Vague streets

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I was looking out of their car's window. I hadn't said a word after telling them that I was still short on money. They took my phone as soon as I placed myself in this car which meant that I had no way to be in touch with the outside world from - wherever I was going now. They didn't need to take me with them violently since I followed their orders prettily. I had no reason nor energy to fight back. I was in this mess because of my ing sister who couldn't even give two s about me. She was somewhere living the dream after she'd left me in their hands. I couldn't even be mad at her anymore. I was just so tired of everything. I had no energy left to spare for her.

After the short ride we arrived to a dark alley. Even though it was only a little past noon the whole alley was so dark that it seemed like the night had fallen suddenly. I heard the three guys starting to get up from the car. I stayed still and squeezed my bag in my grip. Suddenly one of the guys was standing on the outside of my window. He pulled the door open for me and signaled for me to get out. I looked down from him and carefully stepped out from the car before starting to study the area around me. It had to be the outermost alley I had ever seen in my entire life. There was us and only few people walking around.

I noticed how two of the guys started to head towards one door which was surrounded by two guys smoking and one girl. I didn't move till the third guy smacked the back of my head which gave me a nasty feeling there. He was really strong. I gulped and followed the two other guys who were now talking with the two smoking guys.

When I got closer to the people, I narrowed my eyes to see that one girl better. She was standing there with shredded clothes and without shoes. It looked like she was cold since she was shivering next to the guys. Her hair was all messy and her make up was a complete mess. I saw few bruises on her bare arms which she quickly tried to hide with her hands as she noticed that I was looking. What the hell has happened to her..?

 

 

"You got some fresh meat with you?" I heard one of the smoking guys mutter as I stopped behind the guys.

"She'll might be a nice evening snack." The other one joked and the guys laughed together.

"Come on now." The most familiar guy of them told me and started to head inside. When I finally passed the girl, our eyes met. For a second I saw pity from her gaze and that pity wasn't for herself but clearly for me. She was looking at me with teary gaze for a moment before she let her head hang low. I kept on staring the girl until the door behind me slammed shut. I turned my head towards the sight. It looked like an old bar which was in a pretty bad shape. For some reason there was still more than five people inside enjoying their drinks. 

"Aaarghh!" Just then we heard a loud scream coming from the upstairs. My eyes widened in shock when I noticed many doors upstairs.

"W-what was that?" I dared to ask and only now I was getting horrified.

"Just keep quiet." The boss stated and they started to walk upstairs to the platform which surrounded the walls so we could still se down to the bar. I followed them quietly as the noises got even more unbearable. It sounded painful. When we got to the second floor, the guys turned to the right so I followed. We walked till the end of the corridor and stopped in front of the last door there. I turned to look down over the railing to see more people entering the bar below us.

"This is your room." The other guy told and opened the door with a key. He pushed the door open to reveal an empty bedroom. The place looked all trashed and it seemed like no one had been there for years. I felt harsh push on my lower back which meant that I needed to step inside. The other two guys left as the boss dude walked inside with me. He closed the door as I backed away slightly.

"W-what is going on? Do I have to live here?" I asked slightly panicking.

"This is the way my clients pays back the money they owe.. If they can't pay me on time." The man told and walked closer to me. I took few steps back and hit the bed behind me.

"So I need to live here?? What about school?? They're going to find out if I miss too many classes!" I tried but earned just a chuckle from him.

"Don't worry Sweet Cheeks. I'll t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter