughing together. After checking the clock which was 9:15 am, I headed to the bathroom to shower and to wash my teeth. It was going to be a good day.

I took some time showering and doing my normal morning routines before I headed back to my room. I dressed up to my light blue colored ripped jeans and a basic white long-sleeved shirt. I ruffled my slightly wet hair and checked myself from the mirror before heading downstairs towards our kitchen.

As lazy as this morning had started, I continued with the route and just took some cereals for breakfast. I poured the cereals and the milk to the bowl before sitting down around the dining table. I checked my phone for notifications as I placed cereals in my mouth. It was odd that I didn't have anything planned for a day like this. Just then a notification popped up on my screen so I immediately opened the message.

 

 

"Meet me at noon? Let's get some coffee and head to the Han river, it's beautiful outside." I read Jungkook's message out loud while scrunching the cereal in my mouth. I checked the time which was only 10 am. I still had a lot of time to waste before meeting him.

"Oh I see you're up?" I heard Minhyun's voice from the doorway to the kitchen. I placed my phone to the table and shifted my gaze to see Minhyun who was now making his way inside.

"I had the best sleep in a while." I just stated with a smile. "It feels like everything is slowly getting back to its place." I explained and saw a bag on the doorway. Instantly I thought about Minhyun leaving for tomorrow evening to live with our father in Beijing.

"That's good. How are you feeling otherwise? Still good?" He chuckled and sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"Yeah I think so.. You're already packing?" I furrowed my brows slightly.

"Well yeah.. I'll pack the rest of it tomorrow. I just wanted to start already since I'm getting really excited." Minhyun grinned. I wanted to be happy for him, but I kept on thinking about my decision to stay. "Are you doing something tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter